xXSqUaLLXx presents : The Kings of the 7even domes !

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
The Kings of the 7even domes event !

It's been expected for a long time, finally a miner event !

An event by a miner for miners, where everyone can win !

Located in 7 Domes on F.O.M.A !

* Win points redeemable for PEDS & Items !
* Win different amounts of points depending on your mining style !
* Get extra points through various ways, for the lucky miner aswell as the dedicated miner !
* Progressive jackpot ! Every global add points to the pot, will you break it ?
* Fight against each other and use me as a broker !
* I bet you 200 PED that I get 10 globals of iron in less time than you !*
* Sell your points to another player through me as a broker !
* Own some Kings of the 7even Domes shares !
* More, more, MOAR !

REGISTERING

There is currently a major issue that I got to know only today, Dome 4 has an issue with global tracking, which mean I have only been tracking 6 lands instead of 7 for now.

The event is on hold until I hear an answer from support, hopefully fixing it.

You can still register, and when the event start, your points counting will start automatically.

To register, go on the following link:
And simply write in this thread "Mammoth" followed by your full ingame name.

Example : "Mammoth joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx"

Where does the event takes place ?

Located on F.O.M.A Asteroid, the event takes place in the following domes only :

Dome1
Dome2
Dome4
Dome6
Dome11
Dome14
Dome15

RULES

1 KSD (Kings of the 7even domes points) is equal to 1 PED.

*Hit between 50 PEDS and 80 PEDS globals = 1 KSD each entry
*Hit between 81 PEDS and 210 PEDS globals = 2 KSD each entry
*Hit between 211 PEDS and infinite PEDS globals = 3 KSD each entry

*Hit 3x in a row 211 PEDS globals minimum = 5 KSD each entry
*Hit 3x in a row 301 PEDS globals minimum = 10 KSD each entry

Dedication also pays !

The top 3 players for most globals per month will earn extra points !

TOP PLAYER 1st : 1000 KSD
TOP PLAYER 2nd : 750 KSD
TOP PLAYER 3rd : 500 KSD

Progressive jackpot !

Each global entry will add 0.5 KSD to the pot.

When someone hits a 10000 PED minimum, he will get 10% of the current KSD pot.

When someone hits a 20000 PED minimum, he will get 20% of the current KSD pot.

When someone hits a 50000 PED minimum, he will get 50% of the current KSD pot.

*I am setting a 3000 KSD Jackpot right from the start.

CURRENT JACKPOT : 3000 KSD 16/03/14 8h MA time.

Special Extra !

1) Are you a L33t ? Get lucky by hitting a HOF of exactly 1337 PED in value, and win 1337 extra KSD (only one available per month for now)

2) Hit Two Hofs of above 1000 PEDS with double drop of Ores & Enmatters at the same time with a 2 second difference maximum and win 1000 KSD (only one available per month for now)
I will need you to tell me when it happened tho, so that I can look at it, and confirm it myself.
So keep track of it for that special feature, day/hours that it happened !

Challenge your best friend ! Or your worst enemy ?

Use me as a broker for challenges of -your choice- located in my domes.

Example: Do you want to bet that you can get 10000 PED of ignisium faster than your opponent ?
Or, that you will get more globals than him in one hour of gameplay, or one week ?

You choose what the challenge will be ! (to some extent)

then contact me both, with rules you want to use on your bet, I will act as a third party broker,and I take 10% of the total bet amount.

Example, If you make a 200 ped bet, both players give me 200 ped each, I keep 10%, and the winner get the total of the remaining pot.

*Minimum bet : 200 KSD / PEDS per person.
*Maximum time for a challenge : 1 week.
*Maximum fee on my side for handling challenges : 100 KSD / PEDS/ per challenge.
*If you got a special challenge request, things might be possible.
*I will end up asking "Do you agree on the challenge against "name of avatar ? from x MA time to x MA time"
After getting a yes, and holding KSD from your wallets / or PEDS from both of you.
There is no going back whatever happens !

