Search results

1. K

Help: Modified Viceroy CANNOT be returned to NPC. Bug? Oversight?

Hi. As many of you know. Viceroy armor is account bound but you can return to the NPC on Arkadia where you created it and return it for its TT value. Well as I found out today, it seems you can only do this for the non-upgraded version, or at least the Modified Viceroy does not have this...
  2. K

Selling: Katies Goodbye and Selling out thread. HK S1x1, ArcSpark/Tma6, Adj FEN FAP,

Hi Everyone. It's finally time to hang up the boots for good. I would of liked to stay longer within the community but unfortunately I don't really have a choice. Those that know me, I have been battling cancer for the last couple of years. Unfortunately I am losing that battle. My cancer is...
  3. K

Has this happened to anybody else?

So, because I’m an idiot and had the wrong chat screens up, I accidentally hunted right up until the server reboot. I had a loot unclaimed on the ground as well as a bit of sunk cost into the next mob at the time I was disconnected. Oh well, I thought. A few hours later when I decided to log...
  4. K

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Shop 24k

Selling PA Mall shop, floor 3 #3 S. Small shop with 100 item points! 24k PED only.
  5. K

Suggestion: We need better protections against luring

Due to several recent discussions I think we need to put pressure on Mindark developers to implement some changes to better protect its player base, especially newer players that may not be aware of what’s happening. I am in no way advocating for any removal of PVP mechanics. I think PVP is...
  6. K

Selling: 10mg Pills from Vendor

Hey guys. I am selling pills from the mayhem vendor. Mayhem tokens remaining: 56k Prices are as follows: Hyperstim: 4.0 Devastim: 3.3 Accustim: 3.6 Nutristim: No Medistim: 3.6 I don’t expect any deals for all my tokens in one trade, but I don’t want to do 1 or 2 pills at a time either, please...
  7. K

Selling: (SOLD)Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt. Tier 8.

Not to be confused with my Heliotrope selling thread, I'll probably end up keeping that for now. But there is no point keeping both! Lets begin. This is the bad boy that got me hooked on the Scintillator experience. When factoring in price vs performance, I believe the Cobalt is literally the...
  8. K

Selling: WTS Chikara InvestaFoe ES50 (L)

Selling Chikara InvestaFoe ES50 (L) 1k PEDs each. Buy 10 or more for 7k! I’ve got the best supply around. PM your mum for details.
  9. K

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Shop- FOR RENT!

Today I present a rare opportunity to rent a shop inside PA Mall. Port Atlantis generates lots of organic traffic due to to it being the default landing zone onto the planet, and being a common base of operations for many players because of its close proximity to many missions and amenities. It...
  10. K

Info: PSA. Beware of Loot Tracker Software.

Hi. Sorry, I am going to burst a few bubbles here but I feel this information is important to share, to prevent players being misled by the information that is given to them. So with loot being added to chat logs, we have all seen the rise in several different loot tracking programs that take...
  11. K

Selling: Sold Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope🤪

Hi, Even though the rest of the world sucks, I have had a great month. My cancer is in remission and my partner has left me. My reduction in girlfriend and hospital commitments gives me more time to focus on the things that really matter, such as Eomon and Annihilation monster killing. But I am...
  12. K

Mindark is giving me free items?

I feel like I am losing my mind.. Finished a mayhem run last night, logged the loot, nothing special, logged off. Logged in this morning and in addition to my mayhem loot, I found 40.94tt of Ozpyn Filters, and I’m stumped. I have never bought or crafted these in my life, don’t even have the...
  13. K

Selling: T1 Paneleon Spec (F) SET

Hey guys. Medical troubles have forced me to give up a large amount of play time, therefore this set won't now get the use that I had for it. Pairs nice with Incision plates for a wicked set of close range protections, or trade it in for a head start on the Imperium armor mission chain. Here is...
  14. K

Guide: How to be a reseller.

Hi, Do you have too many people that like you? Do you feel like you are contributing too much in the game? Do you feel you could be ripping off more people than you are currently? If you answered YES! to any of these questions, then maybe reselling is for you! How do I do it you ask? Just...
  15. K

Bug with Entropia Pocket.

Hey, For those that use Entropia Pocket for 2FA I want to bring to light a curious discovery that may be a potential security risk. When the game asks for you to enter the 6 digit code, it doesn't recognise any preceding zeros in the combination. For example: A code of 75040 will need to be...
  16. K

Selling: Removed from sale.

Nope Soz :p
  17. K

Selling: SELL/RENT Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted T3 // LC-100 Frontier T3

Hi. After getting an upgrade, my trusty Tier 3 Adjusted FAP is up for sale. These little buggers are perfect for the mid level hunter, providing basic, eco heals and none of this heal over time nonsense. These faps also serve a great entry point into professional healing. Personally I managed to...
  18. K

Selling: (SOLD)Corrosive 5 TEN + Kinetic 4 Amp (or Rent it, IDK)

Hey Guys. I have a T4 Corrosive TEN + Amp for sale. This is a great little weapon combo with decent stats and a low skill requirement. Unfortunate to sell it but this no longer has a place in my offensive lineup, I want to see it out being utilised instead of collecting dust in my storage...
  19. K

PSA Being looted in safe zones.

Ok. So many of us have no problem with running our loot back from CP, Foma or the space station after a warp. However there is still a small chance to be looted from within the safe zone, so care must be taken. I will explain. It seems deep space, although impossible to enter, is indeed...
  20. K

Suggestion: Bring up previous crafting results.

I'm sure this has been suggested to death, but here we go. I'm sure all of us have experienced coming back to the computer after a long crafting run to be greeted with a disconnection, power outage, or the tragic aftermath of a bored, angry pumpkin. Now your spreadsheets are up to shit because...
  21. K

Info: Skill Points are weird.

OK. So we have all heard phrase "Each skill point is worth more than the one before it", many of us teach this to our disciples, and on the macro level this is correct. But lets look a bit deeper. After reviewing logs of skill gains and playing around with the skill calculator on the wiki, it...
  22. K

Buying: WTB [Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted, FEN Edition]

Hello. I am looking to acquire this specific FAP. This is for my own personal use. There are only 8 in game, so I'm told, I understand this may be a tricky little thing to get. I am prepared to pay decently, with considerations paid for high Tiers and/or TIR. I can pay in Pure PEDs, or...
  23. K

Selling: For SALE or RENT. Mall Shop **Currently Under Tenancy**

**Offer received, putting a 12hr hold on all other offers while we close a deal** Hey Guys. After giving this shop keeping a go for a little bit I have decided that it is not for me. The place gets ok traffic and sales but it I just find the whole procedure very tedious and honestly I just...
  24. K

Suggestion: Access storage from other planets.

How many times have you travelled to another planet and forgotten something? Happens to us all. I left my bloody amp on calypso, now I'm annoyed, I got to fly back and get it. What I propose is to be able to access your storage on another planet, and deliver an item to the planet you are on...
  25. K

Suggestion: HP Progress Tracker

So we all value our skills and attributes differently, but for me, after looter professions, HP is the next most important metric for my avatar, and I bet this is a similar prioritisation for many other players. This is why it baffles me that the Progress Tracker allows you to track literally...
Back