Search results

1. A

Selling: Athenic Ring, TWEN Edition

For sale Athenic Ring, TWEN Edition. The unique combination of defense buffs for the left hand + autoloot: Auto Loot 40m Increased Run Speed +20% Increased Health +20HP Increased Evade/Dodge/Jamming +20% Decreased inflicted Critical Hits +20% Price: 9.5k ped. Items trade is possible. --- My...
  2. A

Selling: Combustive Attack Nanochip 8 + Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 3

For sale Tier 2 Combustive Attack Nanochip 8 + Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 3 as a perfect combo (click for entropiawiki pages). Decent DPS for low requirements and good Efficiency (62.0%). The best option for Pyrokinetic skilling. Price for the combo: TT+14k ped. Selling as a combo is preferable...
  3. A

A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved + Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition. Rental

For rent is offered: A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved, T1 + Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition (48 damage, the best for this sword). It is also possible to take in kit with MC-Matrix Mk. 1, TWEN Edition (occupies a separate "matrix"-slot, so it is equipped simultaneously with amplifier)...
  4. A

Selling: Armor Plating Mk. 6A Blueprint (QR56+)

For sale Armor Plating Mk. 6A Blueprint. In the form of auction. Current QR 56.3. It is old nonSIB BP. So does not require a high level of Armor Engineer profession to craft at 90% SR. It takes about level 22 Armor Engineer to craft on maximum, but the lower level does not greatly reduce the...
  5. A

Selling: Tier 7 [Meckel & Loch ML-35, SGA Edition]

For sale T7 [Meckel & Loch ML-35, SGA Edition]. All stats are the same as regular Meckel & Loch ML-35, but the damage (and DPS) is higher. Buy Out Price: TT+5000 ped. My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. You can send offers in PM (here on the forum or ingame).
  6. A

Selling: Mayhem Harness (M) (5.9k)

For sale T0 [Mayhem Harness (M)]. Buy Out Price: TT+5900 ped. Exchange for 50k [TWEN Token]s+tt is possible. Trade for TWEN Tokens is no longer relevant, but you can make offers in the form of tokens until the moment when the vendor becomes empty. My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. You...
  7. A

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 2

For sale Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 2. +65 damage Melee Amplifier. The price is discussed. Send your offers. My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. You can send offers in PM (here on the forum or ingame).
  8. A

Selling: A.R.C. Laceration Plate Improved x7 Set

For sale the full set of [A.R.C. Laceration Plate Improved]. Suitable for Titan Armor, new Spina Armor, as well as any other types with a lack of Cut protection. Price for the set: 10k ped (TT+9720 ped). My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. You can send offers in PM (here on the forum or...
  9. A

Selling: [Sold] Paneleon Imperium Set (M) and Paneleon Spec Imperium Set (M)

For sale: Paneleon Spec Imperium Set (M). Impact=50, Cut=17, Burn=25, Durability=3000, TT=150.5. Buy Out Price: TT+7900 ped (8050 total with TT) (Sold) Paneleon Imperium Set (M). Burn=41, Impact/Cut/Stab=12, Durability=3000, TT=100.1. Buy Out Price: TT+4200 ped (4300 total with TT) (Sold)...
  10. A

Selling: Courier Touched Body Suit + Touched Set (M) Ultimate Combo

For sale Courier Touched Body Suit (M) + Touched Set (M) Ultimate Combo. Separately the Body Suit is underwear, so it is compatible with any armor and clothing (except for similar suits). What turns this actually an analogue of the extra third ring. Note a 25% Run Speed buff is a cap for item...
  11. A

Buying: [Closed] Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition (or trade for my Melee Trauma Amplifier 9, TWEN Edition)

Hello. [Melee Trauma Amplifier 9, TWEN Edition]+peds is exchanged for Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition. Hooray! The thread is closed. As stated in the title. I'm looking for Melee Trauma Amplifier 10, FEN Edition. Ready to exchange for my [Melee Trauma Amplifier 9, TWEN Edition]+peds...
  12. A

Selling: Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L)

For sale Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L). Full TT = 500 ped. If you are interested in this, you know what it is for. Prise is fixed 3000 ped (600%) 2 units in stock. (1 of 2 units is reserved). My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. You can send offers in PM (here on the forum or ingame).
  13. A

