Price Check Improved mk3

Psionic22

Stalker
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jack JJ Johnson
Just curious on the price of this item and also if known how many exist in game.

I have no idea acually if that items exist.

Maybe Im wrong but doesnt you mean improved mk2?
BUMP! :girl:

zenct said:
Maybe Im wrong but doesnt you mean improved mk2?
BUMP! :girl:
They exist. Dropped from Hogglo only a few minutes are VU7(??) launch. Apparently the hogglos were bugged and very easily killed. I think atleast two dropped. I think Linzey looted one of them.

I know someone from cK bought it, then realised it had worse stats than imk2, so they nagged on MA until they changed it's stats making it a lot better. Only weapon that I know of that actually got a large increase in stats after it hit the open market (which some can think it wrong to the looter who sold the gun while it had worse stats). ;)

Enough of the history lesson.

Disclaimer: I might not be 100% right, but something like that happened.

If i'm right andy zee rahman got 1 too :wise:

Sarah said:
They exist. Dropped from Hogglo only a few minutes are VU7(??) launch. Apparently the hogglos were bugged and very easily killed. I think atleast two dropped. I think Linzey looted one of them.

I know someone from cK bought it, then realised it had worse stats than imk2, so they nagged on MA until they changed it's stats making it a lot better. Only weapon that I know of that actually got a large increase in stats after it hit the open market (which some can think it wrong to the looter who sold the gun while it had worse stats). ;)

Enough of the history lesson.

Disclaimer: I might not be 100% right, but something like that happened.

Might remember wrong, but think I recall hearing about this when I started playing, so would be earlier than VU7 - Could be later on I heard about it, but think I was told about it just after I started and got my first Mk4 :)

Nostrop was the first one, who looted it and as I know (He got uber hof just after VU when Hogglo was implemented), he sold it to Angel from cK (as I remmember). Don't think that he felt sorry about selling it, couse he traded it to imk2+peds, and imk2 is still a better gun (even after stats was changed). I realy don't remmeber wich VU was it, if I am not mistacen, it was same VU, when pvp3 was implemented. Like February of 2004???
And as I know, Zee sold his imk3 to someone from ViaDolorosa (damn, can't remmeber the name now :S)
But all this is just history. As I know, Zee sold it for like 50k, but it was in times, when imk2 was going for ~60-70k. As it is really uber rare item, the price deppends a lot on a buyer and a seller... But if to keep same logics, it should go for like 70k nowadays... But it's only a guess... imk3 is ~same as Mod Mk2, so if u realy planning to buy one, u can look for one of them :wise: GL.

Zee sold imp mk3 for full shadow (m) and adj fap btw.

Pham said:
Zee sold imp mk3 for full shadow (m) and adj fap btw.
Hmz, was kinda sure, that Wormie bought it for cash... ok, in that case a bit >50k or maybe Wormie bought it not from Zee :confused:

Euroman said:
Might remember wrong, but think I recall hearing about this when I started playing, so would be earlier than VU7 - Could be later on I heard about it, but think I was told about it just after I started and got my first Mk4 :)
You are not wrong. Did my research. It was VU 5.5. :p Time flies.

EDIT: http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5693 - Post from Nostrop after looting one of them, an -extremely- short while after they were introduced ingame.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Anda Andorra Atreides looted an imk3 then sold it before the stats were changed. A fact which she resented :p

Back