Search results

1. M

Selling: Attack and Regen Chips! UPDATED LIST AND PRICES

Hello Everyone! I'm currently looking to sell a bunch of Attack and Regen chips! And willing to take items (Depending on the item of course but Deeds absolutely) and cold peds. Attack Chips! [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition] = Tier 5, 129/200 tier rate= 5k [Cryogenic Attack...
  2. M

Selling: [Corrosive Attack Nanochip 5, TEN Edition] Tier 5 152/200 SOLD

Hi guys! Selling a fantastic attack chip. You know what you are getting. Looking for 6k PED (Edited Price) Link to the wiki of the item.
  3. M

MissWatson's Sweat Salary Event! Grand return!

Hello guys! Well it's been a few months! With exams and other IRL issues I'm finally happy to announce the Sweat Salary event for June! Not much has changed apart from some nice extra juicy loot being added into the event! There will also be giveaways happening during the entire stream...
  4. M

MissWatson's Sweat Salary!

Hello guys! So last month I dipped my feet into event organising with a Landowner to start an event to help new/lower level players fight mobs that they normally wouldn't be able to take on by themselves, the horrid rather bitey Atrox's at OLA 40! Last month was insane in terms of how these...
  5. M

FYI: MissWatson221b Is Streaming!

Hey Guys Miss Watson here! I am Live and Streaming! Come join for some fun! I die a lot to mobs and get scared a lot by mobs! https://www.twitch.tv/misswatson221b
Back