Search results

1. Pe-nerd

a possible Esi extraction bug.

Hi there, Wanted to find out if any of you had this problem. I extracted rifle and blp skills. After extraction i didn´t see the blp esi in inventory so i relogged. then again no esi what so ever. On item list on website no blp esi. i made support case and they suggested that i inserted it...
  2. Pe-nerd

S; Adj Starkhov

Gun is sold
  3. Pe-nerd

I have an idea for a new forum topic

Hi all and 711 :laugh: Yo i had an idea that it could be nice to add a PvP or PK section to this forum. Were we could discuss or bragg about PvP/PK or related to these topics. I think when we have LandGrab as main event in this game that the discussion about PK or PvP could be usefull to all...
  4. Pe-nerd

Watch and Laugh!

Hiya all, Anyone ever eaten a microphone? This man did!! hahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SndGtCnDFrg And this one a master in video-editing,what a magician. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqumbhfxRo Have fun, Beo
  5. Pe-nerd

EU and Marketing.

Hi all, I made a post similar to this one some time ago, it got deleted because of this reason After seeing a television show on dutch television about the wide range of MMORPG i noticed that EU is falling back towards the competition. Sponsoring is becoming very common in the Virtua world...
  6. Pe-nerd

Freedom of speech??

Hi all, I made a post a day ago about the MA Marketing. Now for some reason it has been moved/deleted it is now in the EF garbage bin. I said nothing wrong or bad and received no message what so ever that this post held some damaging material. I don't think i made a mistake what so ever i just...
  7. Pe-nerd

Selling or Trading Adj Starkhov

Closed thread made new one. ,Beo
  8. Pe-nerd

Can't use my TP chip in some area's!!!

Hi all, Since last night my tp chip isnt working in some area's. After a hunt on Eomon i reived at Twin peaks and all of a sudden i lost the ablility to use it. When i want to use it it gives the message in Yellow that i stopped MF concentration becauseof movement, and damn i am standing...
  9. Pe-nerd

Gold Card issues anyone?

Hi all, I just had my gold card been locked because of incorrect time code. I was wundering if this a new bug or does anyone having issues like me. I happened just after a CTD'ed and tried to login first it gave me your avatar is allready logged in and then gave message after 2nd try your...
  10. Pe-nerd

Unlocked some skills......

Hi all, unlocked some skills some time ago. Avoidance Click to enlarge It came just before 3.5k evade most my general are around same skill lvl. I also unlocked Combat Sense but forgot to save the screeny :smash: . I unlocked that just before 5.1 HA ( rifle 6.5k - Blp tech 7.1k ) So far...
  11. Pe-nerd

Cre@ed need one +90k player more

Hi all, With cre@ing our new society the need for some new ingame friends came up. Our society of old ingame and real life friends needs some serious players. We don't want to be the biggest, keywords are PK/Beer/Skills and exploring the game. We have set Req. for joining and each application...
  12. Pe-nerd

Bot users should be banned?????

Hi all, I followed the post Dub made about bot users very closely. I noticed Mindbuster locking this thread because discussion was going into circle's. I made a Poll to see what you players think about this and try to continue this post with more quality then last posts. This subject deserves...
  13. Pe-nerd

S: Doa Strikehammer.

This is an auction running for 72 hours. Selling Doa Strikehammer Opening bid tt+9k BU tt+10k Adj Starkhov + peds is accepted also.. SOLD !!!!!!!
  14. Pe-nerd

We Cre@ed a new society.

Hi all, I am happy to announce a group of friends decided to create their own society. This group consists mostly out former DK and GD members, so we combine good spirit with some serious skills as both society's mentioned before have also. We intend to become a respected and trusthworthy...
  15. Pe-nerd

Buying: Adj Starkhov 97 // As 147

Buying: Adj Starkhov 97 // As 147 send a PM if you are selling .... Found me a Adj Starkhov, so thread closed
  16. Pe-nerd

Selling Jaguar Armor ( male )

Sold for buy out.
  17. Pe-nerd

Wounding

Finally i got this skill. It came just before 7.1 Crit. Hit. So nxt stop is CS and then a long way to go for Commando. Click to enlarge It skills very very fast btw..
  18. Pe-nerd

Misconceptions about Armor decay

Hi all, After having a small PM session with Witte after discussing armor decay in this thread I need Armor advice?? i decided to start this thread because of the many misconceptions with armor and decay. In our discussion Witte quoted MA in this matter, through that it seems we both read 2...
  19. Pe-nerd

Unlocked Treatment???

I really didnt expect this skill to unlock? I work my butt of to finally get Wounding and Combat sense so my aim was on that, never expected this skill to come first. Nice surprise anyway :dunce: To the guys intrested in the skills part, i included the medical part of skills in the picture i...
  20. Pe-nerd

Boar Arms & Gloves (m)

Boar arms and gloves are sold also bought the jag gloves so closing this sales thread
  21. Pe-nerd

Should ingame names be protected?

Hi all, I want your opinion about ingame names. I recently decided to change my ingame name from Wolf to Beowulf since it is a more unique name. I got lots a mix ups with other wolves ingame what made me decide this. I used to be a member of Green Dragon society where at one time we had 2...
  22. Pe-nerd

Haven't seen this before

Just got a new "you can't login plz try later message" Anyone else seen this one before? Click to enlarge It seems to give a different reason every time now. Now the old one server isn't available message appear's. Nice Update but still cant get in lol
  23. Pe-nerd

100k total skill

I used PE stats for some time to keep track of my skilling. Last week i finally made a total Skill amount of 100k. After unlocking MDA, MA, RDA, MMS, Serendipity, Coolness and Medicine i finally reached on of my goal's i have set for myselve when i started playing.
  24. Pe-nerd

How do i make an image click to enlarge?

Hiya a real forum noob with a question. I wanted to react in starland competition got the image posted in the thread but it's filling the whole screen. I saw other ones show smaller and say click to enlarge. That looks much better i want to change to that format but i don't how?
  25. Pe-nerd

PvP Combat update is a scam!

They didnt updated the pvp probabilities for pvp combat they raised the amount any avatar can be hit by mob and other players. So its not a PVP combat update its a General Defense Downgrade ( i think PVP Combat update sounds more acceptable) I noticed a great difference in the amount of attacks...
Back