A Third Continent?

Qweeg

Dominant
Society
The Love Craft Academy
Dave Qweeg Lister
Apologies if this is not new, or has already been posted - but I came across this outpost this evening. Some interesting info on the map, indicating the possibility of a 3rd continent :eek:

hmm third continent, will be on sale in auction for lets say.... 5million peds so 500,000 usd and will have 50 land areas, and ppl will call it crazy then a month later, think it was the bargain of a lifetime. :eek:

of course i could be wrong

Hey, great - a new outpost to visit :)

Not sure why we need a 3rd continent yet - most of Amethera is still beyond the map limit for exploring. :confused:

Well its been whispered i suppose in places.
MA has mentioned something huge for sale, or not the exact words but you could work it out from what they say.
I also think that a slight mention of a third continent will arrive, but in the distant future.

Well it seems that we will get another, seems inevitable though for another continent. Have to wait for the rest amethera first though, and more use of its space, farming perhaps, or custom constructions. Otherwise the third continent could turn out to be even bigger, and even more space with no use.

I wonder what other outposts lie out there with a bit of description to a story.

wow,so cool :yay:

Not sure why we need a 3rd continent yet - most of Amethera is still beyond the map limit for exploring. :confused:

Yeah I remember the excitement about the second, however many years ago that was. It's nice to hear that these things are planned but don't hold your breath :)
Maybe my grandchildren will smile at an archive of this post as VU 101 finally opens up the full coastline in 2020.

Edit: It's also a bit strange that we have satellites in orbit but haven't managed to map all the continents on the planet yet :D

i hadnt know that was there i know now tho mate ty

Edit: It's also a bit strange that we have satellites in orbit but haven't managed to map all the continents on the planet yet :D

it's the cloaking powas of da robuts o_O they be schemerin

I asked a guide how many outposts were added and they said it will be quite a surprize to everyone... makes me wonder...

I just thought the same thought 'bout satellites,
wonder when they'll make the map round :scratch2:
But of course,
probably the robots are affecting the gravitation as well, so it becomes a cube or something :D :rolleyes:

Could be another continent opening, but not soon I think.....
Still waiting fore some news about the new LG, the opening of the rest of amathera and the Egg...
-Ahh the Egg :laugh:

Dunno about a third continent, but having a revive there is gonna help the Corinth hangar owners ;)

JC

Yep - new outpost - I run down there quite a bit and never found it before. Thanks for posting.

Interesting concept on a 3rd continent. Wonder what other outposts are around and what clues we may find.

Storylines - more storylines ;)

Scandinavian decendants migrated there:confused:
We will be fighting vikings then ;)

Jesus I think I have missed everything since I have been in South Africa, Feff invasion new outposts, talk of a new continent! The next thing that will happen is that the egg will hatch and I will miss that too!

Maybe lots of new land areas on the 3rd continent up for grabs in the forthcoming land grab?

MindArk said the land grab would be different this time...land for all Top 50 he says hopefully? :)

Behold your nickers! The vikings are comming! :wise:

Hmmm...hints to new territories or storylines...wow.

I'd be more excited if they finished or followed up previous "hints" before in other events and the History. So much unfinished business, and I'll throw this one on the pile as well.

Amethera isn't full yet...

Marco mentioned that people wanted to buy more big (BIG) stuff and were asking if there would be more than "one big thing" per year. He said there would be "a whole new area coming to the game" (roughly) not sure if he meant area as in land or area as in for example banking. Maybe he meant land

anyone already tried swimming up north from the place to find the new continent :silly2:

anyone already tried swimming up north from the place to find the new continent :silly2:
I always thought that that might be a good idea for finding a new continent. Alternatively, perhaps we'll get the opportunity to build boats sometime in the future?

Going back to the time, if there ever was one, that EU (or PE) was played on one continent, how was the other continent found? Was it just announced? Or was there some sort of player-based quest involved?

Yeah I remember the excitement about the second, however many years ago that was. It's nice to hear that these things are planned but don't hold your breath :)
Maybe my grandchildren will smile at an archive of this post as VU 101 finally opens up the full coastline in 2020.

You will have grandchildren in 13 years? :eek:

Maybe there will be a new island that you have to go to by ship (instead of spaceship). A harbor filled with sea captens willing to take you over for 25 ped...

About a year ago there were a number of folk tried swimming to the edge of the Eudoria map square to see what happened. Basically they all just got bounced back, tho in the process some underwater mountains were found in one place I think.

Just tried it now to see if things were any different, but swam W rather than N just for fun.

At the W edge you get the message "The area you have tried to enter is currently unavailable".

Make what you like of that word "currently"... :)

And I always thought the world was round :scratch2: ........ Hmm guess not:silly2: :silly2: :silly2: :silly2:

When you read a bit of history it's a known fact that calypso has 3 continents ;p

Buying hoovercraft hangar for tt+ 4k!

The hidden message is that you'll have to wait a few ages atleast to get a preview. Prolly the boatcost (a feature they tested in a previous VU) will rather be 500 ped for such a long journey. :laugh:

give us more.... give us more..... :yay: :yay: :yay:

Back