Search results

1. baconburgare

Pub Fun Experiment?!

Kinda fun experiment to do when you're visiting the mens toilett at your local pub... Put a dollar worth (coin or note) in the mens toilet (the channel-kind of toilet, standing toilet?). It's important that the value isn't too high (too many greedy persons out there) or too low. About a dollar...
  2. baconburgare

EU related domains expiring soon

I'm not selling anything, just hinting. I have a whole bunch of domain names registered since last year. All of them will expire on various dates now in April. Maybe I could have sold some of them but I'm too lazy to bother. So standby on the dates they expire if you're interested in any of...
  3. baconburgare

Auction: Blueprint Book - Weapons (Vol. I)

This is a real auction. I will not bail out. The winner will receive the blueprint book upon payment a.s.a.p. after auction ended. Which is next Sunday (February 4th) at a time that suits me. Latest 9PM (CET+1). I will not accept any bids after auction is closed, even if they are higher. So...
  4. baconburgare

Auction: Blueprint Book - Tools (Vol. I)

This is a real auction. I will not bail out. The winner will receive the blueprint book upon payment a.s.a.p. after auction ended. Which is next Sunday (February 4th) at a time that suits me. Latest 9PM (CET+1). I will not accept any bids after auction is closed, even if they are higher. So...
  5. baconburgare

Auction: Blueprint Book - Equipment (Vol. I)

6. baconburgare

Auction: Blueprint Book - Attachments (Vol. I)

7. baconburgare

Storage Cleaning in Omegaton City Delta Shops

Hi everyone! Decided to clean out some of my storages. I've put all kind of stuff in: Omegaton City Delta, Block B shop #2 and #3 (straight down from TP) Prices set to Entropia-Tools-prizes (same as PE-Auction?). Both shops are full, I will restock as soon as I get space again. Coming up next...
  8. baconburgare

Question about shopkeepers

I read somewhere that shopkeepers (and mannequins) uses up more than one item spot when u add them to an estate. But how many item spots does it use? 5?
  9. baconburgare

FreanD Delta Treasure Hunt (as promised)

FreanD Delta Treasure Hunt (as promised) - Finished! Did this stupid bet without reason so now I have to give away my dear belowed gun, my dear oh dear FreanD Delta BLP, awesome gun! Ok here goes, not too complicated I think: In a house named like a gun, we begin all the fun A shop owned by...
  10. baconburgare

I bet my Delta that...

...Chateau Liberte will be sold for at least 50K. Anyone willing to bet their Maddox IV against? P.s. No I'm not bidding over 50K on that castle myself ;) D.s. If Liberte is sold for less than 50k and no bids against I'll do a treasure hunt for my Delta, 100% promise!
  11. baconburgare

Amethera or Amathera?

I see in auction they sell LA's on Amathera but when I teleport it says Amethera. So are people buying LA's on some island I've never visited or can't MA even spell their own continents? So what is it? AmEthera or AmAthera? *sigh* [EDIT] No wonder people cant spell it right, LOL
  12. baconburgare

"New" West Amethera severe lag?

I just posted this to MA, anyone else have the same experiences? Subject: LAG Just want to report that (what I think) the trees in the western part of "new" Amethera is causing severe lag. Might be in combination with the grass, because the grass is always where the trees are. Anyway, the...
  13. baconburgare

My first Robot Spaceship exploded!!!

Finally got that strange signal when mining. Ran a long way and located it, killed the three drones and found the red button, yea exciting, what will I get!? Clicked the red button and a hatch opened above it, nothing more happend. No loot yet. Ah I thought, maybe I have to search or examine...
  14. baconburgare

Egg Hunt - Possible Locations

I give up running around, Feffs everywhere. I've nearly checked some of these locations but not on spot. My first coords wasnt quite correct when I calculated the first time. Anyway, here goes... Location of fireplace in the image provided by MA is 10326:18106 Close to that we have another...
  15. baconburgare

30% missed shots normal?

This has gone way too far! Before this last patch on EU (8.5.1) I was used to that u miss some first shots on creatures, especially with the Delta, almost every shot. Opalo been great to give the first shot with. Now it seems that you have to shoot 10 shots with every gun u have in inventory...
  16. baconburgare

Entropia Common Abbrevations

Common Entropia Abbreviations Maybe this has been already done but I couldn't find any. Thought we could compile a list of all common abbreviations used in Entropia, in this forum and on other sites. For newcommers it can be really hard to understand what people are talking about :) Here's my...
  17. baconburgare

LA-Owners pls upgrade PE-WIKI!

Found 2 areas on pe-wiki with the creature I wanted to hunt. Both of them had something completley different. Please try to update pe-wiki asap u change your setup. A lot of people use that site so pls try to keep it updated. The LA's that gets a kick in the a$$ this time is LA17 and 19 ;) No...
  18. baconburgare

Suggestion: High Score List

Was earlier playing RuneScape and they have this awesome high score listing. Wouldn't it be great to have that in EU as well? Or maybe everyone wanna keep their stats for themselves? Anyway, you could have an option to make your scores private. A high score list is really neat when working on...
  19. baconburgare

Hit Ability Clarification

Couldn't find a perfect answer on forum, at least I tried. Trying to calculate some weapon stuff but I'm not quite sure on how Hit Ability works, so I'm kinda stuck. I noticed MY minimum hit ability on FreanD Delta is 13.5-44, and max is 22-44. My Opalo tho says 4-8/4-8 :) Anyway, the...
  20. baconburgare

Suggestion to boost Apartments and Shops

Was thinking, there are so many apartments but no really use for them except storing items. Trying to decorate it is way too expensive, and without no gain. Ops, I'm late for lunch! Need to write quickly... What I was thinking was to MA to add more cheap furniture in loots, like basic chairs...
  21. baconburgare

Extreme High Weapon Decay

Either I'm stupid or suddenly my FreanDelta has got extreme decay. First I thought I forgot to repair it so I ran back and did so. Then after 5K ammo it's decayed!!! Normally it needs repair after 35k ammo. Anyone else noticed this? I better go back and repair again. Maybe I did something wrong...
  22. baconburgare

Creature Crowd

Was running around NE of Hadesheim killing Maffoids, Atroxes and Fauceverix when I found all these red dots on the map. Was approaching from East and there were hundreds of them, kinda like a parade marching somewhere. Just had to run into the middle of them and see what happened. Bad idea! :)...
  23. baconburgare

250.000 players

Sorry about that header but something is really, really wrong about that figure. Been playing other game with 150k players and that was sure noticable. Forums, sites a.s.o. was crowded by users, questions, guides. And what about Entropia... When New Oxford City was released I expected 100s and...
Back