Faps!!!!

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
Holy shit, I have an ass load of faps!

Faps for girls, boys, if you want faps, well, you can help yerself ;)

I have t5's, t10's, t20's, UR125's, UR175's, 28's, 50's, 5's, fuck, I have an ASS LOAD OF FAPS!

Come to my shop, PA mall, lvl 1, right by the televator.

UL faps are mostly tt+1, L faps are ALL 5% below market (or more), get em quick before they sell out!

Yeah, I was bored ;)

~D

lol, this is the "make it interesting sales tactic"???? :D Cuz damn, I think there were more swear words in that post than most any I've ever seen... :silly2:

p.s. FAP is actually a sweat word!!! :O

:smash:

For a great store that i know i'll always find quality crafted items in the BEST MU% around . :wtg:

Demonikos Approved :cool:

glad you posted your store location been looking for a fap store for a bit. good luck with the sell.

lol, this is the "make it interesting sales tactic"???? :D Cuz damn, I think there were more swear words in that post than most any I've ever seen... :silly2:

p.s. FAP is actually a sweat word!!! :O

Fuck Jak, you know me, I'm from Essix ;) (Direct quote from Justin).... Fuck the dumb shit, I sell shit cheap, get it it here, or yer queer! :D

~Red

Was that a typo?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=124702&catid=member&imageuser=6688
From the old demotivator thread, took me a minute to dig up...

LOL, that works! :D But yes, it was a typo, R and T are rather close on the keyboard! :D

Fuck Jak, you know me, I'm from Essix ;) (Direct quote from Justin).... Fuck the dumb shit, I sell shit cheap, get it it here, or yer queer! :D

~Red

LMAO, of course I know you, that is why I was laughing my ass off when I read your post, was a great read! :)

GL with the store!!!!!!!! :)

Lol, funny!
Gl with sales!

Do you also give out samples? 'Cuz I actually never used an L fap yet :D :laugh:

~Red

Ok, Ill take the ass:silly2: You a can keep the load ;)

Back