Search results

1. Silver di Avlo

All the different theories about skillgains

So people have many theories about skillgains. Some say they actually give you information about the surrounding area. These are the theories I have heard of so far: - Skillgains are just a feature of decay - when you use your tools they decay and for that you will get certain skillpoints...
  2. Silver di Avlo

Info: Mining at CND – a new approach

Mining at CND – a new approach to high level mining July 5th, 2010 Mining at Club Neverdie – CND – is something out of the ordinary. People often complain on how they go out there, and don’t find enough to reclaim invested PEDs on high-level gears. I will give you some...
  3. Silver di Avlo

Info: Silver di Avlo is back!

Hi, Due to a support/technical issues I have been kind of away for a year or so. But according to some of my friends I didn't miss much since the latest VU:s sucks. For those who do not know me - I am the guy who have had the number 1 spot on ATH - 3 times. And UPC provided the community...
  4. Silver di Avlo

Update 9 seems fantastic - like 9:s always are

I think it is normal that the number 9 says a lot about the update. Think of it have you ever experienced an update with the number 9 within it, that actually has been a quality update? No, i guessed so. I mean take some very well know updates: Mac OS 9, what the heck was that, or the Windows 98...
  5. Silver di Avlo

Some new ideas about mining...

Hi! After a hot summer and some vacation I'm back to the blog. This time I wanted to test some ideas on the mining community. Please give some feedback, either on my blog. Or directly here at the post on Entropia Forum.
  6. Silver di Avlo

How to Do Proper Mining

So a new month, a new method to test... But really I think many will have a lot of help with this one. Remember to read my "The mining matrix - there is no spoon". Happy mining oh... its on my blog... down below
  7. Silver di Avlo

Silver di Avlo - New articles on mining

Hi all miners, Im glad to present some new current, more theorethical, articles about mining and economy. As usual you can find them on my blog: Silver di Avlo's blog on mining :coffee:
  8. Silver di Avlo

Method Development - coming up

Mining at CND - blog... After spending some days at the Club Neverdie I have some interesting new research going on. It includes method development. After using it on a single dome I succeded getting 18 hits from 200 bombs. Yep and the yield was amazing 350 PED TT-ores return. Without any...
  9. Silver di Avlo

Alpha Matrix Theory

Edited cause of no html
  10. Silver di Avlo

How to win the speed contest.

Tips for those who want to compete. On my blog. Silver
  11. Silver di Avlo

On OA-1 Mining Amps.

From my blog (see the link in my siggy) Mining Amps So far the only effect is that it increases the output level by pushing up the category of size 1 level. So modest gets average, sizable gets large, small gets modest. And so on. This has at least been empirically shown up to the...
  12. Silver di Avlo

New model for theory of mining

Hey... Time for some new light upon the mining system. Here is a new grand model to go out from. Its a totally different approach than earlier, and makes some of the "old" theories more obsolete. Check it out and give some comments. Its too large to post here. And if you have a large...
  13. Silver di Avlo

Change in "decay label" for Imp Excav

I dont know if someone noticed it. The Improved excavator has a new label for the decay. Earlier it was "Good", now its "Very good". Havent noticed a change in actuall decay though.
  14. Silver di Avlo

Sell: Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M

Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M TT-value on gun Aprox 3500 (tt) - Full TT 10 000 PED - Selling: Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/gunchart.htm CHECK INGAME AUCTION. I DONT WANT PMs or MAIL. NO TRADING. Statistics: Dmg: 129 (+20 with a204) 149...
  15. Silver di Avlo

Skills matter in mining and other changes

New stuff on my blog upon mining. - Skills matter in mining - About some other changes Silver
  16. Silver di Avlo

New tool stats 7.6.3

New tool stats can be find at: http://upc.guildportal.com/ContentControls/Support/InfoSectionViewer.aspx?GuildID=44049&GuildInfoSectionID=47815 Enjoy. And if you have missing stats. Please make a comment on tools stats page, post here, Or PM me. Silver ps. MR-300 has a decay of 7pec/999...
  17. Silver di Avlo

Thoughts on mining system 7.6

Here is a first quick list of some major relevant changes and some thoughts about them. http://upc.guildportal.com/Blog.aspx?Blog=117872 Please register for the UPC forums, if you like to discuss seriously about mining without flaming or destructive criticism. And - it seems like the mining...
  18. Silver di Avlo

Our new site

Hey just want an honest and just opinion, how do you like our new site http://upc.guildportal.com Silver
  19. Silver di Avlo

Mining maps - why not?

From the new entry on my mining blog. Interesting read. And with a surprise ;-) http://upc.guildportal.com/Blog.aspx?Blog=117872
  20. Silver di Avlo

Chat on mining - Silver di Avlo

Join the UPC|Chat - and chat about mining and related stuff. - Ask questions about things you wished to know - Talk about mining theories, practical things good-to-know - Whats going to happen next VU? - When are UPC holding next course? - Whats gonna be on the new webpages? JOIN - Saturday...
  21. Silver di Avlo

UPC - opens up forums again

Hey all! UPC opens up the new UPC|Central Forums. Here you can find the latest about mining and related stuff. Also you can soon book you for events, and courses. It will be some week or two before its really up and running. But still you can comment on things, register as member and stick to...
  22. Silver di Avlo

Seamasters Analysis&Market Blog

Would like to inform you of our excellent analyst Seamaster who has started a new blog on the issues of market economy and specially mining. :wise: http://upc.guildportal.com/Blog.aspx?Blog=119636 Also visit my blog on mining: UPC|Mining - Silver di Avlo - On Mining :dunce...
  23. Silver di Avlo

Silver says hi...

Hey all Nice forum. I hope I can contribute something to the site. Im a big Entropia Pioneers Forum fan. But its always good to have a resort, and check out other forums. Maybe theres a future for a good well developed community portal with all forums later on. Silver di Avlo :cowboy:
Back