Search results

1. Vagrant

Suggestion: Client Load open in internet explorer

Hi Devs, Internet Explorer has not been relevant for something like 15 years, yet you call 'iexplore' from the client loader for all your links there... of course when opening said links non-of the CSS works since it a dated browser. Its pretty embarrassing and I dont get why you just dont fix...
  2. Vagrant

Question: Cant login

Chat failed when logged in and after relog its no longer possible to login.. the login just timeout it seems.
  3. Vagrant

Buying: Imp EP21 (closed)

Got some nostalgia going so looking to get one of these like I used to have. Let me know which one you have any how much you want for it :) Name EWE EP-21 Defender, Improved EWE EP-21 Defender, Improved, SGA Edition
  4. Vagrant

Buying: Songkra Corrosive Dagger

I would like to buy one of these, pref with some tiers on it (2-3 is fine) pm here or ingame
  5. Vagrant

Entropedia hacked?

Looks like entropedia has been hacked, going there gives random spyware bait popups.
  6. Vagrant

Selling: Arson III Ten, Adj ML35, Mod 2350, Adj Resto, Dante, Beast

Hi, Havent played in a while so need to sell my stuff, here it is: - Arson III Ten Tier 6.1 (sold) - Adjusted ML35 Tier 3.8 (sold) - Mod 2350 Tier 0.9 (sold) I am looking for prices around current markup, I know the big reseller names and is in no rush. Would be nice to do a fair deal with...
  7. Vagrant

Question: Minumum required efficiency?

Two questions: - In your fact based experience..what efficiency/turnover combo grants you 95% plus return? - Are you regularly using a sub 66 (Based on: ArMatrix i guess is the norm with a none L amp now) efficiency setup? What is your general experience with returns on that? (not counting big...
  8. Vagrant

Question: GFX performance?

Playing another very modern and visually stunning game i get 150fps... Playing entropia with very mediocre graphics I get 40 to 60 for most part... I am not talking about any out of the ordinary or exceptional occurrence in entropia right now ...just normal. Why is this not a priority?
  9. Vagrant

Buying: Adj ML35

Buying Adjusted ML35, paying fair markup.
  10. Vagrant

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 Tier 3.9

Havent been playing much lately so will sell my Emik Enigma L4 3.9. Great gun with excellent TIR SB+11k BO+11.5k I have most of the materials for tier 4 if needed (sold separate). PM Me here is intressted, Peds only.
  11. Vagrant

Question: FFA token hand in issue?

Looks like the following bug has returned: When you hand in a batch of FFA tokens, the remaining tokens of that type gets locked in your inventory until you relogg.
  12. Vagrant

Question: Mayhem solo bug?

I have been watching recent streams of people doing mayhem solo, people who are in the top 10 of their category with 15-20min.. however looking at their streamed runs they have like 40m+ It seems there was an initial bug in the new mayhem instance? Example: This guy is top in his category...
  13. Vagrant

Selling: Adjusted Vigi (M)

Selling this fine bot armor that I rarely use. Full set: Adjusted Vigi (M) Tier 0 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Vigilante_Adjusted +1400
  14. Vagrant

Buying: Adjusted Nanite

Hi, I am looking for 10x Adjusted Nanites and will buy any amount of them for fair price. (Closed)
  15. Vagrant

Performance issues?

Seems like the performance has been very bad lately, I am getting: Mob HP meter going up and down, damage stacking, dot effects not counting, reload and weapon swap stuttering.. You guys experiencing the same?
  16. Vagrant

Question: Crafting full tt

Hi, How do I craft something in full TT using residue?
  17. Vagrant

Cost to play?

Seems to me that the cost to play is way down since Release 2017.3.3. Not sure if there was changes that was not advertised or if things are balancing out in the new system but. I haven't had any exceptional loots but things seems really stable! And I am enjoying it a lot! :) What is your...
  18. Vagrant

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 Tier 3.9

Hi, I am looking to get better at rifle at the moment and unfortunately I need to sell this gun to be able to finance my rifle purchase. This is a fantastic pistol as you can see here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Emik_Enigma_L4 It is currently tier 3.9 and to...
  19. Vagrant

Question: Adjusted ML-35, honest review?

Hi, Looking to find someone who has an adjusted ML-35 to hear their thoughts after having used it for a while. If I look at the stats they seem pretty epic, is this also your experience? What are you hunting with it? Progress made since getting it? General defense cost? Adj ml35 results since...
  20. Vagrant

Melee range

Range on weapons ingame is measured in meters if I am not mistaken, and the ranges on melee weapons are something like between 2-5m...so why is it then that you cant walk backwards while maintaining an attack while using some melee weapons? I has been like this for a very long time as I...
  21. Vagrant

Question: Looking for someone with similar setup

....................removed
  22. Vagrant

Buying: Adjusted Mk II

No longer needed, please close
  23. Vagrant

Selling: [Lacerating Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition] tier 5.4

This is 1 out of 13 that exist and is the highest tiered one, and obviously there will not be more dropping. I bought this as a curiosity when it became available and turns out it is an excellent tool, however at this time I get very little progress for the time I spend with it so it sees very...
  24. Vagrant

Selling: Igni L1000 T7.4

The boss needs to sell this one so I am helping her out :-) [Omegaton Igni L1000] Tier 7.4 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Omegaton_Igni_L1000 Its a great gun: Eco, Fast Good DPS for the level... Give her a fair price around +3k and its yours (item trades may be...
  25. Vagrant

reduce the weight of stackable items.

Hi Devs, Please drastically reduce the weight of stackable items. We just want to play, and the weight aspect ads no value at all to the game. Thanks! PS. I know you can up your carrying capacity by training strength...very cool :-)
Back