Search results

1. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Viking (M) all 7 parts +4e & 5d

This is a set deal, selling everything or nothing NOTE: I only have six 5d's 38 Armor Plating Mark.4E (L) 1 0.77 PED Viking Gloves (M) (749) 39 Armor Plating Mark.4E (L) 1 8.55 PED Viking Arm Guards (M) (747) 40 Armor Plating Mark.4E (L) 1 15.42 PED Viking Foot Guards (M) (748) 41 Armor...
  2. Dion Red Strike

Customer Support - Where's my people?

I used to be able to make a quick call to Sweden and get a live body in tech support for random issues... maybe they got tired of me... maybe my Skype internet connection blows today.. but anyhow, I can't get anyone from tech support on the phone to answer a simple question.... wtf... I miss...
  3. Dion Red Strike

Fun or Profit?

I've been playing a looooong time, quit for a while, came back, quit again, came back, quit again, came back.. but not because of profits... I quit because of life, and came back because of friends... I posted this poll a long time ago, and the results were mostly friends, not profit... but from...
  4. Dion Red Strike

Cornelia Sundström (CEO of EUSO AB)

Ok, So, First of all, I'd like to preface by saying, I'm a happily married man. Kristy will obviously kill me if she see's this thread :D (just kidding, she's a very cool wife, and knows I mean no harm). So, I was sifting through the annual reports for Mindark (I'm a finance kinda guy), and...
  5. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Skills

ok, so most of my stuff has sold, I'm now selling skills, at market value, or near... here's the list from the Chipping Optimizer (pricing is from the optimizer as well, so, disregard the pricing completely) Alertness0(4.69 PED)(1169%)19 PED Athletics0(78.64 PED)(1989%)970 PED Bravado0(8.00...
  6. Dion Red Strike

Question: Skill gain bug

I have found a bug in skills gains and tier upgrades.. I have reported this to MA.. I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this bug? note, I won't obviously tell the bug, but I was wondering if anyone else had noticed it... I haven't fully tested the bug, but i can confirm easy skills gains..
  7. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Everything

I've decided I'm selling everything and starting from ground 0 again. Don't ask why, it's just because. The only thing I'm keeping is my Viking male. I don't have time to meet up with people, I don't have time to bargain with people, everything will be sold for market value or below, using...
  8. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Adjusted Sollomate Outbacko

Adjusted Sollomate Outbacko SB/BO = tt+ 500 great noob guns, peds only please
  9. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Ed.

Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Ed. SB = tt + 2k BO = tt + 3k optional A105 for tt +1.5k Peds only please
  10. Dion Red Strike

Selling: PA Mall shop (Small)

PA Mall shop, lvl 1, 2nd on the left, great location to sell stuff, really SB = 15k BO = 20k peds only please
  11. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Salamander (M) - FULL SET

Full Salamander Male set, including footies SB = tt + 8k BO = tt + 15k no I will not split it up, peds only
  12. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Viking (M) FULL SET

Full set, Viking male, even footies... SB = tt+6k BO = tt+10k one week, peds only please and no, I will not split it up into parts.
  13. Dion Red Strike

Help: Mobile Tempalte - New Thread?

Am I missing it, or is the 'new thread' option no where to be found on the mobile template? 711? Need some help here, I'm old ;) ~D
  14. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Selling PA MAll Shop, And Other Stuff

Ok, I've decided to tsell my shop... I've been absent a while, and upon my return, it, as well as my other shop, and apartments were emptied into my storage... I really don't have the time (or patience) to refill it at this time, someone could use it better than me.... PA Mall Shop, Level 1...
  15. Dion Red Strike

Howdy!

I'm back ;) :yay: ~Red
  16. Dion Red Strike

Faps!!!!

Holy shit, I have an ass load of faps! Faps for girls, boys, if you want faps, well, you can help yerself ;) I have t5's, t10's, t20's, UR125's, UR175's, 28's, 50's, 5's, fuck, I have an ASS LOAD OF FAPS! Come to my shop, PA mall, lvl 1, right by the televator. UL faps are mostly tt+1, L...
  17. Dion Red Strike

Questions for players

Hello! Much like the who's who on the front page, I'd like to start interviewing players on the radio. The problem is, I need to have a 'standard' set of questions for people... Soo... gimme questions you'd like to know from other players, and questions you'd like to be asked! Thanks, ~D
  18. Dion Red Strike

Dion Red's Healing Service

Hiya! I'm offering a healing service for those fun times you need someone at your back. :yay: I am currently maxed on the Vivo UR175! That's a max heal of 102.9, with 20 heals per minute! (30.01 hp/sec) I also can fap you with just about any other fap as well, the Vivo UR125 (max heal = 80)...
  19. Dion Red Strike

Amazing complaints....

I understand that people will always find something to complain about. However, te things people complain about never cease to amaze me. So I dedicate this thread to the amazing complaints I have seen over the years about Mindark, and EU.... and, some quotes that accuractly describe my...
  20. Dion Red Strike

Which estate to look in?

Wishlist thread; I wish my inventory list on the EU website would accurately show which estate I'm holding stuff in... When you have a few apartments and a fwe shops, it gets rough to look at your inventory to find something. I realize that Mindark didn't program it that was because they may...
  21. Dion Red Strike

Selling: Sala M, Eon Harn & Helm M, and more stuff

Ok, I (obviously) have a new baby, so I need to liquidate some stuff of my 'higher end stuff' to help out around the house.... if stuff sells, cool, if not, oh well... I'm not known to charge stupid prices on items, so I'm not going to list prices. However, I'm not taking some low ball offer...
  22. Dion Red Strike

Kiernan Ryan Douglas

Kiernan Ryan Douglas has finally made it to the world! :yay: Kiernan is an Irish name meaning 'son of the lord'. KRD were Kaitlynn's initials.... and it has been a long time coming. (in memory) Kiernan also has nAn in it, so another bonus ;) here's pics! :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. Dion Red Strike

OpEd - Who's customer are you?

First of all, EF needs an OpEd section... Who's Customer are you? Once upon a time, you signed up for a virtual universe. This universe had all sorts of new and exciting things to do in it. You could do anything from hunting big bad monsters, to being a hair stylist. But, at the end of the...
  24. Dion Red Strike

A hogglo with lipstick

Put this in general discussion becuase of the lack of efd... so ... A hogglo is still a hogglo even if you put lipstick on it ;) Sorry if yer not into American politics ;) discuss :P yes, I have beers in me
  25. Dion Red Strike

Support Response time

Just had a support case (wrong GC (wifes), locked up account), finished within 5 mins. Go Support! :yay:
Back