2. C

Athey's Proffesional Personal Service

Reserved for topic development2 Reserved for topic development2
  3. C

Reserved for topic development Reserved for topic development
  4. C

Athey's Proffesional Personal Service Service includes (but is not limited to): Personal Trading in accordance with the terms both parties have agreed upon. Personal Service in accordance with the terms both parties have agreed upon. -(example customer survey's, information gathering & more)...
  5. C

Celebrating christmas in Entropia? Who will join me?

Hi Folks, (Im just finishing of a 6day 72hour work week so if im not making any sense its due to tiredness). I am working on Christmas eve (0700-1900) and I was wondering perhaps those that also work and that can be online could meet up to share some christmas joy when we cannot be with our...
  6. C

Buying ME (Mind Essence)

Pm Sent :)
  7. C

Are you at work

I am at work to ;)
  8. C

08 träff?

Yes sounds like a great idea :) Im up for it
  9. C

Have you ever .... *game*

Nope but when the internal "Pizza" man said it was time to go, I frigging fled... Have you ever been made a public fool having a speach i class becuase you didn t know what to answer on a particular question?
  10. C

Literary Agent

I am probaly not what your looking for but I dont know the word "Literary" Agent could you explain what talent you are looking for? Thanks -Canesh
  11. C

Email Warning!!!

Just apply a little common sense, wait someone I dont know from an email I dont recognise is sending me a file about life... Hmmm goes into my trash mail as soon as I see it ;)
  12. C

Entropia Severs Down?

there is a glitch in the matrix ;) *jokes*
  13. C

I crafted a corpse

No corpses is not a craftable resource ;) lol
  14. C

We need more residue

Interesting idea, just reaching for the first idea that pops through my mind, find yourself a trustable skilling crafter give the low% resource (oil and lyst) to him to churn through all leftovers are given back to you. Problem solved? I am not sure about the economics on it though just an idea...
  15. C

are my jeans to tight?

Dont ever give boorum jeans, its gonna be like the hulk only not ripped due to muscles but to big of a .......... ;)
  16. C

Post something in a language thats not your native game !

gotta be german (I dont count english since we get it so early in swedish schools) so 1st thing that I really got was, Kommst du mit ein bier trinken? 2nd was; Nein das kan ich nicht (yea I flunked german cuz I was so school tired lol)
  17. C

Gone!

The turret is still functional ;) or atleast it was for me when I saw it like in the picture
  18. C

Gone!

yea I had this happen a couple of times to
  19. C

"Contact" a fictional story good enough to keep writing on???

Already working on the what happens next and yea revival is function but it isnt pretty ;)
  20. C

Web sites for traders or societies

I am not sure if it is withing the forum rules but perhaps posting a few links or screenshots of earlier projects you have done might get more people interested in your service. Just a idea I got now... Good luckk with your service venture -Canesh Athey
  21. C

Pe-wiki

I am no computer expert in terms of hacking or hacking prevention or similiar fields but what you describe as someone with random ips causing to many connection attempts sounds like a DOS attack (Denial of Service) attack by over flooding the server. I am not sure its just what my gut feeling is...
  22. C

Have you ever .... *game*

Nope was to tired to notice anyway and we had small carbon based water filters anyhow back in the day when I wore the uniform. Have you ever been woken at 1 am for shitty neighbors firing sonic soundbang rockets just outside of the apartment building, waking up 5 meters above the bed wondering...
  23. C

"Contact" a fictional story good enough to keep writing on???

"Contact" a EU fictional story good enough to keep writing on??? After reading about lyrics competition topic I was inspired to write the little poem/story found below, seing as the writing demons is still tormenting my soul I decided to ask you all if you found the storyline intresting enough...
  24. C

Just a thanks to all you forum people!

Hi there :) Welcome and good to have you with us :)
  25. C

Theatre in PE

excellent idea :)
Back