Search results

1. boborod

New General of The NBK!

Ladies and Gentlemen, In the ever changing landscape of Natural Born Killers, I would like to announce that the normal sucession of leadership has taken place in The NBK. Anna Chrona Chrona, a long time member and excellent leader has taken charge of the society. I know you will join me in...
  2. boborod

I'll see your Crysis and raise you 2 teraflops

Muhaaahaaaaaaa. Me want! :D http://www.pcworld.com/article/156656/nvidia_closing_in_on_2_teraflops_with_graphics_card.html
  3. boborod

Another taxing article

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20090112-taxpayer-advocate-urges-irs-to-tax-economy-in-virtual-worlds.html Just another in the long line of articles about the dreaded IRS taxing our meager loot. :rolleyes:
  4. boborod

In Memory of George Carlin

When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say? When someone asks you, A penny for your thoughts, and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny? If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted...
  5. boborod

Full Male Vigi

All 7 pieces, full tt. Look very good hanging on my wall, but.........
  6. boborod

NBK Engineers is seeking a few good colonists.

NBK Engineers, a society in the Natural Born Killers family of societies, is looking for new members interested in crafting, mining, and mindforce professions. As a member of Natural Born Killers, NBK Engineers enjoys access to one of the largest and most diverse groups of people ingame. If you...
  7. boborod

Massive Argo Spawn at the Orb!

Going on right now. Hundreds of Argos up to hunter spawning at the orb! Get in on the slaughter! I'll be the dead guy under the orb. lol
  8. boborod

Repairing removes hotkey

Is this happening to anyone else? After a mining/hunting run, I always repair to 100%. I like the "add all" button and the fact you don't have to disassemble everything to repair it, but now all the repaired items are removed from my hotkeys! It's happened twice now. I have to put it all...
  9. boborod

Televator buttons

Having just bought my first apartment, I wish MA would put a checkbox on the televator to remember your floor number. Also, when leaving your apartment and entering the televator, it should default to floor 0. I know I'm lazy, but if you go back and forth to your apartment all the time as I...
  10. boborod

My first Uber after 1.5 years

Logged on, dropped one bomb and WHAM! Click to enlarge
  11. boborod

What do you do with "found" PED?

I am what is usually known around here as a "mid-level" player. I'm not really a noob anymore, but not much better than that. If I ever get "found" PED from a good global, or (please Lootius) a HOF, the first thing I do is look for a skills deal. With the skills nerf and so much discussion...
  12. boborod

One year today

It's my one year anniversary in EU. In the past year, I have hunted to the exclusion of almost everything else, and accumulated 4k Rifle, (yesterday), 2k Aim (also yesterday), and about 37k total skills. My professional standing is Good Laser Sniper. Thanks to my society for all your support...
  13. boborod

Drone Drop

Click to enlarge Not too big, but by far the best weapon I've ever looted. MK II. :D I love items. :cool: Edit: A3 Justifier MK II Thanks Richard, +rep
  14. boborod

Anniversary Date?

My one year ingame anniversary is coming up in November but I don't know the exact date. Is there anywhere I can find out when I first logged on? Can't believe I've been playing almost every day for this long. :rolleyes:
Back