Justice' New Age Healing Service

Zahn Menhru

Young
--------------------------------------- Justice' New Age Healing Service
----------------------------------------------Ingame Name: Zahn Justice Menhru
-----------------------------------------Fees: Synthetic Mind Essence + Chip Decay
-------------------------------------------- -----------FAPs Fee's are ONLY Decay!
-----------------------------------------(Varies on Equipment You'd Like Me To Use)
--------------------------------------Equipment: Regeneration II Chip & Regen III, Gyro Fap-2(L), Herb Box, Fanoos V1
--------------------------(Or Materials Kindly Provided by YOU To be Returned after Session!)
-----------------------------------Availability: (Flexible Availablity Contact for a Booking!)
------------------------------ Contact: Ingame PM, Forum PM, IRL Contact for Interested Clients

I have my own Sleipner and Gungnir
and TP Chip I
(Will happily fly you or your team to Location on Caly)
Percentages of Loot and Tips are always welcome and very appreciated!

About Me:

I'm a non Deposit player in Entropia (Cannot afford USDs)
I try to make the most out of my gameplay and have fun meeting new people and making friends!
My skills are still growing, And I feel that someday I can prove that even players who cannot afford to Deposit
also has a place in the Entropia Universe if they work hard enough to achieve it!
I'd like to progress my skills and buy new equipment!
But I'd love it if my lovely other half (Partner) Could play with me too!

With every Client who hires me I come one step closer to achieving the following Goals ( So thank you so much for Hiring me!!

Goals:

More Advanced Healing Equipment
Progress Skills ( Healing, Hunting, Mining, ect )
Buy New Armor
Save PED for my Partner's PC (55/5500 PED)
Help Dedicated Noobies ( I'd love to do this someday )

I will always do my best to Provide you the best service possible!
It is my mission to keep you alive even in impossible situations!

If you are happy with the Service Rendered Please feel free to leave a short Feedback!

Last edited:
Ensure your life is kept safe while in the dangers of hunting! PM Me for a Booking today! =):wtg:

UPDATE:
Added 2x Herb Box to my Healing Arsenal!
Be safe on the Hunting Grounds! Book me Today! =)

Back