2. Majid63

Buying: Mayhem Scintillator Azure

Boxing Day 🎁 bump
  3. Majid63

Xmas Day 🎄 bump
  4. Majid63

Please PM with your asking price. I’ll have the PEDs ready beginning of February 2024. I’m posting from now as I know only 3 exist and it’ll probably take sometime to find one.
  5. Majid63

MindArk should take control of Entropia economy

While I got optimistic when I saw the ArMatrix line thinking great, now these can be crafted they'll get cheaper with time and be available, but that didn't happen! The MU on them is high "which is understandable" , and sometimes no stock! and just like you, I grab ArMatrix setup and chase MU...
  6. Majid63

no need for further research and thanks for finding the sale post 🙂, I have no doubt that it'd of sold at that price.
  7. Majid63

quick correction, I don't remember mentioning that I wanted to profit! I specifically said "not everyone here want to make profit", and I am aware that I'm losing to other players, which I don't mind, at the end of the day, those players who invested heavily in the game deserve to profit.
  8. Majid63

Well said and nicely presented response. In regards to the above, I agree that there are thousands of games to choose from, but nothing even compare to this! yea game play itself is nothing special, but the combination of multiple planets, space (even though it's useless, for now) and the...
  9. Majid63

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info, I usually check Auction history and there there was only one that sold for 45k, but it was normal for rings to go for crazy prices when they first drop and stabilise shortly after.
  10. Majid63

Maybe there’s a reason these keep popping up 😉 Not just cheaper, but easier to obtain as well. Take the example I put on my OP with a grain of salt, I am not looking for overly powered stats, I just want to see accessible gear with good Efficiency for the casual players like myself that will at...
  11. Majid63

Why do people get defensive when we call EU MMO game is beyond me? The fact that me and you have different views of the game doesn’t make my logic flawed! If anything, you would benefit from that, if I look at this as a game, and don’t care about the RCE side of it, this means I’m prepared to...
  12. Majid63

Yes, the idea I presented is not new for sure, the system already exists, I’m just suggesting another approach. And yes there are weapons below lvl50 indeed, but not good enough selection. The rare token is the issue, it’s hard for me to set and objective when the results are unknown! It’s pure...
  13. Majid63

As you mentioned, not entirely, and very little control to be precise. Summer Ring 2020 is a good example, it’s the most common seasonal ring ever with more than 200 dropped, yet the price of it hasn’t gone down hell! And while I consider 18k reasonable price, a lot would still find it...
  14. Majid63

Allow me to explain, I should warn you though, this is a loooong read 😁 There’s no denying that weapons are way too expensive in this Game, while few would disagree for obvious reasons, it remains a fact! And that’s the main issue, other MMO Games make it very easy and affordable to get the...
  15. Majid63

Selling: [Toy Snowballgun]

I'll buy it if still available :)
  16. Majid63

Selling: My Skills for TT value, your ESI

Bump it
  17. Majid63

🆙 :lolup: 🆙
  18. Majid63

🆙:lolup:🆙