Search results

1. K

Selling: Perf Hedoc tt+60k

Perfected Hedoc tt+60k Arson FEN T9.72 tt+65k SOLD Aug 5b Set tt+25k. SOLD M Matrix TWEN Edition (3% LS, 10% evade/dodge/decreased crit) tt+7k SOLD MC Matrix MK1 TWEN Edition(12% crit damage, 1.2 crit chance) tt+8k SOLD Open to offers, but generally interested in peds or equus.
  2. K

Selling: Mayhem Trauma 3 Amp TT+9k

Amp for sale, send me a pm here is best. Fits scimitar best, few other options as well. 78% eff, 75 dmg, 800 tt. Price is firm at tt+9k. Mayhem Trauma Amp 3
  3. K

Buying: RDI Cybernetic Eye

Daddy needs a purple coat. Hit me up.
  4. K

Selling: Easter 17, Hallo 19, Imp Fap T2.99 (UPDATED AGAIN 12/19/22) NEW PRICES

Mod Hedoc SOLD for trade value ~37k Omegaton Ranger Scope MK1 SOLD for trade value ~27.5k Easter Ring 2017 22k Halloween Ring 2019 17k Imp Fap T2.99 32k
  5. K

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

Hello Fellow Entropians! Endgame is pleased to announce our first event hosting a massive pool of over 300,000 PED!!! in prizes, and hopefully a lot of fun! Buy a ticket and have an amazing chance to win one or more of the following prizes: 1st Place Full set of Mayhem Armor F UL 2nd Place...
  6. K

Buying: F Titan Helm and Shins

Hit me up if you have some to sell. I will offer fair pricing, not a reseller
  7. K

Selling: SOLD Full Modified Shadow Female (T1-T2)

Accepting offers on this best in game 1 of 3 sets. Modified Shadow I will not be posting a price, anyone who can utilize this armor knows its worth. Yes, I may take a lower set +peds/items, if its a good deal for ME. No, I am not discounting this armor, its the best there is all around...
  8. K

Selling: F Mod Shadow set

Mod Shadow Best all around armor in the game, one of three female sets. The opportunity to get your hands on this armor comes around maybe once every never, if that. Set is currently 6/7 pieces, with mayhem gloves. Almost all T2.99, if that matters. Gloves should probably drop this summer...
  9. K

Selling: Skills n stuff

So I have an old avatar, I dont play anymore and I have tons of skills and some rare clothes and such. I havent been in game for a while but maybe its worth chipping out the skills. All ideas are welcome, please reply in PM and we can talk about details. //Aurora Linzey
  10. K

Shadow UL (M)

I recall I recently saw a sale of (M) shadow set, anybody knows around recent marketvalues for such and would help me out?? //Linzey
  11. K

Maintenance/downtime

We are currently doing big maintenance of the computerpark and servers at my place wich means entropiawiki will be down for a while. I dont know the exact timeframe and if somebody else wants to host it then should talk to moderator 711
  12. K

Buying: Halloweenbox laseramp

halloween amplifier delta (L) is the name of it......paying very well ;) Thanks //Aurora Linzey Zamperath
  13. K

Selling: Armatrix blueprints, bulkbuy or smaller amounts welcome. Level 10-45

Im sellign the following blueprints :eyecrazy: 86 ArMatrix BC-45 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.82 PED CDF Armored Personell Carrier (C) (669) 87 ArMatrix BC-45 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.79 PED CDF Armored Personell Carrier (C) (669) 88 ArMatrix BC-45 (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.99 PED CARRIED 89 ArMatrix...
  14. K

Buying: Armatrix BP-105

Heya! Looking to try those new guns and could buy a bunch of those BP-105, so if youre a crafter looking for a sure sale of your crafted goods Im your man (Linzey is a girl though) thanks
  15. K

Selling: Ranger attachments, perfected tr6, rage 35, easter 2017, halloween 2015

I want to sell: Perfected tr6 tier 9.3 BO 90k Rage 35 (unique BLP amp with 20% critsize added) Sold Ranger scope mk2 (2% crit) BO 65k Ranger sight mk2 (20% critsize) Sold Ranger sight mk1 (10% critsize) BO +12k Easterring 2017 (2% crit and some other fun stuff) BO 40k (offer 30k...
  16. K

Selling: God Mode

Here it goes! Up for sale is the set of items that in combination can make you that person everybody envys ingame. I have had great fortune/succes utilising this for the last few years. The more I shoot the better I do. I can ofc supply access to my logs and answer whatever question a serious...
  17. K

Buying: Mod Evil amplifier

So I accidentially thought I did a good deed and sold my amplifier.......I need a new one so if anybody wanna sell theirs I can buy it fast and easy :)' //Linzey
  18. K

Selling: Mayhem Viridian tier 5.x

Hello, I have a pretty rare and amazing gun for sale. Its tiered beyond the pricy opals tiers (3+4) and is an amazingly fun gun. Its a great tool and used smartly in the right combination of buffs it can be a challenger for the good old mod merc. Im a bit clueless regarding the price for this...
  19. K

Selling: Taking offers for a Mothership

WTS a mothership for the sake of a friend that stopped playing loooong ago. Its no big SI upgrades and Im here to take the temprature of the value for it, I do have a hunch but as I said Im listening to offers. If youre thinking about lowballing then conscider that this ship has stayed...
  20. K

Selling: Some highend/rare pets

Got some rare pets for sale, I find it rude to not put out prices in a salesthread but for those Im not so sure about pricing, sorry for that. Atrox Saphire Pet (level 15) Eudorian Lava Devil (level 18) Wasp-Devil (level 8) Tame Oratan Axe (level 7) Looks Amazing and is huge and fun...
  21. K

Selling: Nemesis adj, vigi adj, a106 and some other ULs

Hello, want to sell some stuff: - Full F set of adjusted Nemesis, most parts around t4 TT +2k SOLD - Full F set Vigilante Adjusted, tier 3-4 TT +1.7k SOLD - Omegaton a106 TT +1200 SOLD -...
  22. K

Selling: ELM weapons, ESI, CDF and RDI amps and some assorted items

Hello, conscider this a garage sale and the mroe you buy the more interested I am in bargaining :) - Empty skillimplants x135 total ~ 2000 TT @900% if 100 ped or more or slight less MU if you take it all SOLD - Binary and photonic mayhem guns of all sorts 5% under Daily MUSOLD - CDF BLP...
  23. K

Buying: FFA points

If small amounts I pay 5 pec per point, if large stacks (50k+) then I can do 6 pecs per point. Im ingame hunting most of the time and can trade between instances. Price might change depending on where the market moves. //Linzey
  24. K

Buying: Want to rent mod resto chip

Hello, since I do have a modfap and a mod hedoc a mod resto seems a bit over the top to buy. BUT Id gladly pay a fair fee for renting it a month over the christmas season, ofc Id happily give collateral. //Linz
  25. K

Buying: Neurostim A, Dianthus/Accuracyenhancers

All of the above mentioned Im buying, preferably in big quantities. //Linzey
Back