Search results

1. Weeman

Selling: All of my stuff over 11 years of playing is up for grabs.

SOLD: All of my stuff over 11 years of playing is up for grabs. Hi SOLD!! I'm selling all my stuff. Anyone want some of it PM me and we will find a price for you. Name Quantity Value A&P Series Hero 1 20.13 PED A-3 Justifier Mk.II 1 84.98 PED Abrer Laser Sight 1 107.18 PED...
  2. Weeman

HoF: Crazy Sunday

Gratz man.
  3. Weeman

Selling: Dr. Almon Log Part 3

Reduced the bid to 40 and BO to 90
  4. Weeman

Start bid lowered to 50 BO to 150
  5. Weeman

Start bid: TT+40 BO: TT+90 Bidding stops on 26.feb
  6. Weeman

Planet Calypso - Sneak Peek Activities Movie

Cant wait to run and see all the sites after the release og CE2!!!:yay:
  7. Weeman

HoF: Born again Noob HoF

Gratz on the HOF and on getting you GF ingame...:yay: Been trying to get my wife to play for years no...No luck:scratch2:
  8. Weeman

Selling: Wool for TT

Got 5k. TT=1000PED Can you meet me at Ithaca TP 19:00 MA time?
  9. Weeman

Selling: Wool for TT

Hi all I got some wool for sale. If noone want it I will TT it. So you will get it for TT price. Think its a waste not to offer it to players first. Going to hold on to it for 2 days. then it will go in TT.
  10. Weeman

When are we going to see Cryengin???

Hi I was just wondering if there are anyone who knows when we are going to see cryengin ingame insted of on fancy screenshots? It's not that I'm complaining, but I'm very keen on getting in game and play on that engin.
  11. Weeman

Sons Of Norway

I'm on call this week at work, but I can probably make it on saterday.
  12. Weeman

I Won MA event! CES3

Gratz man:yay: Good to see some of mid lvl can win events to :D
  13. Weeman

Hair Stylists & Unlock Information

Hi Ingame name: Nick Weeman Washburn Hair stylist lvl: 8 Can do 14 hairstyles and 6 Faicial hair Location: Omegaton Epsilon 16 B Public
  14. Weeman

ALL Dr. Almon Duchev Log's

+ bump Nice initiativ. Where thinking of doing the same my self. ;)
  15. Weeman

Selling: ....

What king of Estate you got? Might be interested.
  16. Weeman

Sons Of Norway

Hi all. I have been at work on the 27. and today. But I'm ready for a hunt this weekend, but not today. Wifie need's some quality time....(Going to see a movie)...
  17. Weeman

DR almon duchev log part 1 and 2

Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 3 [ERROR 28! CORRUPTRD DATA WARNING #557: UNREADABLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED!] Log 10332: Today we found something else. I do not know where to begin realy as I have never seen anything quite like it in my whole life. During a break in our studies Ivan ventured...
  18. Weeman

Sons Of Norway

Saturday not good for me. Hosting a x-mas party for all my friends. Sunday are ok. Then I'm only hungover:D
  19. Weeman

Long time no uber...

GRATZ!!!:yay::yay: After 2 years of playing. I'm still waiting for my uber mining loot:(
  20. Weeman

Renting Hangar!!

My sister and me are interested in renting a hangar. We are not quite sure of how much we need to put up for this. :confused: If you know PM me with awnser or offer ;)
  21. Weeman

-= EF Uber HOF =-

Gratz dude!!!:wtg:
  22. Weeman

selling entropia's first 4 coular jacket

Anyone think I can change my name.... Cant go around called Weeman after this.... You make shame of the name Weeman:mad:
  23. Weeman

Exactly how do amps work?

Thats probably the failure factor Igorl told about...
  24. Weeman

Miners Dream

Hope this one is ok.
  25. Weeman

no SC response after 14 days..

It's not only the support it seems. A friend of mine applyed for an account about one week ago and he hasnt goten the activation code yet.
Back