Search results

1. T

Selling: Armor BPs

I am accepting offers for the following BPs. In an ideal world I would like to sell them all together, but I know some of you might be interested in certain BPs only which I have highlighted for you. Please Feel free to make me an offer on any of them. I would end the sale on Friday 17th of...
  2. T

Selling: Crafting related skills

List has been updated. Hi, I have the following skills for sale. They are already on chips. They are the prices I thought was reasonable, but feel free to make me an offer. The numbers shown after each implant are tt value, %, and price respectively. -Empty Skill Implant (L) 195.64...
  3. T

Tcpdump...is anyone familiar with this thing?

Hiya, I am trying to understand some results from using this program. I have some problem with NFS stuff, which I couldn't seem to find much about it on google. The bit I don't get are lines like this: Host IP > FileServer IP : # access [|nfs] # is a number, integer. If someone can help...
  4. T

Selling Skins

Looking for a quick sell. As long as it's more than tt, I will sell. SB: 181 BO: 195 Ending time: 24:00 24/06/07(tonight) Name Quantity Value Allophyl Leather 54 48.6 Ambulimax Leather 1 12 Argonaut Leather 9 24.3 Argonaut Skin 2 1.8 Armax Skin 2 2 Atrax Leather 2 12 Atrox Leather 7 63...
  5. T

MA support - AGAIN!

So can someone tell me how does MA's support team work? How do they prioritise cases? I have one case open since 4th of May, exchanged few ideas, but they just gave some really useless answers. The support case was last answered on the 5th of June. I have tried to be as polite as possible but...
  6. T

So China...eh?

Erm...I just wonder how many people here can speak Chinese? Is MA going to implment something so it displays Chinese characters? As far as I know, you can find "plug-ins" for almost all Chinese MMORPG. How well prepared is MA for that kind of problem? (And I don't mean plug-ins like PEAss. Some...
  7. T

2k tt worth of Enmatter Residue

ALL SOLD Many thanks TelM8
  8. T

Connection Lost??

Hi all, After the VU, I can't log in anymore. As soon as I get to the loading stage the message "Connection Lost" appears. Has anyone got similar experience? Or even better solution? Many thanks TelM8
  9. T

Max out bps

Hi all, I just wonder if anyone has conducted such experiments to test if qr increase is only related to the number of clicks you have done or it's related to the number of clicks as well as the tt value per click. If so, what is the average number of clicks needed to max out a bp? If no one...
  10. T

This is going to be a long shot...but hey!

So...we have land establishment, and space establishments. I am thinking it will be very cool to have underwater city! I think the water area is under used! Just a thought...
  11. T

Just whining...

I just feel that MA is not doing very well at the replying support case front. I have had 4 incidences which I filed support, but each of them took at least 2 whole days to make a response. For a "dynamic" environment, I think a "dynamic" customer services is so desired. I am sure some might...
  12. T

Hot Tub Exists in EU!

There you go!
  13. T

Strange Signal found in someone's estate.

I have recently encounter a problem. I found a strange signal and killed all the bots around it, but the spaceship was unfortunately located right by someone's house and inside the estate area. That resulted my not being able to loot the beacon. Any suggestions? I have filed a support case. I am...
  14. T

Sell: Reon-S Screen(PC) , Xlite-S Sign(PC)

Hi all, I have "accidentally" made too many of Reon-S Screen(PC) and Xlite-S Sign(PC), so I end up with: 7 of Reon-S Screen(PC)s 12 of Xlite-S Sign(PC)s I am selling them with the price tt+10 for each one. Please reply or pm me if you are interested. Bulk buy is welcome, and there will be a...
  15. T

PC: Atrox Claw

I see Atrox Claw has been sold on auction for a while. I just wonder what price would people pay for that? Thanks TelM8
  16. T

Selling: Equipment BPs from book I.

Ok then, no one seems to be interested. Well, These are really clogging up my storage, so now the starting bid is just tt. SB: tt! Ending time: 23:59 Mon 9th April MA time! Happy bidding! BOOK1 Basic Pump blueprint Basic Sensor blueprint Basic Servo blueprint Basic Sheet Metal blueprint Basic...
  17. T

Selling: Equipment BPs from book II.

Auction Ended! Hi all, I am auctioning off these bps. There are 83 of them, all 0.01tt. SB: 40ped BO: 120ped End date: 23:59 Thur 5th April Current bid: 40ped by DBCooper Happy bidding TelM8 Galaxy SII Ion Conductors blueprint Galaxy SII Ion Conductors blueprint Galaxy SII Ion...
  18. T

Selling: Armor BPs

Auction Ended Hi all, I am auctioning off these spare bps. SB: 30ped End date: 23:59 Thur 5th April Current Bid: 35 by DBCooper Happy bidding TelM8 Berserker arm-guards blueprint 0.01 PED Berserker gloves blueprint 0.01 PED Berserker gloves blueprint 0.01 PED BodyGuard arm-guards...
  19. T

SELL: Many OreAmp OA-101 Light(L)

These amps are my skilling remains. The markup is now 105% but taking condition limit(3%) into account, that is Price = (tt - full tt * 0.03)*1.01+full tt * 0.03 So you don't pay extra for the useless part. Not an auction, just want to sell these, please reply to this message with the number...
  20. T

Missing items from my inventory.

Hi all, I have recently encountered this problem. Last Thursday, I got disconnected randomly, and after I logged back on half of my stuff in my inventory have disappeared. I checked up my Items section on MA website, they are all still there except they are no where to be found in my inventory...
  21. T

Personal Manufacuring Terminal

Hiya, I am not sure where this one should go so I post it here, and hopefully it's the right section. I just wonder how I can aquire one of these terminals? Does anyone know what mobs loot them? Thanks TelM8
  22. T

Light in apartment.

Hi all, I saw there was a similar topics, but not quite the same as mine problem. I just bought a apartment, and i have put up 5 Nallo Ceiling Lamps, but only 3 of them lit up. I have checked that they are all turned on. Is there a limit on how many lamps you are allowed to have? Or more...
  23. T

SELLING: Equipment BPs(old nad new)

Hello Everyone, Yup, me again! I am selling my spare bps again! I have grouped them in books, so hopefully I can find some buyers this time. There are about 700 of them. Bidding format: Book number : bid To bid multiple, just repeat the format, and open bid only.(you gain nothing from pm me...
  24. T

9k PED Durable Damper Test!

With a lot of shouting and support from good friends, I have managed to finish my task without much difficult. I was expecting it to last much longer, but here you go! I haven't don't any analysis on my results yet, but do feel free to analysis it yourself. Oh, some of you might have noticed...
  25. T

Buying Oil, Blau, and Alicen

!!!Changed again, need to up the price for Blau, or I won't get any.!!! New quantity: 2.7k Blau at 140% 8.7k Alicen at 120% I think the prices are reasonable. Please either reply to the thread or pm me if you have what I need. Thank you TelM8
Back