Search results

1. S

Whats next ? - Advice for the next gear up of a player just hitting L100

Hi Guys, I come to the mass wisdom of PCF to help get some ideas about the best next upgrade for my avatar. Ive been playing over 15 years now and finally am just about to hit Level 100 and 250hp sure took me a while :ROFLMAO: Although id like to think my overall entropia knowledge is...
  2. S

Buying: WTB Summer Ring 2020 + Christmas Ring 2022

Hi All , As title says im looking to buy both a Summer 2020 ring and a Christmas Ring 2022 . Ideally i would like to buy them both as a combo but happy to discuss a purchase of the rings individually if you only have one to sell :) Paying current market prices for a nice quick buy :)
  3. S

When your average mid tier player tries to do redulite - It goes pretty bad !

Well after 15 years of playing this game i treated myself to my first solid UL gun - A T10 M83 Preditor Fantastic i thought i can now grind some mayhem without all of that pesky mark up ive been paying for all of these years . Well boys and girls hereeeee is a story all about , how my ped card...
  4. S

Tier 10 m83 preditor for rent !

Hey everyone , I finally got my hands on a rather nice toy and want to give fellow entropians a chance to play with a gun that is doing over 170dps with rings and a mayhem delta ! Perfect for all the upcoming mayhem fun ! Just 100 peds per day or 600 peds per week (7 day rental ) 45k...
  5. S

Buying: Looking to buy m83 for peds .

Hey everyone , As title says I'm now looking to purchase one of these guns . A t10 was this week unsold on auction for +40k peds and sold just under that shortly after. Be it a high tier or perhaps a lower one I'm looking to get my hands on one of these guns and have oeds ready to rock ...
  6. S

Buying: Buying A106

Hey guys ,a s title says im looking to get my hands on an a106 amp . not sure of the current prices but happy to be arround that spot on price . peds ready for instat sale. hope to hear from you soon , Josh:girl:
  7. S

Selling: Large quantity of CLD'S

Up for sale is a nice stack of CLS's . Happy to sell under current auction MU . ideally looking to sell in larger chunks. Fell free to get in touch :D
  8. S

Selling: Selling large ESI 417.73 tt

As title states , ive got a nice 417.73 tt ESI up for grabs , offers over 950% please :cool:
  9. S

Help: Advice needed from those In the UK who have made a withdrawal

So after 10 years of playing , im finally deciding to withdraw some ped . The amount will be of a decent size 50k ped + and was hoping for some advice from those in the UK who have done this before. I was going to withdraw through my account online ( not ingame ) and got a little...
  10. S

Selling: 35 virgin cld ( not cldx)

35 untouched clds ( not cld x ) for sale . Price negotiable dependent on quantity but looking for around 1780 each to start with.
  11. S

Question: Unusural crafting results

So today i did 3000 clicks on full condition on simple I plastic springs, i had a success of 3.8% but my highest loot was just 21 ped ! I have never in all my years playing seen such a thing happen . ive played the game well over 10 years and am more than familiar with crafting loot...
  12. S

Selling: Selling Bulk AUD's

want to buy some new gear so time to sell my stack of AUD's . I have over 800 to sell . Ideally looking for trades of 20 deeds Current price for auds is round about 48-49 ped each , selling for +47 each
  13. S

Buying: Buying 500 AUD's

As tittle says im buying 500 Aud's best offer per deed will of course be picked up , drop you offers below or in a pm , looking forward to trading soon !
  14. S

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key-acepting ped/cld/aud

Hi Everyone, So from the left over parts from my last attempts i got a handful of bits together and managed to make this beauty ! :ahh: Taking offers via the thread or PM As title says accepting straight peds, CLD's or AUD's Hope to meet to trade soon !
  15. S

Dark Kight Of Arkadia Harness Male

So as a few of you know i looted this little thing , Dark Kights Of Arkadia Harness Male TIER RATES AS FOLLOWS 62 99 97 69 76 86 107 117 136 114 I believe this is only the 2nd in game and I believe the first one sold for +15k peds. But...
  16. S

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key

Arkadian Golden Key Proud to finally announce that I have an Arkadian golden key for sale Already had offers above 12k ped but throwing it out to the community to give everyone a fair chance at having at go at one of the coolest things in Entropia! Bids via pm or response to this...
  17. S

Selling: Sand Stromer Shin Guard Male

Dark Kights Of Arkadia Harness Male Hi guys , After 8 months of gathering parts i finally managed to get my hand on a golden key and this nice little item was the result. Sand Stromer Shin Guard Male > Thread to be updated with tier rates shortly Sb 3.5 k ped Lets find...
  18. S

Selling: Dark Kights Of Arkadia Harness Male

Hi guys , After 8 months of gathering parts i finally managed to get my hand on a golden key and this nice little item was the result. DKOA M harness for sale > TIER RATES AS FOLLOWS 62 99 97 69 76 86 107 117 136 114 Sb 12k ped Lets find this awesome thing a nice new home!:wtg:
  19. S

Buying: Arkadia golden key bp (L)

Hey guys , i need this bp , or im happy to rent clicks off you from a higher tt one , wont need more than 8 attempts . get in touch with your offers !
  20. S

Selling: Eomon Blood Sample D/ trauma melee amp IV

Finally found the blood sample that Ive been looking for , current in game MU is around 7500% ( 3.5k peds) im open to offers somewhere around the 3k mark . Happy to accept CLD or peds. I have also completed the first stage of the mission , so i have handed in A+B+C so if needed im...
  21. S

Buying: Buying GOLDEN KEYS PARtS,( interface , barrels + codex) also offering 06 keys for tt !

As tittle says , im buying these parts I need ; 2 codex 12 barrels 6 Interface I will happily pay the best % mu in game at the moment as i have all other parts ready to click and i want to open those golden doors asap ! I will also offer 06 keys for tt for those people who would like to...
  22. S

Help: Looking for a crafter to click arkadian golden keys for me !

Hey guys, So after months of gathering all the needed parts, I finally have everything i need to attempt 6 clicks of the arkadian golden key. The only problem is that my avatar still struggles to get a success on basic filters so i'm turning to the crafting community for assistance ! I...
  23. S

Buying: 300k sweat , @ 2 ped per K!

As title says i need the sweat for the golden key clicks , ive got everything else i need bar this. so im happy to pay a very high price of 2 ped per k so i can quickly gather the right amount . add me in game for chat or reply/pm here Please no messages about 'small' amounts...
  24. S

Selling: UL adj hedoc sk-50, high tier rates !

As title says I have this adj hedoc sk-50 for sale , its current tt is around 3280 ped This item is a fresh loot and is currently tier 0 Tier rates are rather high for an UL item 103,59,157,173,102,173,136,139,89,77 accepting offers from 3.5k+ BO price +4.2k :cool:
  25. S

Buying: Buying Dante

As title says its time to pick up another Dante blp amp. i have peds ready for instant purchase. current Mu is around +1650 so im happy to pay +1630 and save yourself some serous auc fee :yay:
Back