Search results

1. Fortuona

How far will you succeed? It's all up to you

play with volume turned up loud
  2. Fortuona

RIP Darkfall 2008 - 2012. My all time favorite full loot game!

This was my all time MMO. Completely full loot. Game took over 2 years to max a very active player so it was no slouch in the grinding department. Also had some of the best PvP of all time! PvP video, remember it's full loot, if you die you lose all your stuff, weapons, armor, all items...
  3. Fortuona

Hair and makeup stylist needed asap

I need a hair and makeup stylist asap. I am on caly right now and can meet you anywhere there. PM me ingame!
  4. Fortuona

How are my forum, in-game and twitch friends!

How are you all doing today? I hope all is good :) I'm doing great in the #1 MMO Entropia Universe!
  5. Fortuona

Is the a lifesteal items list?

Can someone list all the items that have lifesteal or if there is already a thread and I get the link? Thanks
  6. Fortuona

Good luck armor strikes again! 1.3k HOF!

Well I did it again, triple panda dance included!
  7. Fortuona

Oops I did it.. ok ok we know woohoo

2nd night in a row HOF Double Panda dance!
  8. Fortuona

HOF 1.4K off L29 Longtooth!

Totally unexpected HOF here, wish I had been recording it but you can see the HOF board I have open!
  9. Fortuona

1.4K HOF on L29 LongTooth!

Moved to HOF section :)
  10. Fortuona

Selling: Selling full set of Tier 1 Eon F Unlimited Armor for 14K PED with Bonus

Selling a full set of Unlimited Eon Female Armor Tier 1 with a set of armor plating MK 6A all for 14K PED. If interested contact me here since I log in the forums to see what you guys are all talking about every day :) Armor is full TT. ECT Harness is 300 PED tt value This is not going on the...
  11. Fortuona

BS Alert! Pay Attention

Always pay attention before clicking the buy button....
  12. Fortuona

Disband

Hi I made a society just for fun and to try it out. Now I have a few invites to other societies. I set the green mark to disband the society and it says it takes 7 days for it to disband. Well now it's been 10 days and it is still showing me being the leader of my society. Does anyone know if I...
  13. Fortuona

New Dress Limited to 25

My new dress limited to 25 made also colored. (with matching shoes)
  14. Fortuona

HOF was good! (After the fact)

Second kill of the day of this mob and got a HOF!
  15. Fortuona

Can't log in

After entering password and security code I click log in and about 2 seconds later a message appears saying "An internal error has occurred. Please try to log in again in a few minutes" Anyone else getting this? I never seen it before. EDIT: I can log in now thankfully!
  16. Fortuona

Every game has cheater not just Entropia Universe.

I see a lot of post about cheaters in this game and while yes I know it's a real cash economy game, every online game has some form of cheating. I see people talking about leaving this game and I ask to do what? Find a new game with it's own set of cheaters? There is not just cheating in...
  17. Fortuona

Selling: Selling Isis LR32 Modified Tier 7.45

Moved to auction, no buyout, have fun! I'm closing this thread.
  18. Fortuona

50 Easter boxes

19. Fortuona

Paying a PED fee to join a society?

So I seen someone online wearing nice clothes and out of curiosity I looked up there society info and it says to join you have to pay a fee of 20k PED!
  20. Fortuona

My nurse uniform

I heal people sweating or around Camp Icarus most of the time and just like the video description say, all my healing is 100% free.
  21. Fortuona

A suggestion to MA

You really should update your announcements page. When I log into the forums and it says announcements, I click on it to see "2016 so far". I really feel seeing "2016 so far" is very bad for a potential new player to see. I would think the game is dead if that was all I saw and didn't look...
  22. Fortuona

Over 2k for land deeds.

I was MIA for a while and when I last played CLD's were around 1750 each. Todays market shows me they are well over 2k each. Is this because people buy them and instead of being patient and waiting on positive returns they sell them for a bit higher over and over again? I could be happy with...
  23. Fortuona

Miss Gloria Hugo is back

I no longer have the email I used to make the forum account I used with my character so now I am trying to get the old forum account removed and have this one linked to my game account Miss Gloria Hugo. It has been almost 4 years since I came to the forums so I have no idea what email I used...
Back