Search results

1. endermigne

FYI: 2FA: Authy Desktop Application Will Be Removed

That's because they support their app and not any other one. Syncing is not related to that neither. As I tried to explain MindArk didn't invent 2FA or TOTP. That stuff is widely used. Then again nobody is forcing you to use another app, it's an option that you have if you don't want to have...
  2. endermigne

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Even better: don't forget that he's now legally allowed to play EU in-game... Just don't tell him.....
  3. endermigne

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Today is my avatar's 18th birthday!!! To commemorate that event you may all go to Fort Troy and grab a beer at the bar (the barkeeper is informed). I guess we're all of legal age (or at least close enough) so it should be fine. Note: the sewer pipe of the bar seems to be clogged (I don't want...
  4. endermigne

Entropia Universe 18.1.3 Release Notes

When will there be UI-updates? When will see stuff from our suggestions and fixed bugs? Or what were those two threads for? @Ludvig|MindArk
  5. endermigne

How to show the keyboard map?

I'm also missing that and I suggested this already as a feedback, so feel free to join in.
  6. endermigne

Error 425 429

Wait, does that mean that they bind an entire session to the EU-service to one IP-address? So one can't use more than one device to access EU and EU-related sites that require 2FA? Or does it mean that they store the 2FA-token entered on first login in the web-browser (cookies or local storage)...
  7. endermigne

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

Here's my thread regarding the and of Desktop Authy. I've been using KeePassXC since then and I can recommend it. I mean it can do a lot more, but generating the 2FA-codes works very well.
  8. endermigne

help cilent can't download file

A 3-second video doesn't prove anything. What's the error message you get?
  9. endermigne

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk While I appreciate the recent updates with the improvements, I'm kind of stunned that we had to wait so many years to see this happening. As you keep saying the updates are to help with moving the game to UE. However, those changes stand alone for themselves. Those...
  10. endermigne

News: Server Downtime for Patch

That's going to be a very beautiful and animated checkbox with gradiants and extra textures to mute the pets. I hope that not all of it is wasted on muzzles for them.
  11. endermigne

After having had some time to mull over the UI update....

It's usually a combo of software and hardware and not everything is the software's fault. Keep in mind that this game is more complex than a text-adventure or PacMan. I don't know what your hardware setup is, but: a fast HDD (better SSD) helps to speed up loading the textures from disk a fast...
  12. endermigne

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 9)

I don't think so. A and D kept me running, only W and S stopped the auto-run. And to me that's fine.
  13. endermigne

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: Message Center-action icon should show indicator just like Message Center in standard toolbar Description: Current: the action icon stays the same until the end of time Suggested: similar to the Message Center in the standard toolbar it should have a flag or bulb or something...
  14. endermigne

Feedback Title: Chat: tab-header should be visible without focus to see activity bulb Description: Current: No tab-header of the chat is visible if mouse isn't over chat Suggested: At least show the tab-headers with the activity bulb on Reason: I'm missing all messages, including system messages
  15. endermigne

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: On private trade chat-box isn't visible at first Date Found: 2024-02-29 Description: Expected: I see a chat-box with a border, header and input field Actual: I see nothing if the mouse isn't over the chat-box or until the other one says something Steps to Reproduce: open...
  16. endermigne

Entropia on Linux

Where do I find that file or how do I install it? I can't find it on my HDD. In the configuration of the launcher I have "Enable D3VK" enabled (version 2.3) and the DLL-overrides are empty. In winecfg the dropdown with the libraries doesn't contain a "dxvk". The log shows info: Game...
  17. endermigne

Feedback Title: Animation around cool down progress bar while tool is active (like in old UI) Description: Current: Nothing indicates that anything is happening "Is my VSE dead?" Suggested: Add animation as in old UI Reason: Good to see that the tool is busy
  18. endermigne

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Esc doesn't show main menu. Sometimes. Date Found: 2024-02-28 Description: Expected: Esc opens the main menu, because it's configured to do so Actual: Nothing Steps to Reproduce: I haven't figured out how to reproduce this. I think it has got something to do with what...
  19. endermigne

Entropia on Linux

MindArk fixed the Client Loader and I can now use lutris-GE-Proton8-13-x86_64 again for updates, too 👍
  20. endermigne

Feedback Title: Inventory/Storage: option to rearrange tabs Description: Current: Order of tabs has changed from previous UI and is fixed Suggested: Allow to rearrange the tabs Reason: I don't use Mindforce for now and yet it's placed kind of prominently in the middle of the tabs
  21. endermigne

Feedback Title: Keyboard-view as we had with F10 Description: Current: No visual display of the key setup, only a list of actions with keys assigned to them Suggested: Provide that keyboard-view from the previous UI Reason: it helps to see the set up keys in one view and understand if the...
  22. endermigne

Feedback Title: Smallest radar is too large, I want to make it smaller Description: Current: Radar is resizeable Suggested: Allow making it even smaller Reason: the old UI allowed that and my setup of stuff on the screen doesn't work right now as other windows overlap the radar
  23. endermigne

Feedback Title: Missing option to mute pets Description: Current: THE PETS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD and trigger me randomly Suggested: Option to shut them up Reason: Cats, Teslapods, dogs, ... have highly annoying sounds, they trigger me. I can't stand them, I already killed...
  24. endermigne

Feedback Title: Progress: Skill pop-up and profession pop-up should hold more entries, ideally all (usually the one I want to look at is missing) Description: Current: Skill pop-up and profession pop-up show a limited list (I know, the old UI probably didn't show more) Suggested: List more...
  25. endermigne

Feedback Title: Professions: window should be higher, should show as many professions on one page like previous ui Description: Current: Window is kind of small, shows just a few professions per page Suggested: Show more professions per page Reason: more data in one view
Back