What do you do with "found" PED?

What do you do with "found" PED?

• Total voters

boborod

Alpha
Society
NBK Rangers
Bobo Rodreguez
I am what is usually known around here as a "mid-level" player. I'm not really a noob anymore, but not much better than that. If I ever get "found" PED from a good global, or (please Lootius) a HOF, the first thing I do is look for a skills deal. With the skills nerf and so much discussion about how much skills matter, am I focusing on the wrong thing? Should I save up for a better weapon or armor? What do you people think?

Atm I could use a Hof to grade up for a better Fap like an EMT 2600 or a set of 5B's. Probably going for the 5B's ;)

Well, having 10k rifle and shooting a standard MKII seems a great waste to me, but then again, having an IMKII (Improved) and only 2k rifle seems just as bad.

I'd say you need to focus on strengthening your weakness. If your weapons are too small for your skills, buy up. Make sure your evade skills are good enough for the mobs you hunt. That sort'a thing.

Just my :twocents:

Well, having 10k rifle and shooting a standard MKII seems a great waste to me, but then again, having an IMKII (Improved) and only 2k rifle seems just as bad.

I'd say you need to focus on strengthening your weakness. If your weapons are too small for your skills, buy up. Make sure your evade skills are good enough for the mobs you hunt. That sort'a thing.

Just my :twocents:

Thanks for the input. I have about 4.5k rifle, and I do use an MKII with a 104 most of the time. If I'm buying skills, the first thing I look for is evade and dodge. (I hunt bots alot)

I would say, use the money for whatever you think is fun ;)

Yeah, yeah, prices go up, you can buy a rifle and sell it for thousand peds more in half a year, or you could chip up before next nerf, but honestly, your in this because its fun.

So if you blast a big hof, use the money for something thats fun. Buy a appartment and decorate it with g-strings, buy a shop and sell boorum-extra-arms, buy 5 different weapons, chip up your skills, a new fap, whatever you enjoy :)

I usually focus on unlocking my next skill goal. 5 more ranks 'till commando! :yay:

it pretty much depend on HOW much PED I get :laugh:
For Crafting you need a lot .. for upgrading at certain stage you need a lot ..

ATM all I do with PED I earned from hunting is this: Buy more Ammo!

Pretty much always it goes on a new Korss and some ammo...real exciting :rolleyes:

ammo. there's no need for something else.

well, most likely i wouldn't buy ammo, I'm still mainly melee

i usually don't craft
so, i guess i would use it for repairing some stuff

and maybe, depending on how many ped, clothes :)

i still gotta get an ambu bra and thong :D

Id invest in a rare weapon...

I keep on hunting till I'm out of bullets then I sell everything and the money I have extra I use to buy something that makes live just a bit more easy. like ME for my tp chip or perhaps some plates for what ever mob I want to go and hunt

Upgrade your equipment!! It is nice to be able to see some changes in the progress for your avatar. So , I say invest in you and hi/hers equipment.

I am set with equipment for my skill now so unless I hit something very big it would go to ammo and repairs/replacement.

If I ever get something very big I would probably look into getting a hangar. Then after finding I still don't have enough put it into what I mentioned first. :laugh:

Im in a similer situation as LeeLoo.
It would depend how much ped i "found".
Anything less than an ATH at this stage wouldnt do me much good, except let me hunt for a little longer.
In order to get the gear i need to continue having any fun in eu i would need an ATH at the very least,

Nothing less than an ATH would be needed to get an ml-35 and/or m71a2.
Though with a significantly high enough uber hof i could at least get a justy mkV.

Well, now it's more than an exercise.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=69584

kinda looking at some really good armor. ;)

Wow! Maybe I should start a similar thread:D I'll go gratz you on that one (the link is not working but I'm sure I'll find it;) )

On topic... I will probably spend it on items too. Get some 5Bs again, if it's a big enough one I will get probably a bigger and badder gun. And clothes of course:girl: Skills? I don't know... I have eaten a chip or 2 but I kind of regret it now. It is, for me at least, more fun to see my progress naturally, even if it is so damn slow.

Waste it all having fun as usual :)

Wow! Maybe I should start a similar thread:D I'll go gratz you on that one (the link is not working but I'm sure I'll find it;) )

On topic... I will probably spend it on items too. Get some 5Bs again, if it's a big enough one I will get probably a bigger and badder gun. And clothes of course:girl: Skills? I don't know... I have eaten a chip or 2 but I kind of regret it now. It is, for me at least, more fun to see my progress naturally, even if it is so damn slow.

Thanks, fixed the link.

wont get much for 200 PED these days.

unless you got some good money to spend i wouldn't worry.

just skill and get better lol

Back