Search results

1. S

looking for new soc

Well, basically I rejoined this game after almost a decade break. I'm looking for a new soc to join. I was playing for many years but quit (and sold skills off) many years ago... I am now looking to join a society but didn't just want to be in with a noob soc that allows just anyone to get to...
  2. S

Bristlehog looted!

gratz but yes, your correct bristlehogs drop medium tp chip, I know from experience ;)
  3. S

Task Forces

:sniper: :handgun:
  4. S

Task Forces

Rave is currently in ATF (Amethera Task Force) thx for the bump :)
  5. S

Task Forces

:beerchug: :poke:
  6. S

Task Forces

we are still searching for some members for all our soc's. No matter your skills there is a soc thats right for you. Visit www.task-force.ws to apply :yay:
  7. S

Task Forces

bump :pimp:
  8. S

Task Forces

still searching for active members for all soc's... :beerchug:
  9. S

Task Forces

bump :shots:
  10. S

Considering Selling GREAT shop in Twin Mall!

have you not been so stupid about it in the first place(and immediately resold your shop- at paying price) he might have gotten you a bigger one. But after promising not to resell, and then 1 day later trying to do so, who is lying. I sold out over a year ago(closer to 2) and returns some time...
  11. S

Task Forces

The Task Forces are currently accepting new members. The Task Forces are made up of 3 soc's(Eudoria, Amethera, Calypso) Task Force. We accept members of ALL skill levels. All 3 soc's are accepting new members. We all try to have fun with soc hunts/events, and sometimes will have all 3 soc's...
  12. S

Atrax tamed?

I made a alt(and ran it to twin tonight) just to check that theory.. 0 skills and i see the spirit bar on dia prowlers, so i pretty sure that you must be bugged if you cant see the bar.
  13. S

Calypso Task Force Cadets

Bump :banghead:
  14. S

Still have a few roster spots open :)
  15. S

bump :)
  16. S

still looking We are still looking for people to join. ;)
  17. S

Calypso Task Force Cadets are actively recruiting new members! We are looking for active, honest & friendly people to join our growing society. Our primary activities are hunting and mining, but with a little bit of pk and crafting too. We will be doing events with our sister soc(Calypso Task...
  18. S

EBN: Eomon-ous!!!

The first, No.. They were here on TI about 1 1/2 years ago. ;)
  19. S

Orange Suit Sweat/Protest Party 30 Sept!

no ideas for MA plz ;)
  20. S

Calypso Task Force Cadets - Looking for new recruits

Still looking for a few more socmates ;)
  21. S

let me guess, you believe every rumor you hear. -rep for attempt of hijacking this recruiting thread.(and btw hollerrrr isn't in this soc)
  22. S

Calypso Task Force Cadets are actively recruiting new members! We are looking for active, honest & friendly people to join our growing society. Our primary activities are hunting and mining, but with a little bit of pk and crafting too. We will be doing events with our sister soc(Calypso Task...
  23. S

BEWARE ** "PayByCash" Depositing...

They had problems with paypal before, so don't expect to see that again. They (supposedly) got a ton of fraudulent paypal payments, so stopped accepting payments made that way. But the way i get around that is.. get a paypal visa..
  24. S

marksmanship with hg?

at or around qualified prof rank, so qualified laser/blp pistoleer for you ;)
Back