Search results

1. T

do new players have higher chance on hitting a multi or item drop? statistical or MA's doing?

Maybe the lack of looter level and low efficiency in weapons in newbies get compensated somehow? I have a suspicion that unless you can hunt with the absolute top gear and top efficiency, you might as well be a newb with a low eff daily token gun. people can make of this what they want. We're...
  2. T

News: Estate Deeds Acquired in Record Time

Wait, I live in the US atm. Don't give me another reason to move back to Europe :D
  3. T

You prolly right. I don't know why this spooked me. I heard all the doom scenarios before (I made my first ava in 2006) and they don't bother me. This one resonated. Maybe because of the state of the world in general at the moment.
  4. T

Question: What is a "reseller"?

Maybe, but since reselling isn't illegal and there are market principles to counter it, why would you want a more artificial way of dealing with reselling?
  5. T

I'm afraid of it, yes. That is my biggest fear concerning Entropia. Not that it will go broke, but that it will disappear one day due to breaking the law.
  6. T

Well, hunters would be looting the "extra" supply, so no. While their gear might be less inflated, it is because they loot gear themselves that they can sell. This would offset the lost markup.
  7. T

The problem with that disclaimer (which is only signed by participants and has no legal value beyond the players) is that despite this PayPal already categorized PED as a virtual currency and as such Entropia is a virtual universe with a virtual currency system. SEC does have jurisdiction...
  8. T

Because they apparently have authority in most western countries. If you thought the IRS was scary. If one American bought one NTI share they have authority... https://forkast.news/the-sec-as-world-police-what-the-world-should-know-about-the-secs-jurisdiction/
  9. T

I'm a bit afraid, ever since I listened to some youtube video from StevieB (or whatever his name is). He has a point that this is security trading by definition. Doesn't matter if it is virtual currency or not. Please, if you like the game to be around, make not too much fuzz about this. If the...
  10. T

I don't think the problem is reseller. They are a symptom of every scarcity driven economy. The problem is MA is not proactively dealing with resellers. They could, when the price for things go up to much and they suspect reselling/hoarding; release a bunch of items into the game. This would...
  11. T

TI ROI and other ramblings

It is not 50/50 split 50% MA 25% CLD holders 12.5% planet partner Calypso 12.5% NTI deed holders before NTI the split was 50% MA 25% PP calypso 25% CLD owners Now they said that Shares will hold 50% of Planet Partner revenue of activity on treasure island. See quote: For every ped "lost"...
  12. T

Afroman's Hunting Log 2021

I have the same thing lately. Even when profiting on TT.
  13. T

NTI Blitz sale of shares

Well it is stated that PP get's 25% of calypso revenue. 50% of 25% is 12.5% Don't worry about your TI shares, you'll be able to sell them at a profit or at least buying price next year. Or keep them a bit. I avice selling them when the MU on sales levels off and MA stops putting incentive...
  14. T

NTI Blitz sale of shares

Actually it is 50% of the Planet partner share of of activities on NTI (which is half the CLD owners share of activities on NTI) so MA 50% CLD owners 25% PP 12.5% Shares 12.5% That's if you read it literally. So, planet partner split up half the revenue they get from TI and you get half of...
  15. T

Blausarium in shinook

I also had a couple of weird NRF streaks yesterday. Like FOMA style 20 NRFs before a claim. Sadly the deposit sizes didn't reflex this. Prolly save to not mine until MA fixes some bugs, I mean "features".
  16. T

Suggestion: Robot beacon improvement's

Are beacons still broken return wise?
  17. T

Selling: CLOSED

What are these, can't find any info on entropiawiki?
  18. T

Blausarium in shinook

how much did they switch up the ores? I mean besides shinook and a couple of very rare ones? Seems like it might disrupt the supply for a bit.
  19. T

NTI Blitz sale of shares

It is interesting how fast the shares of NTI sold. My estimated guess is that a couple of resellers bought the bulk of them in hopes of selling them at a profit in Q2 of 2022. Remember that if the shares sell for 12PED, those resellers made 120% ROI on top of the income from the shares for 3...
  20. T

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Resellers will rather hold onto them (like 101amps and other stuff for years or decades) than sell at a loss. The bulk was sold to a couple resellers. They will determine market price. And those people will not sell at a loss unless there is danger that MA goes bankrupt. Especially if the deeds...
  21. T

Same idea here. I have actually never been this sad with EU as now. I was really looking forward to owning a share of TI and it is sad to see how a couple of players bought up the shares in a matter of minutes while America was asleep. Loosing an opportunity because you don't believe it is...
  22. T

Blausarium in shinook

Seems like they finally changed things around a lot. Can't remember last time this happened. I mean maybe with CND arriving? Maybe this will change MU on ores for the better? Or maybe not, since EP4 ruined that. But a lot of people will have to do research again about what is where. That's for...
  23. T

Preparing for next Mayhem!

turn off globals and take a vacation to NI?
  24. T

Market manipulation, how ?

I could've told you that MA was going to mess up spawns. it;s the easiest thing for them to do to make TI attractive. gratz to the person who had the foresight and ped to buy the pyrite. smart move.
  25. T

poor spawns, dreadful red color. nothing fun or special. all mobs seem to be shared loot for some reason. wish MA would be somewhat more creative in adding cool stuff. But it seemed like a quick job afaik.
Back