Buying: Black paint cants 115%-120%

Johnny Walker

Mature
Johnny Bitcoin Walker
!! Buying black paint cans for quick skilling !!​

Looking to buy up some black paint cans here and there, Convo Johnny Bitcoin Walker in game. Might not always have the ped to buy all of what you have, but if you let me know what you got i can usually get it all within a week.

Also buying pigment enhancers.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Dude, you skill with Black paint when you reach the SIB for that level. There is a thread on painting and texturing. Your colouring skills will increase quicker using cans in your SIB level. As far as I know, there was only one avatar that could do black paint and even then they need pigment enhancers.
What level coloured are you?

try to skill with 1k paint cans of your actual sib paint thats more than enough, in fact that is allready wasting a lot .. there is a skill gain gap and you wont get more using more tt value per click so all that you use more than that is just pure waste of money.

(how much tt value paint to use per click depends a lot on your level)

Thanks for the advise guys, but the black cans is not a constant thing, if i find 100 a month i am doing good. and every time i have done it i have gotten MAJOR boosts. So every once in a while its a fun thing to do.

STILL BUYING :yay:

so you are using 100ped tt for a click

why not use 1429 cans of green or brown or 715 cans of deep cad instead?
that will give you the same boost without wasting valuable paints.

so you are using 100ped tt for a click

why not use 1429 cans of green or brown or 715 cans of deep cad instead?
that will give you the same boost without wasting valuable paints.

They are not wasted, 95% of black paint cans in EU sit on shelves on in peoples storage and are never used. Who knows, maybe some day i might have you paint something with them. Like i could ever find enough pigment enhancers anyways, but its a nice thought. Over a week now and i have scoured every planet, every shop, (including yours) everything i could find on AH, and i still have found less than 110 cans. I am starting to have doubts that there are even the 966 cans needed to paint a full item with 3 fields in game at this point. So if i end up not being able to paint something with them, why not recycle them back into the loot pile.

How long have you been playing EU?

How long have you been playing EU?

From '04-'12 and then i chipped out and quit and had MA delete the account, i have only been back about a month now. maybe a little longer.

Not trying to be rude or anything, i'm just curious, what does that have to do with me buying black paint and enhancers? I only ask because this is a marketplace thread for buying an item and that question really seems out of place here.

From '04-'12 and then i chipped out and quit and had MA delete the account, i have only been back about a month now. maybe a little longer.

Not trying to be rude or anything, i'm just curious, what does that have to do with me buying black paint and enhancers? I only ask because this is a marketplace thread for buying an item and that question really seems out of place here.

I'd follow LeeLoo's advice since she is one of the highest skilled in game with coloring.

Don't waste the black paint.

They are not wasted, 95% of black paint cans in EU sit on shelves on in peoples storage and are never used. Who knows, maybe some day i might have you paint something with them. Like i could ever find enough pigment enhancers anyways, but its a nice thought. Over a week now and i have scoured every planet, every shop, (including yours) everything i could find on AH, and i still have found less than 110 cans. I am starting to have doubts that there are even the 966 cans needed to paint a full item with 3 fields in game at this point. So if i end up not being able to paint something with them, why not recycle them back into the loot pile.

:cool: i know quite a few ppl who managed to get 323 cans of black and some even did that multiple times, I also had some items colored all fields black, so it is possible indeed :painter:

but ofc you can buy black at any price you get it for and use it for whatever you like, I just tried to save you a few ped as skilling coloring is allready expensive enough :ahh:

good luck and have fun! :painter:

120% only?

Maybe he is not a colorer but a trader?! :silly2:

:cool: i know quite a few ppl who managed to get 323 cans of black and some even did that multiple times, I also had some items colored all fields black, so it is possible indeed :painter:

but ofc you can buy black at any price you get it for and use it for whatever you like, I just tried to save you a few ped as skilling coloring is allready expensive enough :ahh:

good luck and have fun! :painter:

Well if its possible, then i'm going to do it. How many pigment enhancers per field would you need to do 100% black?

Back