Search results

1. Z

Justice' New Age Healing Service

I now have a Regeneration III :yay: Thank you to my kind & Fabulous Client! :wtg:
  2. Z

~ZEN~ Is Recruiting Players From ALL Professions and Skill Levels!

We are still looking to recruit YOU! So come on, be our fabulous recruit while there are still positions! =D
  3. Z

Another Fabulous Client happy with my services! Thanks so much ^_^ and BUMP this topic up!!
  4. Z

~ZEN~ Is Recruiting Players From ALL Professions and Skill Levels!

Seeking a New home in the Entropia Universe? Well then you have opened the right topic!! ~Zen~ Was founded in 2011 by our fantastic leader Hype! ~Zen~ Is Looking For the Following Class of Folks! People who are Mature, Who can take a joke and throw one right back too! :lolup: Team players...
  5. Z

UPDATE: Added 2x Herb Box to my Healing Arsenal! Be safe on the Hunting Grounds! Book me Today! =)
  6. Z

Ensure your life is kept safe while in the dangers of hunting! PM Me for a Booking today! =):wtg:
  7. Z

Already one more happy client! Thank you so much for using my services!! *****
  8. Z

--------------------------------------- Justice' New Age Healing Service ----------------------------------------------Ingame Name: Zahn Justice Menhru -----------------------------------------Fees: Synthetic Mind Essence + Chip Decay --------------------------------------------...
  9. Z

Selling: Selling Different Kinds of Blueprints

Still selling :)
  10. Z

A few gone still selling!! ^_^ Accepting offer on all the blueprints together name your offer!....
  11. Z

Still Selling ^_^ Come make an offer! :)
  12. Z

Hello There :) I am Selling various kinds of Blueprints! Offer on whole stacks might be considered. Bulk Buy accepted QR 1.0 Elkarr Precision Scope Blueprint - QR 1.0 1 PED Wind Screen Blueprint - QR 1.0 1 PED Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint - QR 1.0 1 PED Basic Coil Blueprint - QR 1.0 1 PED...
  13. Z

Two Mature New ( 1Month + ) Players looking for Good & Helpful Society

Hello There! We are Two players (Siblings) Looking to join an Active Society which have Mature and Helpful Members, Which are also Teamplayers and friendly. We are new yes.. But are fast learners, We definitely do not lack any brain functions! :D We are Loyal, Trustworthy, Teamplayers, And...
  14. Z

Selling: selling Arkadia underground deed (AUD) @50ped each

Is there any way for me to trade with you whilst out of game? I won't be able to logon for a while and Im very interested owning a deed :)
  15. Z

Buying: EXCHANGE - ISK for Your PED (Limited and One Time ONLY)

Hello There Ladies and Gents of Entropia. I come forth bearing an offer, One which may benefit the correct parties, As I have read in a previous thread that Mindark says trades like these are taken place at the users own risk. I guarantee I have no mal intention I just wish to make me a start...
Back