Task Forces

Silk

Mature
Society
Freelancer
The Task Forces are currently accepting new members. The Task Forces are made up of 3 soc's(Eudoria, Amethera, Calypso) Task Force. We accept members of ALL skill levels. All 3 soc's are accepting new members. We all try to have fun with soc hunts/events, and sometimes will have all 3 soc's join together for an event to keep us feeling as a family. :) visit us at http://www.task-force.ws to apply

Eudoria Task Force is our noob soc, there is no requirement to join, just to have some fun with us. Eventually skill up enough to advance to get promoted into Amethera. All we ask for this soc is to be active and no begging/scamming.

Amethera Task Force is our mid-level soc. We require you to be a minimum of qualified professional rank. We like to go on soc hunts, and hope u can join us on them!!! preferred ghost, nem or better to participate in soc hunts/events. Can eventually become a member of Calypso. All we ask is you be self-dependent, and of course no scamming/begging ;)

Calypso Task Force is our uber soc, currently ranked #11 top skilled soc ingame. Required to have at least expert prof rank and 150+ health(of course equip helps). Lots of fun to be enjoyed, so if you meet the requirements feel free to put in an application on our website. Same rules for soc as the above soc's.

visit us at our website http://www.task-force.ws to join up with us, or just to visit and post some ;)

Can I join any/all socs as I suk myself dry of all skills....worst case scenario is Ill end up as nOOb and show other nOObs the ropes....:D

*shit! must wait 7 days to disban soc!!!*

Can I join any/all socs as I suk myself dry of all skills....worst case scenario is Ill end up as nOOb and show other nOObs the ropes....:D

*shit! must wait 7 days to disban soc!!!*

dude your in... bring anyone and everyone :)

still searching for active members for all soc's... :beerchug:

I would be interested in joining. Having net/EU problems right now, but I need to see if I can meet req for ATF :)

Im interested.

we are still searching for some members for all our soc's. No matter your skills there is a soc thats right for you. Visit www.task-force.ws to apply :yay:

bumpzor for my soc, great soc!

Hi, is Rave still in your soc ?
Great guy, help me to get out of an atrox LA when i was no weapon noob, around 1 year ago.

BTW Bump ;)

Rave is currently in ATF (Amethera Task Force) thx for the bump :)

Back