Search results

1. xXSqUaLLXx

Privateer ?

I might be buying some spaceship soon, and was wondering what I could be looking for costwise for the smallest viable ship to travel safely through the universe (equus doesn't count). Thanks !
  2. xXSqUaLLXx

FYI: Pending withdraw 4 month today. (28 november)

Seeing that I got a withdraw pending since the 28 november. I thought it was time to make a thread about it. We are not talking of little money, it's a 50k$ withdraw too. I will be updating and write when it's cleared out tho. Edit : Commited statut on 30 march !
  3. xXSqUaLLXx

Caperons spawn on F.O.M.A.

There is currently a spawn of Caperon Prowler / Stalker in Dome 6 located on F.O.M.A. Level 60-65 only, a decent spawn in numbers. I am running this as a test right now, taxes are set up at 3.99%.
  4. xXSqUaLLXx

xXSqUaLLXx presents : The Kings of the 7even domes !

The Kings of the 7even domes event ! It's been expected for a long time, finally a miner event ! An event by a miner for miners, where everyone can win ! Located in 7 Domes on F.O.M.A ! * Win points redeemable for PEDS & Items ! * Win different amounts of points depending on your mining...
  5. xXSqUaLLXx

The Kings of the 7even domes : Registration thread.

There is currently a major issue that I got to know only today, Dome 4 has an issue with global tracking, which mean I have only been tracking 6 lands instead of 7 for now. The event is on hold until I hear an answer from support, hopefully fixing it. This is the registration thread for "The...
  6. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Some stuff possibly exchanging to crypto currencies.

This is an unusual selling thread, to check if there is any interest on some assets I own, and some possible trades interest for crypto currencies, which as far as I know is allowed to do but not supported by MindArk. - Overcharged Omegaton A204 - Possibly some of my Monria shares - Possibly...
  7. xXSqUaLLXx

test

-test joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx
  8. xXSqUaLLXx

Buying: Arsonistic III Chip TEN Edition UL

as the title say, looking for one,preferably with good tiers, untiered or tiered.
  9. xXSqUaLLXx

Buying: One A204 amp

As the title says, Looking for one A204 amp.
  10. xXSqUaLLXx

Buying: Hypercharged A204

Looking for one of those Also interested in two regular a204.
  11. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: CLDS for sell.

Selling clds, Up to 80. Add me ingame for purchases : joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx
  12. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Ouroboros Island Deed + Lodge deed.

Located in the Medusa's head district, From the Medusa's head tp, two minor tp chip jump to reach the island. Featuring a Scarce Natural low spawns of high maturities Caudatergus, Cornundacauda, Snargs, and razortooth, North west and south west of the island. Those spawn can be eradicated...
  13. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Medusa's head Mall deed + shops deeds package.

Auction finished PENDING FOR SALE
  14. xXSqUaLLXx

Renting a MM

Anybody that want to rent out a mod merc from someone to me for one or two days ? Let me know asap if possible. Case closed, thx =)
  15. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Bakunawa Island deed + Lodge deed.

Located in the Medusa's head district, From the Medusa's head tp, about two minor tp chip jump to reach the middle of the island. Featuring a Scarce Natural low spawns of Allophyls ,from dominant to old alpha with the odd young spawning at times. Located on the shore, south east of the...
  16. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: 150 calypso land deeds up for sell.

Add me ingame joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx to buy them up. 70 CLDS left. Only Peds.
  17. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Apophis Island

Located in the Medusa's head district, From the Medusa's head tp, two minor tp chip jump to reach the middle of the island. It comes with a Scarce Natural low spawns of high mat Scipulors, hiryuu, Estophyl, calypsocod and razortooth which can be eradicated if the new owner wish it, by...
  18. xXSqUaLLXx

Nano Katana Unlimited.

What do you think this sword is worth ? http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Nano_Katana full tt = 7328 tt Condition limit 3% = 220 ped tt.
  19. xXSqUaLLXx

I can't turn my event part to private cooper in fort troy

I have been trying to turn the "damaged splicing detector" into a mod excavactor, but always get the same error when I try. An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following mission: Private Cooper The Egg Event Item Trader Code: 15 You may try to repeat the action leading to...
  20. xXSqUaLLXx

Buying: Engineering skills.

Pm me with % if you got some to sell.
  21. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Trading IMP exca tier 0.xx + peds to tier 1/2/3

I got an Improved excavactor currently tier 0.3. I would like to trade my T0.3 + ped, for a T1,T2 or more, aswell as a mod exca possibly.
  22. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Selling CLDS

1275 each. (32 left) Only selling bulks on what is left. Minimum 10 CLDS.
  23. xXSqUaLLXx

Buying: buying corrupt bps

500 ped each, for hyper charger bps
  24. xXSqUaLLXx

Announcement: The Unknown Joe that purchased 25k CLD

Yes, as u guessed it, I'am known as joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx and I wanted to tell the truth to the community today. Because the community have the right to know this Unknown Joe actually exist for real, in the reality that exist out of virtuality, and make him a real person. Once u decide to get far...
  25. xXSqUaLLXx

Selling: Some skills (bulk)

Selling the following only in bulk, u bring ESI, everything must go (possibly :P) : 10600 mining, 7740 extraction, 7000 prospecting, 6800 geology, 5450 miner, 5430 drilling, 5380 mineral sense, 5150 drilling expertise, 4780 calypso ground assesment, 11800 laser weapony tech, 8900 marksmanship...
Back