Search results

1. N

NI missions for newbies

NIhelper is THE source of info for NI. NI has a lot of dailies for low-mid level players, as well as a few instances and challenges for high-uber level players. And, of course, the friendliest, welcoming players in EU.
  2. N

Sad news from my Society

My condolences.
  3. N

Alicenies Liquid 9760 PED

Grats!!
  4. N

Obtaining and Running a Shop in Entropia Universe

A very good guide! To add to your shopping ares. Next Island and Ancient Greece have way more shops now. - Crystal peak has stalls at the platform up from the TP, a few there, and a few down from the TP. - Ancient Greece has stalls at Thebes market
  5. N

It's my Birthday

Happy Birthday!
  6. N

Ascension armour complete ( with Buffs)

Gz and well-deserved :D The set looks awesome and the buffs are nice. I can't wait to see the skyripper with the correct texture :D:D:D
  7. N

I want MA devs to keep up with VirtuVerse work

that depends on the underlying blockchain, Ethereum, yes. Transactions there cost. On the wax and EOS blockchains, transactions are still free.
  8. N

Beginner's Guide to Crafting...a new series

It's very nice to see current videos on this (hugely underappreciated) part of EU
  9. N

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

The real cash economy was what got me in the game. I had my goal set on becoming a non depositor crafter.. That's very, very hard and I found crafting something is one thing, selling it is much harder. The social aspect now is the most important thing for me. I've also learnt skills for EU that...
  10. N

Vampire Nest -Pill Shop

Congratulations on the new shop and good luck!
  11. N

Manufacture Methodology!

Congratulations on that huge achievement!!!
  12. N

Most wanted mob merch poll

just make the 3D models available to the players so we can 3D print them :)
  13. N

Selling: Next Island Blueprints

You can travel from NI to Ancient Greece without time Crystals. Stop by sometime. it's a great place!
  14. N

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

Condolences to Conq's friends and family. I knew him only as part of the BIG staff often responsible for warps. He will be missed.
  15. N

New Armor Upgrade missions for all Planet Partners

Don't forget Toulan and the new Titan armr from NI (with buffs)
  16. N

Gorgon mission - block chisel blueprint missing ?

MA returned the Blood of the gods to me :D I'm happily swunting cyclopses now!
  17. N

It wasn't me. A hacker did it for me in my case. MA made an investigation, and silence followed.
  18. N

It's an actual item. People have accidentally tt-ed it.
  19. N

Is it worth it? Efficiency on starter packs

I'm considerig gettig a starter pack, but, from have a few questions. The Barbarella is a great gun and the sinkadus a very nice amp, so i'd want at least the gold pack for those, After asking a soc mate about the efficiency, I do wonder if the platinum pack is worth it for the added...
  20. N

I have the same problem. The mission has tat part tcked off, but I don't have it to turn in. NI dvs are great and very friendly, but they can't actually do much. I've opened a few support cases (the first just got closed). Not much else to do than just open case after case.... From what I've...
  21. N

This site is a great help for all NI/AG stuff. https://www.nihelper.com/getting-in-the-gorgon-wave If you can't get it sorted. send me a PM and you can loan mine.
  22. N

The KRAKA!

It's an awesome looking vehicle. No, sadly, it's not spaceworthy Next video on the skyripper? ;)
  23. N

Lego?

And keep it out of sunlight so the box won't fade! But yes, some Lego sets have gone up 10% in price per year. It's pretty easy to predict which sets will do that too.
Back