Prizes list :

F.O.M.A Kings of the seven domes 1 % share = 25000 KSD (1 available for now)
Modified Excavactor = 12500 KSD (only one, currently tier 1)
Medusa Bazaar Appartement 3, North wing, great view/ Architecture = 2000 KSD
CLDS = 1370 KSD (5 available for now)
Terra 10 amp = 654 KSD (30 available for now)
Level 13 amplifier = 490 KSD (40 available for now)
Level 8 amplifier = 180 KSD (20 available for now)
Finder F-105 full tt = 85 KSD (20 available for now)
1KSD =1 PEDS (50000 PEDS available for now)

Questions & Answers

How to sell your KSD ?

It is possible to sell your points to someone else, to do so, the seller will have to agree on a price for points with the buyer, then the buyer will have to give me the money agreed to pay to the seller.

You can only sell 1000 KSD minimum to someone.

there will also be a 10% fee added on the final price for the sell with a maximum of 500 PEDS / KSD as fee from me.

Example :

Eve Damsel Online sells 1000 KSD.
Zy Zylex Lex bid 1100 PEDS for those points.
Eve Damsel Online agrees to that price of sale.
Zy Zylex Lex must contact me and give me 1100 PEDS + 10%.
Zy Zylex Lex gave me 1210 PEDS total.
Eve Damsel Online will then get 1000 KSD subtracted from his event wallet.
Zy Zylex Lex now get 1000 KSD additional to his event wallet.

*In comparaison with CLDS, The ROI on shares prize "King of the 7even domes" currently pay higher than CLDS does at 1400 PED, at the 25000 KSD cost.

Note that this ROI is without event, and based on last 6 months only.

A 1% share represent 1% of income generated daily.

*Shares prize "Kings of the 7even domes" represents 1% from the seven domes in the event.

*Shares prize "Kings of the 7even domes" can also be resold to someone else (through me) and will follow the same 10 % rule on fees that apply for buying/selling KSD, but with a limit of 1000 KSD / PEDS as fee on my side for shares.

But in the event that I end up selling domes, the current Kings of the 7even domes Shares owner will get paid directly in relation to his share amount.
Example : 1% share.Domes get sold 250k$, the 1% share owner is entitled to 1% of those 250k$, which is 2.5k$ (25000 PED) in this scenario.

*Current taxes are set to 5.50%, subject to change depending on the outcome of the event test.

*Pay out of Items/PEDS/Shares/ROI,for points can be done one time a month per person.

*Minimum of points to be paid out must be equal to or greater than 200 KSD.

*Prizes can not be won by myself,consider me out of the event even if I could be part of the Kings of the 7even domes players.

*You can contact me ingame "joe jeff xXSqUaLLXx", or find me on skype "squall_de_nice" to schedule for pay out of items/ Peds, aswell as for setting challenges between players.

*In the event that you find point errors and trackers did not register some of your globals, send screenshots with position and timing of it.

*Jackpots / leadersboard will be updated pretty often, minimum one time per month.

*In the event that the event is aborted, all the current KSD of people will be paid up.

*The top 3 players for most global prizes are set in a 30 days timeframe every "month".

*Prizes cost of purchases will not go up on what is currently available as prizes, It can go down,
but not up.

*Remember that this is a test event, KSD payout might change, taxes might change, Prizes cost of purchase might change, rules might change generally but they will stay as they are for at least 30 days unless something occurs that pushes me to make changes drastically, generally.

Last edited:
Updates :

There is currently a major issue that I got to know only today, Dome 4 has an issue with global tracking, which mean I have only been tracking 6 lands instead of 7 for now.

The event is on hold until I hear an answer from support, hopefully fixing it.

*Updated rule about being able to sell back share to me for the intrinsic base value to not possible.

*I pointed out that current prizes cost on what is currently in stocks can not go up, but only down.

