Search results

1. N

3rd party's

What more funny both Nanny and Tally are written in scripting languages so source code is what program execute, not counting jitting. In Nanny case requirements have "irc" module - bit absurdal :) It is sub-requirements, probably ?
  2. N

3rd party's

Do you have such info in MA statements ? Becuse pure logic is not enough when ban wave happens. But agree about offline parsers, espacialy when you copy log file somewhere else *first* :)
  3. N

3rd party's

Hi, There are Nanny and Tally apps but they are NOT on MA 3rd apps page. Are they legal ? (Opensource means nothing when you download .exe...)
  4. N

Cycles

Hah, there are loot cycles after all :) Bad-good-repeat ! Not only law of big numbers ? Side note: to me cycles, waves, periods, sines looks quite isomorfic to me, at least in game context and especially in light talking like on chats and forums. So far. I know about waves in mining and you...
  5. N

Cycles

You know what ? I just have plans for next thread named "Proper gun for your level" and other proper and right things to do :)
  6. N

Cycles

In other words: you cycle slow enough to sustain rought parts of loot cycle :) Look, I stared with examples of what players say and post. One interpretation of that "common knowledge" is that there are magical return cycles - on end of them you get what you lost - that was disprowed. Also...
  7. N

Cycles

I put that shortcut to show only what "cycles" I see in game. I had in mind that it's simplified and "1k ped" diminishes... ... but do not realised it is so much fun - 400% MU to break even :) Re-reading this atm. However can't find anything usefull - for me it's just says: you need to loose...
  8. N

Cycles

So, looks like there are no cycles. At least nothing like name sugests. Thanks everyone. Regrds, Net
  9. N

Cycles

Ok, then my "cycle" definition is wrong. So "cycle" mean: you have 1k ped in ammo, cycle it 10 times and you will have around 95+% return. Then things like "you need to cycle 10k mobX eg. atrox" are similiar misunderstandings ? Regards, Net
  10. N

Cycles

Hmm, let's assume I understood your answers and MA citates... So: 1) return is average around "expected 96+%" (for hunting 2.0) as MA|Charlie quaote says - that we can take for granted 2) then testing show that actual game implementation is based on cycles And "chat knowledge" says cycle...
  11. N

Cycles

Hi, So - cycle X peds and returns should appear. Or cycle Y mob and same... From where that knowledge came ? Some VU or someone discovered it or just imaginations ? Regards, Net
Back