Search results

1. J

FYI: Rigging & Sweating My Way into an LA

Just a quick update after a week on vacation, picked up AUD #9 today and just about to #10 & #11 once i can cahsout on EP. For those of you not familiar with EP, feel free to message me and i'll help you get started. Every referral i get helps support the LA project, and you can get some free...
  2. J

BIG Industries - Daily Repair Skilling Events

I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread. i have been tearing up the forum for a week trying to find a good repair skill service. Thanks for this guys
  3. J

1: EP is currently the only "easy" to use free ped site around now, i used to use pedtoclick but it looks like the owner of that website is a sellout and nobody wants to buy it now from some reputation issues. 2: I do not pay full price for AUD's, currently i am picking them up for between 42...
  4. J

Picked up AUD #8 today, 19 more to go to turn them into another CLD. :yay:
  5. J

I sweat, i sit at the rig, i use "free ped" websites, i invest the profits into AUD's, then once AUD's pile up i convert to CLD's etc. Hope that clears it up
  6. J

Thanks Peezle, I was referring to the small oil rig at orthos west mound. 2 particular trolls who spree quite frequently. Although its good for the CLD payouts none the less. they dont make anything while they are burning through tons of ammo. So it will even out i hope. None the less, having my...
  7. J

Update for those who are following the project: Been a slow week this week, Microtasks on crowdflower are down, a ton of PVP at the rig, and the sweat circles look more like sweat blobs this week. Weekly Income Total: 48 PED with 6k sweat left to sell.
  8. J

Thanks Peez
  9. J

Hey, There is an idiot troll born every minute. Who am i to judge. There are a few people in game who know me and know i have been around here a long time. One in particular who talked me into coming back. But again, who am i to judge.
  10. J

If you would like to purchase sweat and support my project please contact me in game, i am looking for a few regular buyers.
  11. J

I am starting this thread as a means to share my experience with other sweaters and "free players" and also to have a place to track and share my progress. This project actually started about a month ago, but i at the time i wasn't thinking about publicizing it. Thanks to Farmer Smurf (Mungo...
  12. J

Help: Best way to make basic pigment enhancers

Amen Billairboy, Thats what i am doing at the moment and charting results. Going great for the skills although i have no use for them. Maybe i'll donate them to LeeLoo in the end so she can get closer to doing black paint without needing enhancers.
  13. J

^^ One more to add to the i dont give a crap pile. I've already checked out the end color result. so let me clarify one more time. THIS IS A "THE BEST WAY TO GET PIGMENT ENHANCERS FROM BURNING UP PAINT" THREAD, NOT A HERES MY OPINION ON BLACK PAINT COLORS THREAD. Thank you to all who have...
  14. J

CAPS LOCK Very necessary when people don't listen or read, and the OP needs to re-enforce is original post.
  15. J

Calypso Dev team update please?

There are only two kinds of threads in relation to calypso / MA 1: Taming 2: Complaining about CLD payouts. Glad i could clear that up for you all.
  16. J

Thanks Hijacker, i am mobile right now, but i will send you an add when i log in tomorrow.
  17. J

Hey, thanks, Although i already have the armor, and have been paying out the butt for tiering on it so i am pretty much dedicated to that set. Again the problem is that i am finding black paint 100 times faster than enhancers and nobody ever has more than 1 or two enhancers to sell. so needing...
  18. J

^ you can also add that to the list of things i could not care less about. I am not looking for your opinions people. this thread is for help on making basic pigment enhancers and nothing else. I will own this armor until the day MA goes bankrupt.
  19. J

^ you can add that to the list of things i dont care about. Maybe i wasnt clear. I AM LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE BASIC PIGMENT ENHANCERS NOT YOUR OPINIONS ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO INSTEAD.
  20. J

Buying: Black paint cants 115%-120%

Bump............ STILL BUYING BLACK PAINT
  21. J

Ok, just a quick question and i hope one of you uber designers, painters and texture's can lend me a hand. I am on a serious mission to paint an entire armor set solid black using black paint. In doing so i am going to need about 900 Basic Pigment Enhancers per armor piece. With the current...
  22. J

Well if its possible, then i'm going to do it. How many pigment enhancers per field would you need to do 100% black?
  23. J

From '04-'12 and then i chipped out and quit and had MA delete the account, i have only been back about a month now. maybe a little longer. Not trying to be rude or anything, i'm just curious, what does that have to do with me buying black paint and enhancers? I only ask because this is a...
  24. J

AUD Issues? Glitch or Scam?

So then i am suppose to believe that in 2 full days there was not 2k ped in tax collected down there? Because i myself pay about 1/8th of that a night in tax alone when i go to the underground and cycle through 5k ped in ammo until there is no ped left. and one of those two nights i was there...
Back