Search results

1. ProjectZero

Profitable Rocktropia Hunting (Video Guide)

Hey Captain Jack, I did head out to Next Island and gathered some footage. I will have to look into that link and at the daily missions, between those and the Falcata unlimited sword you get I def. think it's worth the trip. From my own experience starting out with the game I do think that it...
  2. ProjectZero

Thank you AckerZ!
  3. ProjectZero

Yea RT is pretty great for low levels. :)
  4. ProjectZero

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted. I took a hiatus due to the craziness going on! I am back to playing Entropia and back to making videos hopefully. :D I made a little guide over viewing an efficient lower level farm on Rocktropia, please like the video and subscribe to the...
  5. ProjectZero

How to play for free Video Guide (for new players) +100 PED Giveaway

Was hoping some OG game music would spur up some feelings of nostalgia for the vets. I listened to probably 20 tracks and I liked that one the best. Arkadia has some really cool and dramatic music if you are out there turn it up!
  6. ProjectZero

Thanks, I'm not 100% sure ( I can't find the video on youtube any longer ) I was just looking up "Music from Entropia Universe". :P
  7. ProjectZero

So the winner is #1 Dan FuRiouSOne Williams , I will message him in-game and get him squared away with the 103 PED. Thanks
  8. ProjectZero

"Bugged" Avatar Statue Deed Being Sold on Auction - MindArk PLEASE REMOVE IMMEDIATELY

How nice would it be if this system was released so that users could automatically "claim" the deed with a "snapshot" of their player model instead of some sort of manual dev intervention.
  9. ProjectZero

Xen Hunting Log

16 hours a day, signature checks out. Do you have some hunting stats you can share?
  10. ProjectZero

The most odd thing I've found in Entropia

Oh lawd. At first it just seemed a little weird around the 10 second mark it really starts to get good XD. Thanks for the chuckle.
  11. ProjectZero

Yea I love that it sounds like sim-speak. It's Avatar Chat Chatter in sound options.
  12. ProjectZero

Arkadia Moon - Hazmat Suit

There is a "Mail" circulating in-game that has all of the waypoints for the Arkadia moon missions, as well as some other activities to do on the Arkadia Moon. It really helped me make the whole thing very easy. If you don't have the mail and want it let me know I can send it over. I kinda...
  13. ProjectZero

Buying: WTB full Viceroy Materials

The title says it all! Message me on here or in-game and we can work something out. IGN: Hans Zero Zertho Thanks!
  14. ProjectZero

Thank you for the explanation, makes perfect sense. Glad to know it's not the chatter option, because I'd like to leave that on.
  15. ProjectZero

Hello everyone, I'm Zero. I've been here for a few weeks and I wanted to show you all the most odd thing I've found in Entropia. The video is unlisted because I don't want anyone to stumble across it and get the wrong impression of the game. I was severely creeped out lol. At first I thought...
  16. ProjectZero

No loot for over 15 minutes

I'm interested to see how the loot turns out, it was happening to me as well. It was funny though that when many of us re-logged we wound up here in Sakura. (Image in spoiler look at the minimap lol)
  17. ProjectZero

Reserving this spot for giveaway entrants. If you entered the giveaway and I missed you, please let me know! Current Entrants: Dan FuRiouSOne Williams Miss Gloria TheKing Balam Robin Triggher Benson Stanislav Dialebro Gravchenko Undead Mario Evilone Wolf Wanderer Miller ahmet lepuma48 demir...
  18. ProjectZero

Hello everyone! I'm Zero, and I've been playing Entropia Universe for a few weeks now. I'm a big fan of space mmos / mmos in general and have really been enjoying my time here on Entropia Universe. One thing I noticed was that there are not many youtubers for this game, so I wanted to see if I...
Back