Search results

1. Victory

Patch removing the Monria teleport fee is now live.

Mindark has informed the Monria team that the patch removing the teleport fee is now live. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused while it was in place. Thank you all for bearing with us during these stages of development and fixes.
  2. Victory

FYI: New Monrian Event: "The Looting" - Win Luxury Apartments or even Hub Shops!!!

Hello Everyone! Monria Team wants to make everyone aware that we have an upcoming event where there are several apartments, both standard and luxury, as well as Shops in both the towers and the Hub available as prizes! Participation in the event can begin immediately though some details are...
  3. Victory

NEW! DSEC Laser Amp v2 (L)

Another amp in the DSEC Laser Amp Series has been discovered today! We spotted this one on Caly auction and would love to get more stats on it. Right now what we know is limited to the Item Info panels: If anyone gets an accurate decay test* done on this amp please post here or pm me so I can...
  4. Victory

DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) - Revisited

Hi all, We've been doing some testing with the recently re-balanced DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L). There has been a definite adjustment to ammo burn per use. There may also have been an adjustment to the baseline decay for the amp. We have yet to see any DSEC Laser Amp v1(L) blueprints after the...
  5. Victory

DSEC Seeker L30 (L) 40/20/60 probes 820.9 average depth

Another great pre-amped seeker in this series is also being looted from calypso bps. The L30 has twice the probes per drop. Single drops are 0.04 ped decay per drop searching for either ore or enmatter and 0.07 ped per drop searching for both. Decay testing hasn't been done for treasure drops...
  6. Victory

DSEC Seeker L12 (L) 24/12/36 probes 462.7 average depth

Hello all, We just wanted to get the word out that bps for a great finder are looting from caly bps. The DSEC Seeker L12 has a 20% increase to probes per drop, working as a bit of a pre-amp. TT value on this Seeker is 49 ped total. Decay is .03 pec on Ores and .02 pec on Mats which gives about...
  7. Victory

Buying: Dolls and or other decorations...

I am interested in purchasing an Old Doll, Worn Doll, and/or Mr Fluffy. If you have any of these three items please pm me and we can see what we can work out. I am also interested in purchasing a Towel and/or Hitchhiker's Towel. Thanks!
  8. Victory

Question: How much will the Monrian shops sell for?

I'm curious what people think the Monrian shops might sell for? The auction closes shortly and last I saw current bids were +1200 and +5000. My passion for Monria is flagrant and if I had the ped, I'd probably have been willing to go so far as even to pay the BO of 15k were the bidding to get...
  9. Victory

Selling: Special offer for my fellow tier junkies!

So I just discovered one of the new Monria guns and it looks pretty decent. Being the discovery and having some pretty good tier rates I wanted to make a special offer on this sale. Sale will go into immediate auction at 100% mu, buyout is 200% due to special nature of this offer. Gun is full tt...
  10. Victory

"Active" User Count on EntropiaLife Home Page

I am posting this thread to suggest a new feature for EntropiaLife. The age old question of "how many active users of eu are there?" pops up again and again. MindArks numbers on this are posted irregularly at best and are usually vague at best. This is not a knock on MindArk as the question is...
  11. Victory

Selling: Tiger

Well not so much selling as trading. Looking to swap Tiger Helmet and Arm Guards and Boar Gloves for Jag Helmet, Arm Guards, and Gloves + PED. I'm open to some alternatives but out right sale isn't one of them. Jag Helmet and Arm Guards are required in the trade. Boar Gloves will only be...
  12. Victory

Selling: 218.78 ped ESI

As the title says, I'm selling one 218.78 ped tt value Empty Skill Implant. Offers to be considered starting from 690% markup. Taking offers via pm. Please keep thread clean.
  13. Victory

Uber: Do you even uber, bro?

So tonight my soc mate and I really had to ask Arkadia, "Do you even uber, bro?" We must have got Arkadia's attention cuz' first kill after changing the team name we looted this: :eyecrazy: :wtg: Welcome back to EU, Maliki Cain Xionalla and glad that after an initially rough re-entry into...
  14. Victory

Selling: Mutated Aurli Bone Piece

Selling one Mutated Aurli Bone Piece. PM offers, please.
  15. Victory

Now playing: The Trials and Tribulations of Victory!

Now streaming hunts periodically on Twitch at: http://www.twitch.tv/denebrius. No period at the end of course. I will give a bump and update the op when streaming. I will likely add more content to OP as things develop. Thanks for joining on this wild roller coaster ride! Current Status: Offline
  16. Victory

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chambers

Do you have your Golden Keys for the PP Update? Selling one Golden Key Codex Chamber for 500 PED. PM offers please. Thanks!
  17. Victory

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade

Now selling an untiered Ranked Psy-Blade. Tier rates are pretty decent: 89, 117, 119, 72, 56, 112, 60, 54, 103, 116 Weapon is UL SIB, Brawler profession requirement of 35 and maxed at 40. 35 - 70 damage interval with 48 apm. Durability: Below Average For more specific stats and info please...
  18. Victory

Uber: Almost Silent Uber

I've been grinding aurlis for quite some time. Last night during a particularly poor run I was thinking back to how I had looted a few items that weren't in globals. I had thought that loot would probably be good over the evening and it was going terribly. Finally I hit a 100 ped global and...
Back