Search results

1. T

Selling: Leaving EU - Guns, Armour, Amps, BP's & Lots More....

Hi all, Having a huge clear out.... No starting bids on anything so either post or PM offers. Ideally i'd like to sell stuff like paints, hides etc as a job lot but flexible in that respect. Will leave the list up for a week and go from there. ***UPDATE*** Please consider this thread now...
  2. T

Question: Selling Skills Without Buying ESI?

Hi all, Think the title makes sense lol In the process of selling up and have about 83k skills to offload but really don't fancy the outlay for the required ESI and wanted to sell them without but not sure on how to calculate the prices etc - how does this sound? Selling price = Skill chip...
  3. T

Unlocking A Re-Locked Skill

Hi All, Sorry if the title doesn't make a huge amount of sense but I recently chipped out most of the skills from my wife's avi but somehow left 1.7k of RDA, this is currently locked and shows up as red in the skill window. She's started "playing" again and almost unlocked RDA for the second...
  4. T

Voice Chat Software

Hi All, Trying to find the best way to chat over the LAN indoors as two of us "play" but one is upstairs and the other down, typing is too slow and yelling at each other rather silly lol. Tried the following software.... Team Speak - Audio quality very poor even when using highest quality...
  5. T

Two Mobs = Two Globals

Hi all, Out bashing trox, goki and armax as normal of late and stumbled across a trox which dropped a gun, didnt pay much attention to the loot window and started on a goki..... All of a sudden in a case of global lag up come the swirlies :-) Kill the goki and woot more swirlies, so two...
  6. T

Possible PC Upgrade - Opions Please

Hi all, Getting rid of some of the tat cluttering the place up and looking to upgrade in readiness for the Crytek engine etc. Current spec is.... AMD Athlon XP 2400+ 1gb memory Nvidia Geforce 6200 256mb agp video 200gb ata disk It just about runs EU at 1400x900 with everything turned down...
  7. T

Small Goki But Funny Screenie...

Hi all, Out hunting armax and gokis with a soc mate last night - loot was a bit hit a miss but Ghana came across this little fellow..... Ghana tagged it in only to be hit for a crit that killed him in one :eek: Anyway i avenged this shocking death and woot some loot, looked at the screenie...
  8. T

Female Vigi Set (no Feet) & (F) Longu Master Coat

Hi all, Pretty much as the title says, these are the last few items that belonged to my wife's avi which due to illness she has given up :-( Would like TT+350 on the Vigi and TT+750 on the (now sold) coat. Attached is a picture of the coat - the preview is not great but the coat looks nice on...
  9. T

Chipping One Avi To Another - Calculating Skills Gains

Hi all, Pretty much as the title says, both the mrs and i have an avi but sadly due to ill health she is thinking about leaving :( Should she do this we'd probably transfer her skills to my avi but before doing so would like to see what impact this would have and whether she be better selling...
  10. T

A Couple of CND Neconu Globals

Hi all, Don't really post globals but as i don't hunt Neconu much and never been to CND before guess these are a little different lol. Was a ton of fun and great company with some fellow soc mates - the swirlies just made it even better Cheers TJ
  11. T

Selling: Spiral Street Silent Shade Jacket (M)

Hi All, Not much to say really, bought this jacket on impulse and now that i've had some sleep gone off it and would rather spend the peds on something else instead lol Market price according to in-game history is about TT+230 but looking for TT+210 which is what i paid for it, not...
  12. T

15.4k Atrox Guardian

Hi all, A little story to go with this one.... The three of us (DM, Scapa and i) had been having a few good runs with atrox over the last few days - no huge loots but enough the break even or make a few peds. So anyway off we go to try our luck again and instead of swirlies we get loots of no...
  13. T

(B) Vigi Arms, Harness & Shins (Female)

Hi All, Pretty much as the title says - Mrs needs them to complete a set before she can go bot bashing lol. Posting on her behalf as she's the shy, retiring type....or so she reckons :eek: Please pm with all offers :-) Many Thanks TJ ***UPDATE*** Found the arms so just need the harness...
  14. T

3b Plates Vs 7a(L)

Hi, Sorry if this has been covered before but in a bit of a dilemma.... Thinking of trying to hunt bots but not really an option in Ghost, a set of Vigi would be better but not sure if it would get enough use to justify it - that leaves plating the ghost with the following.... 3B - 8 pen, 3...
  15. T

Slightly Crazy Security Idea....

Hi all, Just been reading some of the threads about hacked accounts and came up with an idea on how to improve the security of accounts without needing a gold card etc, it goes a little like this. Have a windows style "product registration" type system. I.E generate a unique id based on the...
  16. T

Breer M4a(L) Vs Justy Mk2 With Low Skills

Hi all, Been following the threads concerning the M4a with quite a lot of intreset as i'm seriously considering it as a next purchase when maxed stats to use instead of the MK2... Is this a good idea or not? lol Using the following logic to say yes... Lower missed shots = better eco - miss a...
  17. T

Confused By Plates...

Hi all, Did a quick search but apologies if this has been asked... Can someone explain the different types of armour plating? Getting confused over which is what with regards to the numbers and letters :-( For example in 1a and 2a is the number the "type" of plate and the letter the...
  18. T

FAO: "Horde Of Friends" - Scammer in Soc

Hi, Sorry to have to do this but think there may be a potential scammer in your soc.... Just had a conversation / interaction with "Lidia Necula Claudia" at Twin Peaks a few mins ago, it went like this..... Stepped off the TP and a min or so later she sent a chat request, i accepted and she...
  19. T

Login Error / Missing Files

Hi all, Is anyone else getting a missing file error in the client loading? It can't download the "PE Conditions of Use.txt" on the PE server due to a file not found error... Been getting this for about 30mins now :-( Is MA server having a hissy fit or are they tweaking the T&C's and messed...
  20. T

Where to now...

Hi all, Sorry if similar questions have alrady been answered, have searched and found some answers but not all. At the moment hunting with..... Opalo and A103 for general purpose A&P Brave Mentor Edition on loan used for tagging Full Goblin armour. Seem to be stuck in a loop at the moment...
  21. T

Playing as a permanent team?

Hi All, Been "playing" PE for about a week now as a hunter and the wife decided that the old saying if you cant beat them join is as good as any lol! As of last night she has taken up mining with me acting as armed cover. So far ignoring the cost of basic equipment she's breaking on the cost...
Back