Search results

1. Glenden

Entropia Universe on Asus ROG Ally

Hi, I just installed EU on ROG Ally and it play really really well (75 FPS at 18W profile and very high graphic setting) but just wish that I am able to use the controller rather than keyboard and mouse. I tired adding EU as a external game and tried to use steam input (Xbox controller...
  2. Glenden

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted - Low Tier

Hello All, Looking to buy A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted - Low Tier Preferred. Full Ped Deal. Best regards, Glenden PM / DM your offers.
  3. Glenden

Selling: (SOLD) Unlimited eMINE (M) FULL Armor Set (High Tier - Mostly T4/T5) - Legendary

Hello All, Looking to sell this very nice and quite rare set. As far as I have seen, in-game, this is one of the top 2, if not, highest tiered sets of UL eMINE (Mostly tier 4/5). Part Tiers: 5.53 Harness --- 4.96 Gloves --- 4.97 Arms --- 4.92 Thighs --- 4.99 Shins --- 3.99 Foot --- 3.99 Helmet...
  4. Glenden

Question: Regarding Asclarius pet

Hello All, The update says: since not much information is available on the quest, thought would ask: If anyone know what exactly the quest is? (What mob / what difficulty / how many / is there a timer / etc) The difficulty in taming the pet itself (level of pet / spawn area is dense or...
  5. Glenden

Question: Impact of Armor on Defense skill gains

Hello All, I was wondering if wearing armor impacts the number of defense skills that can be gained when a mob attacks you? Regards, :tele:
  6. Glenden

Help: Impact on returns when converting looted Shrapnel and keep going

Hello All, I was wondering if converting looted shrapnel and keep hunting will end up maximizing the potential loss or profit. Because every time I keep the hunt going by converting shrapnel to ammo (until there is no shrapnel left) my returns end up in the 60% to 70% range. For ex, Hunt...
  7. Glenden

Question: Regarding Decay returns in mining loot

Hello All, I was wondering if, like in hunting, the decay costs of the Mining equipment are returned in claim TT (added to the loot) when we hit a claim? Not sure if to start using Amps and Enchancers. So thought would ask coz of the loot 2.0 and stuff.
  8. Glenden

Question: So many Jester D-1 Blueprint Variations?

Hello, I am trying to figure out the jester BP. I understand the concept between L and UL bp but what's up with the variations of the Jester D-1 BP? They all produce the same item but the cost to make varies wildly. Why would you spend 28 PED to create a Jester D-1, in the case of Jester D-1...
  9. Glenden

Weird!!! 5000 Gems and 5000 PED after the update

Hello All, So updated the game just now.. got the error related to server connectivity and wrong password.. Thought maybe have to start fresh as before (update 2).. So used the same user name and started a new account.. The new account opened with 5000 Diamonds and 5000 PEDs.. Is it normal...
  10. Glenden

Selling: Clearance sale : Calypso

I have the following items for sale. Do contact me via PM if you need any of the listed items. Blazar Fragment (100) ----- 0.99 PEC Nova Fragment (100) ----- 0.99 PEC Animal Muscle Oil (1) ----- 0.49 PEC Vibrant Sweat (500) -----...
Back