Buying: [Bone-out Meat] (not relevant)

I buy any amounts of [Bone-out Meat]. If you have any, please PM me the price you want. Important update: The offer from this topic became irrelevant almost immediately after the publication. Due to the fact after the patch the quest requirements decreased significantly. It turned out I already...
  14. A

Aeolus's virtual shops and services

For many years I want to issue an forum virtual shop and a list of services. A lot of ideas crashing against all-consuming depression and laziness. Everything cannot be issued at one time, so after many years I finally decided to start small. I will expand this topic gradually. My ingame name...
  15. A

Selling: (SOLD) Courier Touched Body Suit (M). Multi-buff underwear.

For sale Courier Touched Body Suit (M). The thing is underwear, so it is compatible with any armor and clothing (except for similar suits). What turns this actually an analogue of the extra third ring. Note a 25% Run Speed buff is a cap for item buff, that is, you will reach the limit using this...
  16. A

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 + Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 1

For sale Tier 2 Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 + Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 1 as a perfect combo (click for entropiawiki pages). The [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8] is currently Tier 0. But it is possible I'll use it and raise it up to T2 (I doubt about the T3 given the current mu for T3 comps). This...
  17. A

Selling: Vigilante, Adjusted (M) Full SETs (T0 and T2)

For sale Adjusted Vigilante (M) Set (click for entropiawiki page). I agree it is unlikely anyone will need a distant attacks (mainly) armor during Easter Mayhem. But when I defeated my laziness, then I published. When the armor becomes relevant, it will always be possible to just raise the...
  18. A

Buying: Turrelia Touched (F) parts or full sets

Hello. The title is not a mistake I'm looking for Male Duster Courier Clothes (M) and Female Turrelia Touched (F) full sets or separate parts. Feel free to offer if you have any. I expanded the old topic. A more detailed list of things I am looking for: =Female Clothes parts= Duster Courier...
  19. A

Buying: WTT my T3.99 [Maddox 4] for your T0 for free

I'm not sure in which section to post such topics. I'm going to do upgrade. I have T3.99 (TIR 124) and T1.30 (TIR 155) [Maddox 4]. Tiers does not matter for upgrade trade in. If you want to save tiered [Maddox 4] from burning and raise tier of your pistol, I propose to exchange for free. The...
  20. A

Buying: [Bought] Color Matching Skill

The required amount was bought. The topic is closed. WTB [Color Matching Skill Implant (L)]. Up to 10 ped TT or even more. Small quantities are also acceptable. I'm ready to provide ESI, if necessary. My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. Please send offers to PM (forum or ingame).
  21. A

Selling: [TerraMaster 8 (L) Blueprint] (SOLD)

02.02.2023: SOLD For sale: [TerraMaster 8 (L) Blueprint] QR 1.3 Price is fixed: 3000 ped. Seems to be TM8 BP was removed from the droplist in 2019. Their number in the game does not increase. A full or partial exchange for blueprints from the list is also possible: Buying: Blueprints for the...
  22. A

Selling: 1000x[Summer Strongbox] 2.8 ped/box [SOLD]

Sales at this price are stopped for known all the reason. For sale: 1000x[Summer Strongbox] 2.8 ped/box Boxes with the best ever ring. Summer Ring 2020 still affordable at least until June 2022. Updated: either now forever with this ring inside (Mayhem Events Update). My ingame name [Alexander...
  23. A

Selling: [Summer Strongbox]es

For sale: 1000x[Summer Strongbox] 3.4 ped/box Boxes with the best ever ring. Summer Ring 2020 still affordable at least until June 2022. My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. Please keep the thread clean. All offers send to PM (forum or ingame).
  24. A

Selling: A few Stunning Textures

Fore sale unusual textures in the form of full standard stacks sufficient for one field. I have Level 20.4 Material Designer so most of the listed textures can apply to your items for free (90% of the TT value is returned in this process). I also always have on sale popular textures: Dark...
  25. A

Info: Correction Equipment Methodology Skill Influence

Hello. It seemed that the correctness of the effects of skills in the profession in the entropiawiki.com was maximally correct and tested. Especially in ancient professions. So it was. For 6 years of the game, I did not stumbled on errors in this section. But the other day I noticed that the...
Back