Search results

1. Buzzi

Are you addicted to Entropia Universe?

/me injects Droid with PE/EU addiction cure ;)
  2. Buzzi

Auktuma - "More Than Golden Swirlies"

nice interview mindstar congratulations both to you and auktuma, i'm glad you guys did it. it provides both good and enlighting reading for most members of the eu community
  3. Buzzi

selling skills

a*bump :wise:
  4. Buzzi

selling skills

bump* :rolleyes:
  5. Buzzi

selling skills

23k peds is the price for all skills (full chips) including esi i will provide. if buyer provides esi, price is 16k (the 7k ped difference is the cost of esi) Kombinator, i don't rule out selling by pieces but i would prefer selling the whole package in the end. Granted I am willing to listen...
  6. Buzzi

selling skills

received offer of 23k peds for all package... i think i will wait for bids for around a week or so
  7. Buzzi

selling skills

here's the list of the skills i would like to sell (the numbers represent the skill levels): alertness 3455 athletics 2500 bravado 2500 courage 3141 dexterity 3000 perception 2046 serendipity 3843 aim 4900 combat reflexes 3655 handgun 4850 inflict ranged damage 1985 longblades 1820 marksmanship...
  8. Buzzi

Selling BP Collection...many developed

100 ped for entire set
  9. Buzzi

1,025,000 Peds spent on latest 6 LA's

well i don't get it why ppl attack resellers in such a savage manner. i don't like them either, having to pay inflated prices for stuff that sold for 10-50% 1 year ago. but its not like they steal or anything, nor do they scam. so whats the problem with everyone else? why don't you buy before...
  10. Buzzi

Why Romania was banned...

I'm really sick and tired of this. MindArk still has not made this "ban" public, has not announced it at all. They could at least say "Yo stupid scamming romanians, stop trying to register for this game you are not allowed to play this, unless u have someone to vouch for you and send a legalised...
  11. Buzzi

This post is a follow-up on my original post. The following suspicions are not verified (in fact only MA can verify them if they would be so kind to take the time). It would appear that there is a net cafe somewhere in Romania (city if Ramnicu Sarat some claim) where the cafe admin is running...
  12. Buzzi

Foeripper

well there must be a logical reason for asking 100k+ for something. I would be prepared to offer no more than 50-60k peds
  13. Buzzi

Foeripper

I don't know... I could have sworn Neomaven is trying to inflate price on the Foeripper. I mean if he was really interested in buying one for 90k peds... Maybe he would have bought the foeripper that was on the auction 3 weeks ago for 100k I doubt that he would have missed as it was on the...
  14. Buzzi

I just can't believe this... Why don't they say it publicly? Why do they have to be asked in support cases about such things? Even so the answer is bullshit. I wont go into details, i'll just go get some sleep :(
  15. Buzzi

Well according to Marco, MA is on vacation until mid-august. So perhaps we'll have an answer before the end of the summer :P Interesting fact is that MA took the unannounced decision to ban Romania without any sort of public statement or explanation in mid June 2006. 5 weeks later we're still...
  16. Buzzi

is there any possible way to break even at low level crafting ?

well in crafting just like hunting or mining the general trend is to lose at tt value invested. sure you can stay afloat with a few hofs if u are really lucky and get them. But as you move up to higher levels of crafting the costs rise exponentially. There is really no middle way. Atm you...
  17. Buzzi

Atrox Egg found

well MA are on vacation so Tzestos has to wait until mid-august for his prize or he can sell the egg to me for a huge amount of 5.000.000 ROL ;)
  18. Buzzi

is there any possible way to break even at low level crafting ?

crafting is pretty much a bottomless pit on comps (dampers) i consider myself lucky to get 80% return on market. loss is huge and if u want to be apt to craft high level stuff u need at least 5k in specific areas such as armor that only to be able to craft more than that u need the bps which...
  19. Buzzi

Dude, where's my PED?

I read Dub's original post some time ago but didnt' bother to reply as I thought and still think that its pretty much a load of dung... everything he said is basically based on assumptions i hunted some time ago both N of camp pheonix and on akoz's ambu land coincidently and there was hardly...
  20. Buzzi

Lag of information gettting worse

Yeah definetly, MindArk is no real company. No real company in the world that deals with customers shuts down 4 entire weeks for summer holidays. At least they could have announced it. But oh well Etopia is so right :)
  21. Buzzi

Women as explained by engineers :D

:)))) good one hehehe
  22. Buzzi

Price Check Improved mk3

I am pretty sure Anda Andorra Atreides looted an imk3 then sold it before the stats were changed. A fact which she resented :P
  23. Buzzi

Minor Update on this case: I have received word that MindArk will make an announcement regarding this matter on the EU website most likely sometime in the future (possibly this month).
  24. Buzzi

Buying Fap-90

batter up... bump it up :girl:
  25. Buzzi

Taking offers on Supremecy Harness Male

hmmmm... how about... 7k? :D
Back