*Lowered the 1% The King of the 7even domes shares from 30000 KSD to 25000 KSD.

*Current ROI based on last 6 months pays more than what CLDS bring at 1400 PEDS per clds in ROI, for 25000 KSD per shares, without event.

*1% The Kings of the 7even domes shares means, if the income has been 2000 PEDS that day,
then it is 1% from 2000 PEDS per day, which is 20 PEDS.

*1% The Kings of the 7even domes shares represent a seven dome ROI share for a -lifetime-,
Or if event get ended and domes get sold, it will be 1% from the final seven domes price sell.

*I put only one share available to grab in the event for now until won or further modifications.

*Removed the payout of the remaining KSD in the jackpot should the event get aborted.

*Put a max 100 KSD / PEDS fee total per challenge for now.

Last edited:
--reserved--

--reserved again--

Mammoth Eve Damsel Online

Don′t want to spoil anything, however after reading it all, ain′t you basically instituting an ersatz currency for PEDs and opening a betting bureau? :dunno:

Plus, maybe consider a Queen event, too...? :)

Last edited:
Eve Damsel Online sells 1000 KSD.
Zy Zylex Lex bid 1100 PEDS for those points.
Eve Damsel Online agrees to that price of sale.
Zy Zylex Lex must contact me and give me 1100 PEDS + 10%.
Zy Zylex Lex gave me 1210 PEDS total.
Eve Damsel Online will then get 1000 KSD subtracted from his event wallet.
Zy Zylex Lex now get 1000 KSD additional to his event wallet.

Don't tell him that I said this but that's a horrible deal for Zylex :p

Don′t want to spoil anything, however after reading it all, ain′t you basically instituting an ersatz currency for PEDs and opening a betting bureau? :dunno:

Plus, maybe consider a Queen event, too...? :)

Anything is possible, I supose, a Queen event, I have not yet thought about it tho :laugh:.
I am trying to offer some great ideas on the table that hopefully will be liked.
It can not appeal everyone, but it is an attempt to offer diversity for sure !

"KSD" are still PEDS, they are not more different than for example, Akoz with his Ultimate event and his "UP" (the name of points), the only difference here, is that, you can actually sell them
to someone else, so no, this is not an ersatz currency of peds, or a betting bureau,
however, the challenge against other (betting) can add an extra fun dimension.

It is not very different of the events you can do ingame with the system of ingame event provided by MindArk.

The major difference is.. For now, you can not do that with mining.

If there is anything wrong with all of this, or that things do not work out, then I will figure that my new mining event model should be changed =)

I think it's the first time that someone make a real effort for a mining event at least ! :)

Last edited:
Don't tell him that I said this but that's a horrible deal for Zylex :p

Shhhh, don't spoil things :)
However, KSD sold or bought will be up to buyer & seller tho.

I think that if Zylex buy points to buy a shares as example, it does not seem like a bad deal at all, or a mod exca t1, it does not seem that bad too.

there is one issue to this tho:

"What if people buy KSD with some "markup" for a purpose and that then the event get aborted when points have been bought ? With only the base Value of KSD then paid by me ? "

The fair answer to this is:

I will then pay myself the markup paid on those points to that KSD buyer.

Or I will find a solution with the person that purchased those points to gather them for a share as example.
if those points bought are not used, if for example the event suddenly stop.

Since every trade goes through me, and since I will keep track of everything.This is something I will do.

I hope it's clear enough.

This KSD is the same as a good 1-2% tax return. Interesting and good luck with the nice event!

If you got any questions that seem to have no answer about the event, don't hesitate to ask me !

I will do my best to resolve it.

I don't see how this differs from in-game gambling. Is there something I'm missing?

I don't see how this differs from in-game gambling. Is there something I'm missing?

Could you be more specific ? I am not sure what was the question :)

I assume you do not see anything interesting / advantageous in that event that is more interesting than without any event.

