Search results

1. Qweeg

The Warchief Sanctuary

HI all, Born again noob question - could someone tell me if the Maffoid wave event still exists please? The location is still there and all the little maffoid areas and the actual event area but I can't work out how to trigger it. I'm sure there used to be a statue on top of the warchief...
  2. Qweeg

what's left to reengineer into 10?

With the latest update including teaming and sweating I was trying to work out what functionality that was in v9.x is yet to be converted to 10. Off the top of my head: Functionality: -- Hair and Beauty -- Masks -- Taming -- Flying -- Remaining MF functionality -- Mentoring Other: -- CP --...
  3. Qweeg

Selling: Full TT ESI

As the title says - a full TT ESI SB - 10000 PED BO - 11000 PED Auction will close 24 hours after SB received. Q EDIT Sold to Sam - Many thanks :)
  4. Qweeg

Ymca

Posted this on our society forum earlier, and since it is that Friday afternoon Office time, thought I would stick it on here as well (apologies to PGers for the repitition): I was thinking last night that one of the things I like about EU is how the mob progression works. A mob that can be...
  5. Qweeg

Can Criticals be reduced with evade?

Given the change in 9.2 where certain mobs are now more likely to perform a critical hit, I was wondering if there have been any studies done on whether skills can counteract this at all. If you have a high level in the evader profession then a mob is less likely to hit you, but does it have...
  6. Qweeg

Phasm LA empty :(

Last night I was on the Phasm LA south of Segna and there were no mobs there. According to the fertilizer station there are no DNAs at all installed there. Is this still part of the original LA issue from this VU (I thought this was fixed now), or something else? Anyone know if it is still...
  7. Qweeg

DOA Loudmouth

Hi all - I am looking for a DOA Loadmouth. If anyone is looking to sell one please drop me a PM. Many thanks, Qweeg EDIT - Managed to get hold of one so no longer looking :)
  8. Qweeg

Armor Hot Keys

I have chatted to soc mates and a others since the introduction of this new feature and - given that it has such a potential to cause lag - I am not sure how useful a feature it is? I don't want to start another thread bashing MA about decay and fees and things, I would just genuinely be...
  9. Qweeg

Praetorian Guard is recruiting...

Praetorian Guard is looking for a few extra members to fill its ranks. We currently have around 30 active members with people from Europe and the US. We are not a top 50 society nor are we likely to be (but we do have a lot of fun :) ); instead we are more of a development society, with...
  10. Qweeg

Pilot Assistance

Okay I have tried to stay out of the various pilot disagreements as much as possible, but since I now find myself unable to get to CND I need some help. As some background I arrived a Twin this saturday evening - admittedly quite late in the evening UK time, and there was only one pilot. This...
  11. Qweeg

Happy Birthday Java JC

Despite her not filliing her DOB on the forum, I am pretty sure today is the day - so happy birthday to JC, a top fellow player and good ingame friend. Hope you have a great day boss :birthday:
  12. Qweeg

Skinned Master Coats

Kind of inspired by this thread: At some point I will get me a master coat - and am really not sure what style to go for. I know there is a thread that shows what the various skins look like, but not on a master coat - and not colored. So I was wondering if people would post pics of their...
  13. Qweeg

Qweeg's Diary

Okay, I have now been playing this frustrating; expensive; time-consuming game for a year now so maybe it's time I put pen to paper and reflect on what I have actually achieved in a year. To be honest when I started out I didn't expect to be playing for more than a month, that's usually how...
  14. Qweeg

A Third Continent?

Apologies if this is not new, or has already been posted - but I came across this outpost this evening. Some interesting info on the map, indicating the possibility of a 3rd continent :eek:
  15. Qweeg

CND Rocks and I'm never coming down!

OMG- why did I wait 9 months before visiting CND? Yesterday I got an amazing 3 globals So tonight I thought would be a bit poor to balance out these - and to start with it looked like it, I got one global, but it just about put me to break even point: Click to enlarge But then I switched...
  16. Qweeg

Ore Amps 102s on CND

Does anyone know if any shops on CND normally stock OA-102 Ore Amps? I looked about last night and found almost all the other ore amps apart from 102's. Even Buzz and Vixen's didn't have any?
  17. Qweeg

CND Virginity Lost.

Finally after 9 months I decided to stop being so tight and pay out for a flight to CND - and I am so glad I did! Apart from the fact it was really nice to look round somewhere different, and to listen to some cool sounds while I was wandering about - the real icing on the cake was that I...
  18. Qweeg

Did I win the lottery?

Okay, at the risk of having them all taking away for asking a noob question - where can I see who the winners of the EFD lotteries are? Today I seem to have an extra 10K EFD, so I think maybe I won one of the draws (or maybe lack of sleep is finally taking its toil ;) )
  19. Qweeg

Poor Returns - Actually me not MA

There have been a lot of posts recently where people have said loot is much worse in this VU than before, but in my case I think this was through my own lack of forethought rather than MA actually making the loots worse. Firstly I want to be clear that this is not me saying that any one of...
  20. Qweeg

Weapons Crafting pro-standing

Has anyone done any work on identifying the pro-standing skills for crafting areas, other than components? Specfically weapons crafting, but other areas may help give me an idea. As far as I can tell you gain: Weapons Tech Manufacture Weapons Machinery Engineering as the main skills weapons...
  21. Qweeg

Shop options and prices

I wonder if someone could offer some advice please? In terms of starting a shop there seem to be several options: 1) Buy a shop 2) Buy a shopkeeper and place in, say an apartment 3) Buy a shop counter thingy (like those outside the apartment blocks on amethera) - not sure about this one, but I...
  22. Qweeg

Atrax hunting grounds

Having just completed my set of vigi, I wanted to try my hand at a few atrax. I know vigi is mainly for bots, but it is much better than my goblin ;) for multi-damage type mobs like atrax. So I have looked at the various maps, but cannot work out where the best place to go is. I think I will...
  23. Qweeg

Snage Snout TP?

Snage Snout TP - NE of Atlas North according to PE WIKI: Click to enlarge Anyone know anything about this alleged TP on Eudoria? Never heard of it (but that may well be me just being a noob ;) ) - and didn't see it either when I was over there last night
  24. Qweeg

Damn green wasps!

Okay - this drove me mad last night. How on earth do you kill an attacking green pupugi? I was happily hunting last night, minding my own business, when all of a sudden this green wasp starts harassing me. I tried shooting it, but couldn't manage to target it with my opalo, and my axe was...
  25. Qweeg

Amp your way to success

Is this a coincidence or did MA have some reason for picking this particular stand?
Back