Search results

1. Antrace

Selling: SHOP @ Emeral Lakes Mall

Hello all, i'm selling a shop @Emerald Lakes Mall, 2nd floor, shop #7 120 items + 5 on display area. MA confirmed that the indoor area can be upgraded to 200 item points and the display area up to 10 item points here u can see some pics...
  2. Antrace

Selling: Very nice FAP

Hello friends, i'm selling my mod 2350 fap. Price is set to tt+4700p a little space for discount. pm here or ingame if u would like to buy. Cheers Antrace Letale Very UPDATE 28.03.2018. FAP IS SOLD. Cheers
  3. Antrace

Crafting ArMatrix ingredients

Hello all, i can craft the ingredients below listed: Material MU Basic Sheet Metal 130% Basic Filter 112% Basic Sensor 134% Metal Ruds 142% I didn't craft enough to see if mu i set can cover loss or not. If u would fill an order plz write the quantity and endline for...
  4. Antrace

Question: migration 2017 and E.L.M weapons

Hello all, does anyone looted any E.L.M weapons? if yes, more or less than migration 2016? thanks Cheers
  5. Antrace

ARk mining is going to depress me

Hello all, What's happening on surface mining? i dont think i'm a really miner, but time to time i like to do some runs, expecially when i'm looking for some kind of ore/treasure. Last + run i did was in april, after that i had so bad runs that i didn't bother to sign the runs in my...
  6. Antrace

Combat Masks

Hello all, i would like to see a European combat mask. cheers
  7. Antrace

Info: Ozpyn Chon stats - Is Entropedia right?

I started this thread in this post https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273519-How-To-Survive!/page31, but i would like to continue the discussion here 05-20-2017 update: the istance damage window is wrong. i recalc the totaldamage because the mob HP is 116 and not 110... so...
  8. Antrace

Musca (L) - Canis (L) - Lupus (L) - Crafting service

Hello all, i'm glad to introduce a new service for hunters that like Viceroy and want upgrade it to adj, imp and mod one. I can craft for u all the armor set (limited and full tt) you need to trade to Bill NPC. You can give me the BPs ingredients, or order the set and i'll craft for u. I...
  9. Antrace

Buying: Mah'ketta Thigh Guards

Hello friends, i'm looking for Mah'ketta Thigh Guards Male pm here or ingame with price thanks Cheers
  10. Antrace

Selling: Trading some items

Hello friends, this is a trade thread, i'll add in post#2 items i'm selling or buying Plz keep clean the Thread Cheers
  11. Antrace

Buying: mod 2350

Hello friends, Bought a mod 2600 thanks all
  12. Antrace

★Zombie Armaments & Supplies★

Hello all, i'm the happy owner of this nice shop: ★Zombie Armaments & Supplies★ at Emerald Mall [31621, 50211, 115] Floor2 #7 In my first idea i wanted to make a noob corner in shop with items sold at fair price, but there is a minimum mu (+1.00ped), so if u want a weapon but it is too...
  13. Antrace

Support cases

Hello, someone knows the actuall way how support cases are handled by Mindark these days? I noticed it can take a long while till getting an answer. Is it only me or you got better results ? thanks Cheers
  14. Antrace

Buying: Shop near a tp

I would like to buy a small shop or an apt near these tp: Port Atlantis mall, Genesis, New Oxford, Bilton, Emerals (Sakura as last choiche) pm with locations, number of items and price. thanks all and GL :) I 've found it , thanks all close thread plz
  15. Antrace

Lvl 8-10 crafter would like to skill

Hello all, if u need some low construct material i can craft for you. You give me ingredients and i'll save you time to do this annoing and low craft process. Of course, all loot, residue, discovered bps are yours. I can stream the process (i never did but if we got a deal i'll manage to do...
  16. Antrace

Info: Html

hello all i would like to know some html commands that works with texts in this forum I tried <S> text </S> but didnt work can anyone help me plz? thanks
  17. Antrace

Buying: First come first serve

Hello All.. i have some peds and stuff sitting in my inventory.. (no more i bought a fap :O) Because i would like to do too many things, i let chance to decide. My budget is like 4500 peds (i've bought a Imp2350and upgraded so it is lower than days ago) and i would like to buy: Shop A...
  18. Antrace

Question: Hunter related best set to be healed

Hello all, last days i had a dilemma, what is the best set i should have as a healer. I spoke with some hunters and healers and i ended with these options: 1) Mod 2600 2) Mod 2350 3) Mod 2350 + adjusted resto chip 4) Adj omegaton 5) Adj Omegaton + adj resto chip. Of course all this is...
  19. Antrace

Selling: Selling some things

Hello all i'm selling these things: 9x Competdeed 120p Modified EMT Kit-2350 SB+4800 - BO+4900 45 x CalyTrek CR Spirit MK III E.L.M edition 1 x EWE EP-53 Submission - 56 ped 1 x Bristle lvl16 ped 28 1 x Blonde Vixen ped 16 1 x Falcata +tt 10 5 x Sollomate Rubio (L) ped 0.6 Mk1...
  20. Antrace

Selling: Compet deeds

Hello all, selling competdeeds, 110 peds/each. 17 in storage pm here or in game : Antrace Letale Very thanks Cheers
  21. Antrace

Buying: Small mushrooms

Hello all, i'm buying small mushrooms, i need 0. pm here or ingame Cheers
  22. Antrace

Info: Before give + - reputation read this

It seems someone need to read this forum rules, because uses bad way the reputation vote. here the link, but to whom are too lazy to click i'll copy past a summary: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?51993-Proper-Usage-of-the-PCF-Reputation-System When to give positive...
  23. Antrace

Open beta - we need a closed thread to post bugs and exploit

hallo all, now that open beta is running i think we (closed beta testers) need a restricted thread to post bugs, typos and exploits why should i post a bugs where all can see it? i like the game and i don't want post bugs in open thread. cheers Antrace PS. until we'll have got a closed...
  24. Antrace

I won a pet

I won a pet, and the lvl on the showed card was 12. But at first look i saw it didnt have a name ?? So i try a forest battle and it started with no stats showed, the fight end and my pet won, but still , it is very buged A pic can explain better: cheers
  25. Antrace

Antrace Mining Log

Yes... After years i avoided mining, i'm forced to start a mining career. (I'm on Toulan, i would like to craft some low lvl key but i miss sunburst ingots). It is some time i'm thinking to start a log, and i think mine log can be useful to start miners, because i have no skills. I 'll post...
Back