Search results

1. Teilk

EF Rules Discussion

I have noticed a few threads pop up regarding a sexual predator on the loose in EU, and being deleted as fast as they can be typed. Knowing who that avatar is, and who he associates with (or more to the point, the ages of those he associates with), and knowing the fact that these underage...
  2. Teilk

S: Shadow Harness F - M2930 ME

Mind giving us a hint as to what you want?
  3. Teilk

Buying ANYTHING 50 peds!

Too rich for my blood. Take the money and run man
  4. Teilk

Buying ANYTHING 50 peds!

I offer to sell you 49 ped for your 50. If anyone on this forum offers better, I suggest you take it :)
  5. Teilk

Meaning of MINERAL SENSE

After I unlocked mineral sense, I had great success finding any and all ores I chose to search for. Knowing locations helped alot of course, but with decent tools, I was able to take pre orders for certain high end minerals and fill them promptly. I had several orders for tridenite, ruga and...
  6. Teilk

Server Park Maintenance

Lol. I would have at least waited till Monday morning somewhere to do this. While yes, it is a 24/7 game, the great bulk of the playerbase would be on right now... 5pm east coast US, 10pm UK, 11pm in a good chunk of Europe.. The only people not being inconvienienced are the chinese and the...
  7. Teilk

low skilled whit rare armours

And who exactly are you to decide what it is that people should hunt, or what they should choose to spend their money on?
  8. Teilk

Zychion Pro cost in skills

This fap, and many others, yet again illustrate the need to fire that idiot that calls himself a "balancing manager" and get someone who at least knows how to spell "balance", and properly apply the term to new item releases.
  9. Teilk

low skilled whit rare armours

Maybe they do not want to hunt exas.. Nothing wrong with that at all. If a new person sees that exas might drop an item very rarely that might sell for 500 ped, if lucky, and that hoggs and aurli drop much more valuable items with the same frequency, (actually a higher drop rate is there, but I...
  10. Teilk

Ip #

thats just gay :P
  11. Teilk

Land-Adj V1-Angel F-Adj Cannon-Shopkeeper-Nemi F-More!!

Why dont you save everyone some time, since this is not an auction, and just say what you want for each item. I have seen many threads like this, and your definition of "fair" might be different than the bidders. I have interest in a number of your items, but at the risk of sounding like an...
  12. Teilk

Biggest lottery ever.

99898 ....
  13. Teilk

Plsssssss Heelllll Is ::::::warning

I think that this situation has been addressed several times, with an unusual amount of clarity from our beloved Mindark PE AB.
  14. Teilk

Win a Lykke Wooden Chest right here in EF

15. Teilk

38.5 qr OA102 bp

bump again.. I keep getting pm's asking for the current "bid".. to clarify my original post, this is not an auction. If I recieve a reasonable offer, I will most likely take it.
  16. Teilk

Uber Rare Sparticus Headpiece Female

I usually dont do this but in this case, I gotta. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Armor 10k seems a bit pricey for a piece of (L) armor, especially when you can buy a comparable (if not better) piece of U armor for less that the asking price.. and its repairable.
  17. Teilk

Why is Hadesheim neglected?

The problem with hadeshiem is that it is not centralized enough for the relatively small number of active players who are on at the same time. Its a very large city, and without apartments and a lot more shops (virtual and real, if the whole real life item purchasing ability ever gets off the...
  18. Teilk

High-level item ( uber item ).

Thousands of globals, mostly mining... a few hundred hunting.. best was a shopkeeper.. 2nd best item was a kitchen table.
  19. Teilk

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Actually the rules did change, per Marco and the support department. Marco stated quite clearly that commercial lending services are not allowed withput a license. Support stated much the same, and the cases have been copy pasted and posted here on this thread. I dont know where some of you are...
  20. Teilk

This post verifies that you are indeed lacking in the ability to comprehend anything that is going on. (Dumbass is the short way to say that, thus I will now simply refer to you as "Dumbass") I am unable to advertise the fact that I would be willing to lend peds for a fee, which I have done for...
  21. Teilk

Words from Marco Behrmann Director of Community Relations

Just to play devils advocate.... While adding new features, content and graphics sounds great, and looks even better on paper, I would personally think that fixing the current problems would be a priority before adding to them, (as we all know, new features and content mean new details to work...
  22. Teilk

Changes to EU interface: affected your game?

Dont worry guys, this game will eventually get out of beta... Maybe another year or 3
  23. Teilk

Where to find -Wood

Got wood? ^^
  24. Teilk

Actually it was when they were announced, and I had better uses for my money irl at the time.
  25. Teilk

implications of UL X5 and other uber UL L-items

I guess you have never used a credit card to deposit.. That would be the real life loan. After that, you can take in game loans out on the value of the items you have amassed. After that, you can take another r/l loan with your local credit card provider and pay off the in game loan. Sorry for...
Back