selling entropia's first 4 coular jacket

erm...

time for a rethink weeman :)

there is serious black on it , its on the back of the sleeves imm the only person with it, i ask everyone in game if they can see it and they say yes

:woot: 4 colors?

So I bid 4 PEC

:wtg:

(besides the 4th "shadow gfx" color: this isn't the selling forum...)

Well it would appear the 4th color is maybe shadows/animal leather coloring...

Anyway, thread moved to selling forum.

If anyone cares to check if it's colored black... Ask Sarah! She is still THE only colorer ingame that can do black! I'm sure she will have the answer to this question :)

it doesnt really look too black to me:scratch2:

Do you think were all Idiots Weeman? :laugh:

My car is 2 colours. Silver in the daytime, and black at night. Its great.

no need to lie or be devious, im sure someone would buy the jacket anyway without you telling people that there is a 4th colour of black on there.

lol Weeman it's just shading. That jacket has 3 fields to colour not 4.

Here is my unskinned plain yellow one. Oops sorry it's yellow and dark grey so must be a special one :laugh:

GL with the sale

yellowjkt.jpg

Selling

Entropias first rainbow. 7 different colours.

;)

ROFLMAO
Weeman
:lolup:

Weeman, it just needs a wash ;)

Hmm, just scanning back at this thread again. And supirse suprise Weeman Is in the red again. (Not by me...)

sorry for those that like weeman in the red. he is kinda annoying, but i had to rep him green again :)

i dont get u guys, ur ones are only a little dark mine are really dark meet me in twin peaks thats where i usally hang , u can check it for ur selves

i dont get u guys, ur ones are only a little dark mine are really dark meet me in twin peaks thats where i usally hang , u can check it for ur selves

Lol dude, so you still mean you have the first 4-field jacket? Wonder what colorator you would need to use all fields??:confused:

Get a grip dude :D

Mate you've been caught out for fks sake... Like someone said, the only colouring tool in game, can only do 3 colour fields! :laugh:

Can someone count the colours on ambu and prancer clothes?:p

Ye like bleached clothes can look white, gray, little gray, gray/white, dark gray .. :cool:

Anyone think I can change my name.... Cant go around called Weeman after this.... You make shame of the name Weeman:mad:

lol

lol weewee
goodluck

They only come out at night, or like in this case at eveningtime. :laugh:

Back