Search results

1. Tigerman

Question: Sweat no more in VU 10?

I didnt mind the way it was with the mindforce, but what I do mind is spending loads of PEDs skilling to be able to efficiently use mind force chips and then get it pulled away under my feet. Ok, i run a bit faster than a n00b, but come on..
  2. Tigerman

The entropiauniverse.com website sure isnt cause its bloody impossible to navigate :silly2:
  3. Tigerman

Brilliant, weve spent thousands of PED on mind force and now MA decide to remove it? Thats like bying a sports car and get a phone call from the manufacturer sayign that it will self-destruct in 2 hours. :eek:
  4. Tigerman

That is correct, I do. However Im not completely gone from EU either, but Ive been away from EU...

That is correct, I do. However Im not completely gone from EU either, but Ive been away from EU since before the patch since Ive had problems installing the new patch and hadnt go around to fix it till this evening. Problem is.. Its all messed up :p
  5. Tigerman

Security question (elite look here)

It doesnt help to have whatever security measures when someone has stolen a persons ID and are able to make others believe he is that person unfortunately. It doesnt help that MA hide behind "we cant fix this" (which they can, and have done for people before) instead of locking the accounts in...
  6. Tigerman

Who did he take to court? The scammer or MA?
  7. Tigerman

Gah! I cant find a way to subscribe without replying... Atleast now I do :p
  8. Tigerman

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Well, it "only" shoot plastic :p
  9. Tigerman

Is EU just a big pyramid???

I dont call myself one thing or the other when it comes to EU, other than successfull.. Successfull because except from relatively short periods, ive profited from the day I started, without any "cheating" of any sort and Ive played for a fairly long time... (yeah, BETA)
  10. Tigerman

Is EU just a big pyramid???

Not more of a pyramid than anything else... Every economy works the way that the people on top, with most power (knowledge is power) makes more money than the grunts (noobs). The reson why some people deposit and others dont is not neccesarilly a result of the level on which they play, but the...
  11. Tigerman

Mannequinn Pedestal + Female clothing

Selling: Mannequin Pedestal @ 3k PED Dark Divinity Nightspot Shoes (F) @ 375 PED Dark Divinity Dominatior Bra (F) @ 250 PED Spiral Street Feral Force Jacket (F) @ 70 PED PM me if youre interested
  12. Tigerman

Atrox Statues

Selling a pair of atrox statues (Left Atrox Statue+Right Atrox Statue) for total price 2,9k PED. PM me if youre interested SOLD
  13. Tigerman

Gold Card Member 12XXX

Early enough so that the number is all wore out and you cant read it..
  14. Tigerman

Who is 711?

And none the less, he can just log into his server admin panel and check the DB directly *whistles*
  15. Tigerman

"London Calling" Meet-Up Saturday 24th Feb.

Ill try to get off work It appears im actually working all of week 8, but ill see if i can get the weekend off and get my ass to London.. Havent been there in like.. 3-4 years now..
  16. Tigerman

Who is 711?

About time.. Now thats about time.. Everybody has known this for a long time, but I have not used this forum since the takeover, due to the fact that the identity was not revealed, maybe ill actually come back as an active user now..
  17. Tigerman

Introducing 711

Considering he own portalentropia and actually own the server hardware and built the software from the bottomn up.. I kinda doubt it? (Hes also asked me if i know who bought EF)
  18. Tigerman

Introducing 711

I think mine is too for now... im gonna be reachable over at that other portal thing ;)
  19. Tigerman

Decoys - no damage

You used to be able to do damage to them while they where decoyed.. Guess it changed with the new mob AI that they made in the aftermath of the trapped spidey ath..
  20. Tigerman

Ads Screens

Unless I could use it as a LOCAL add screen and only show my own adds on it :p
  21. Tigerman

So if you could get 1 mining type implant...

Perception is a general skill and not a mining skill ;) But yes, I would chip perception over any of the mining specific skills... But Id still preferr to drop 2,5k bombs over spending cash on a skill chip that is going to give me a minimum of effect.. 1 chip is at max 18-1900 levels, once you...
  22. Tigerman

armors and items in general

It doesnt change the fact that It dont actually sell for 300+ PED, so Its really irrelevant what it cost to make if what people pay is 1/3rd of it :wise: If its too expencive for you to make it for what people pay, just dont make it.
  23. Tigerman

I always mine both enmatter an ores and i get a lot of prospecting (mainly when I DONT find a deposit) and im pretty sure ive gotten it with both bombs and probes, but I havent really tracked it too carefully.. Guess I should tho. Edit: Wether or not you can get prospecting from probes (I think...
  24. Tigerman

Are you 100% sure about that? Cause im pretty sure you gain prospecting with both bombs and probes, which means it affect both.. If i go prospecting an area, it simply means im "scouting the area" and wether i scout for men or women, i still use the same skills.. (For the record, I never scout...
  25. Tigerman

if you could have 1 uber item......

And even with maxed eco on it, its not a profit machine, like a lot of people think it is.. If 100% of the players played at the max economy and knew 100% how the loot system worked, 0% of the players would profit.. Theres not going more money out of the system than what goes into it.. Consider...
Back