Search results

1. Nikos Eordeus

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Sign me up Nik Eor Skan
  2. Nikos Eordeus

PK movie from many years ago. Can anyone help?

How about this? Piece of entropian archeology
  3. Nikos Eordeus

Cannot log in/Internal Error

Anyonee else having trouble logging in? It been like this for like more than 10h. I was around East Corinth Hangars and couldnt use a tp chip, T back to rev or use a portal.
  4. Nikos Eordeus

Buying: Adj Hero

Why would you want an Adj Hero to hunt feffs?
  5. Nikos Eordeus

FYI: New tool under developemnt

looking forward to try it if you need testers or something count me in, although i dont play anymore as i used to, i can still pop in and do some hunting sessions
  6. Nikos Eordeus

Not enough memory, while I have 4 gb

Same problem here, I have a similar system and can only be online for a few minutes. Good thing that I dont play anymore just checking in from time to time
  7. Nikos Eordeus

Server downtime for patch

100s of patches and VUs already, I dont recall this information about timezones being available before. Its the first time I see it or am I wrong? And if ppl have no understanding about their timezone then wtf are they doing on internet ?
  8. Nikos Eordeus

Server downtime for patch

wtf details about UTC time? ppl at MA are masters at trolling us
  9. Nikos Eordeus

Please add an Item Lock feature !

+1 but I m afraid MA will not do it because selling eq to tt adds drama to this game. People start to hate EU and we all love to hate this game...
  10. Nikos Eordeus

Server Maintenance

Â! ?? msg too short
  11. Nikos Eordeus

Deposit promotions

yea why not? after all all the other betting sites give 1st deposit bonuses
  12. Nikos Eordeus

IFN Intelligence: New attack forces detected!

robots riding dinosaurs now? i ll wait until they come flying on sharks
  13. Nikos Eordeus

Seriously..someone please explain this to me

looks like you have lots of fun
  14. Nikos Eordeus

Is MA really listening?

Hm I have a problem with continius disconects. Support closed it as they forwared it to the responsible team but I reopend i as the problem is still theret. Today I saw that they ask for mor info. What surprised me is that they send the email last night at 23:30. So this means that some people...
  15. Nikos Eordeus

Half Moon .. New area keeps crashing

yes i crushed every couple of minutes when i tried to explore the area , i managed to run back to tp and after a couple of failed attemps to use it i moved to another area. i had this even with my gfx reduced to safe mode. my card is an amd radeon hd 5700. not the latest model but still decent imho
  16. Nikos Eordeus

Question: Failed accessing the update server.

had the same problem today and your post helped me. i just started IE and i noticed that was set on offline browsing, dunno how or when because i dont use it. I swithed it back on line and problem solved :wtg:
  17. Nikos Eordeus

Ready for tommorow? :)

had to post this , one of my all time favs
  18. Nikos Eordeus

Big Depositors - lets start doing business with each other

sorry mate , im my club we only accept ppl who deposit 5k usd or more per month, you are just not good enough for us, try harder ... :P
  19. Nikos Eordeus

Why was item lock never implemented?

its simple because it causes drama (we all love to hate this game and at the end most people become addicts) and it serves as item recycle or drain from the general economy
  20. Nikos Eordeus

So.. I am in Malaysia for internship and this happens..

police beating people happens to all civilized countries
  21. Nikos Eordeus

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

guys I really tried to read all this thead but I was lost about page 50 so excuse me if this question has been asked before. have they anounced the date that they will start paying ? is it from the first week after deeds came to market that they will start paying the share or they have...
  22. Nikos Eordeus

Help: Nearly a year gone by and I STILL can't install this crap...

I had a similar problem when my client was stuck in a loop downloading contennt, try setting the Download thread count to 1 in the tools menu of the client loader.
  23. Nikos Eordeus

FYI: MindArk's president J-W Timkrans has been let go!

Zolotas is a greek name , you check this profile in linkedin. Maybe its him .. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Michael/Zolotas
  24. Nikos Eordeus

downloading startup content

thx Well support gave me a list of things to check and guess what, one of them did the trick. I i managed to get back in game. Here it is ... 9. Set the Download thread count to 1 in the tools menu of the client loader. ... I ve never read anything about this in the forums , maybe it will...
Back