Search results

1. Halfe

VU 9.1 - Bring on the foot guards!

Nice post.. +rep from me there.. And yeah.. where is the UL Ghost Foot-Guard. Been waiting for that since forever. The Female has been droped i can see but where is the male?
  2. Halfe

sux big time
  3. Halfe

Selling My apartment

bump again
  4. Halfe

Selling My apartment

I'm Selling my apartment in Omegaton West due to money problem. The adress is Omegaton West, Beta Building, Floor 10, Apartment E. Feel free to look at it. The asking price is 440 PED startbid since i gave 380 for it and the rent is payed tuil march 2008. Buyout is 600 ped. End time is...
  5. Halfe

Buying Momtgomery Anabolic (L)

bump. I know there is ppl who can make it but dont know who
  6. Halfe

Buying Momtgomery Anabolic (L)

I'm looking for the Rare gun Montgomery Anabolic (L) Not the adapted one but the normal one.. I want it in full TT if thats Possible
  7. Halfe

Find it - Add to it - Hide it

Sorry.. i'll plant the nutrino at the same spot again for you to find it.. its still left in my inventory :P
  8. Halfe

Find it - Add to it - Hide it

I just found it.. Sorry no pic when i found it. but it was in Atlas Heaven center building :D New place and new item. Easy spot
  9. Find it - Add it - Hide it 22

Find it - Add it - Hide it 22

10. Halfe

In memory of Susan 113 Smith

My deepest condolences to her Family and friends even i have never met her ingame. May her rest in peace
  11. Halfe

Shop Manager for shop owners

I'm also a proud member of <---Miner's Mafia--->, and without that shop manager we wouldn't have come as far as we have now. Big rep to Tissue and a big :grouphug: Bump bump
  12. Halfe

Where are you in life? :)

Im really a student but not full time. Highest grade is "certificate of apprenticeship" Currently working with a low salery. (atleast its pays some money) Am single no G.F (really need one) Zero kids.
  13. Halfe

How to get more people playing? Not as hard as you think

Ive run that soeed uo to a 250 - 500 kByte/s with my cable.. Maybe there is somthing wrong with your setup of your firwall/router/modem. check those and open a port on your router, it helps. it did for me
  14. Halfe

RobRoy -Leaping into the Spotlight

Gratz RobRoy and Good Luck.. Sutch Money is cool to have.. Also you gave me some inspiration.. Ive just realised it.. :D (Bold)
  15. Halfe

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com

Voted... where at 8th i think
  16. Halfe

Using Windows Mode

I run Window(ed) mode just fine and also with AAx6 max detail (uses mutch Mem) but i having trouble with the Swap usage. about 1,5Gig in swap when i play. any one know why?
  17. Halfe

Opalo + 101

Im a n00b, belive me. I now last week went from Exa, Snables, daisk to Faux East of Jason, given me some good loot ( not always) I mainly hunt with Opalo+A101 and i use about 50pec per mob, (+decay) and i think that its a nice mob hunting when you low on ped Also i like the Corns @ CP and...
  18. Halfe

New VU Loot Distribution, Split Item Stacks?

Voted the second
  19. Halfe

Sick of Small change

hehe.. Nope.. im not a leecher.. (anymore) i learned my lesson the first time by fellow socm8ts. :( also im not the one making the team.. its the one im hunting with.. i join the fun. and i have an A103
  20. Halfe

Sick of Small change

i have maxed out the opalo not far from 2k rifle) so my HA is at max there.. so geting a new gun is a new prior. now. but i dont think that getting a new gun wil give me better return
  21. Halfe

Sick of Small change

i used Murrand Groover. but had to drop back to Opalo cause of its eco and my thin ped card. I also have EWE EP-38NS but rarley use it. high decay
  22. Halfe

Sick of Small change

tnx for the replies.. Just began to wonder.. cause i have seen many places.. Also. to comment this about hunting 4-5h a day: Some have money to do that. but when you contsantly loose, you begin to be a bit irritated about it.. and whits constant losing your pocket gets thinner and it get...
  23. Halfe

Sick of Small change

Problem here is not graduation.. its the loot I have been playing since january. (10 month), yes its a loong time, but i have been playing almost everyday. I only do good in team (Sometimes). and by profit i mean more than i used in a hunt.. I got 2 (2x900) hofs with my soc in june, and ever...
  24. Halfe

Sick of Small change

I Have begun to think about how the loot system works.. (again) I know there is many theories on this but hear me out. For about 4 month now when ive been hunting solo, ive have come home with a huge loss 50 -> 10 ped. Only when im in a team i have a small profit. This have been going on for a...
Back