Search results

1. F

Few questions from a D2 player

Ah OK. Good info to know. I'll have to check some maps to see which is closer. I had just finished building rifles for the signals guy and got given a EWE EP-1 Neutron to go blow some ship up. I might run back first. I like the idea of a melee weapon, will get something from a TT when I...
  2. F

Thanks Satans, Slupor & the rest for the replies. I tried getting to Alice's guide, but getting a gateway timeout message. I'll try from home later. Yeah, my bad, I started with 1000s but only realised after I had run out of ammo that the weapon burn was 48 or something. Haven't made enough...
  3. F

OK update to question 2. Was looking at my account items and found this line. 14 Valkyrie T1 (C,L) 1 0.20 PED STORAGE (Calypso Gateway) I assume storage is one of those terminal things somewhere ?
  4. F

Hi all Was reading some articles on econmics and got directed to Entropia. Haven't played MMOs since Asherons Call 2 closed down, so thought I'd give it a try. Looks like it is going to be an intense learning curve ahead, so I'd like to ask a few beginner questions in this thread as I...
Back