Might it be possible to add another category of prizes for miners that dont mine as much. Maybe Top 3 highest single global of month. Maybe also a lowest 3 single globals? This might give us guys going on 100% luck a little hope :)

Ok, so there is no questions then. :)

OK, maybe I was not specific enough. Here is my question:
How do you justify breaking the part of the EULA that says you may not engage in gambling activities in Entropia Universe?

Specifically, this part is gambling, with you acting as the bookmaker:

Challenge your best friend ! Or your worst enemy ?

Use me as a broker for challenges of -your choice- located in my domes.

Example: Do you want to bet that you can get 10000 PED of ignisium faster than your opponent ?
Or, that you will get more globals than him in one hour of gameplay, or one week ?

You choose what the challenge will be ! (to some extent)

then contact me both, with rules you want to use on your bet, I will act as a third party broker,and I take 10% of the total bet amount.

Example, If you make a 200 ped bet, both players give me 200 ped each, I keep 10%, and the winner get the total of the remaining pot.

*Minimum bet : 200 KSD / PEDS per person.
*Maximum time for a challenge : 1 week.
*Maximum fee on my side for handling challenges : 100 KSD / PEDS/ per challenge.
*If you got a special challenge request, things might be possible.
*I will end up asking "Do you agree on the challenge against "name of avatar ? from x MA time to x MA time"
After getting a yes, and getting PEDS from both of you, or removing KSD from your wallets.
There is no going back whatever happens !

Last edited:
OK, maybe I was not specific enough. Here is my question:
How do you justify breaking the part of the EULA that says you may not engage in gambling activities in Entropia Universe?

Specifically, this part is gambling, with you acting as the bookmaker:

To me it's more about playing with words, in the end I just propose something extra, that could turn out to be used and fun.I am not gonna run away, I am not a new noob without any reputation, I am not selling lotery tickets, or stuff that got forbidden by Mindark before for obvious reason, that are absolutely "gamble with almost no link with EU".

What can be considered gambling and what not ?

Is it gambling if I propose to take some peds of some people to do challenge against themselves ?

Is it gambling if I just allow people to make challenges against each other using only KSD ?

The same KSD they can win by simply mining ?

Anyway, this will probably be removed, the PEDS part at least.

But in the mean time, I wait for some answer from supports on this matter.

And this thread is not made to be a debate on things, or doing police jobs, but to answer questions about the event.

You are right, when you say "how does it differs from in-game gambling ?".

It doesn't, but the challenge I propose can add an extra fun dimension, to whoever think it does.

Thank you for your concern and participating. :)

Last edited:
Might it be possible to add another category of prizes for miners that dont mine as much. Maybe Top 3 highest single global of month. Maybe also a lowest 3 single globals? This might give us guys going on 100% luck a little hope :)

I can not say how things will turn out to be, as some issues arise and keeps arising.
Which I hoped would not be happening, as I worked around the last 4 months on it.

It's already getting tweaked before it even started so maybe it'll happen.

It will depends a lot on the outcome of the event, so it surely will get tweaked the following months anyway, depending of interest into it, if any at all =)

For now, the event is on hold as there is a global tracking issue in one of the dome.
So I will wait for an answer from support, and see what I do.
It's possible that the event will take place in only 6 domes instead of 7, hopefully it's gonna be fixed.

Last edited:
I can not say how things will turn out to be, as some issues arise and keeps arising.
Which I hoped would not be happening, as I worked around the last 4 months on it.

It's already getting tweaked before it even started so maybe it'll happen.

It will depends a lot on the outcome of the event, so it surely will get tweaked the following months anyway, depending of interest into it, if any at all =)

For now, the event is on hold as there is a global tracking issue in one of the dome.
So I will wait for an answer from support, and see what I do.
It's possible that the event will take place in only 6 domes instead of 7, hopefully it's gonna be fixed.

squala any update about the event

Back