Search results

1. Smoerble

Selling: Selling Jaguar SGA Edition (f) full set

As subject says: Full (F) set (7 pieces of course) of Jaguar SGA Edition armour. No, I did not loot any part of it, bought all parts. Price: TT+13900 PEDs.
  2. Smoerble

Selling: full set Martial SGA (F) armour

As subject says. I paid TT+25850 PEDs and prices have changed... so drop me your offers (anonymous is accepted).
  3. Smoerble

Buying: L-Shop (or maybe a booth)

Hi all, as the subject says... + I would prefer to rent the shop (have enough colleteral), depends on the payment you ask per month. + Only L-Shop or a two very cheap booths. + I will only answer to reasonable offers. + I pay PEDs only, so I promise an easy price discussion plus an easy trade...
  4. Smoerble

Question: Want to build a house...

Hi all, I would like to build a house on one of my plots and I want it mainly to become a shop. So I am not interested in gardening etc. 1) Can you build different sizes on a plot or is the house size/style fixed to the plot size? 2) Any link to a tutorial how to build a house? Thanks Smo
  5. Smoerble

Update not working?

Hi all, I missed several upodates... now my client update crashes at 33%... anyone please has a link how to fix this without installing everything new? Thanks!
  6. Smoerble

Visiting Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore

canbeclosed
  7. Smoerble

Hiring Hunters + Medics

@admins: I wasn't sure, where to place this, please move it wherever you like :). Purpose of this topic: From time to time, not always, I need one or more hunters as support. I will refer to this topic then. You can add me to your FL any time, but there is no guarantee I will hire you. Hiring...
  8. Smoerble

Advice for skill reward please

Hi all, I need to choose a mission reward: 2.94 PED rifle skill - MU 1300% 2.94 Dexterity skill - MU 1400% Question: I have Rifle skills: 4886, Dex: 3578 If I want to get the most value (in PEDs) out of it, should I go for Rifle? My understanding was, that it would give more skill points per...
  9. Smoerble

Selling: BPs, Firefly Tier 2.9 and more stuff

Hi all, I need to raise some PEDs, so I might stop this sale at any time (and re-open it any time later again ;)). if possible, please send me your offers via in game message or post here, thank you. Weapon: Firefly, tier 2.9 (Minimum TT)...
  10. Smoerble

Selling: Selling 60x CLD(X)

Hi all, as subject says: I am selling all my CLD(X) (and later I will sell all my CLDs too). Please contact me in game. Looking around 1760 if you buy small quantities. If you buy all together, let's discuss the price. (I am not in urgent need, so don't try lowball offers plz).
  11. Smoerble

Selling: Smoerble's Selling and Buying topic

Selling: + Martial SGA (F) Armor: 5 pieces: click for details + Jaguar SGA (F) set (full): please send me your offer via PM + Textured and colored cloths, all kinds, 60+ pieces: click for details + Armor Platings (most under MU): + + Pulsar Armor Plate 8 (L) - Protection: 36 HP (Cut: 19...
  12. Smoerble

Buying: Shopkeeper

As subject says: Buying shopkeeper. Price depends on current MU. If you have one for sale, please contact me in game directly, thank you!
  13. Smoerble

Selling: Martial SGA (F): 5 parts

Hello all. Martial Arms SGA (F): TT+3500, Tier 0,7 Martial Gloves SGA (F): TT+3900, Tier 1,1 Martial Harness SGA (F): TT+6000, Tier 1,8 Martial Thighs SGA (F): TT+6000, Tier 1,3 Martial Shins SGA (F): TT+2400, Tier 1,2 If you buy all 5 parts together, you pay TT+19500 (you save 2300 PEDs)...
  14. Smoerble

Selling: Selling 2x plot in Ithaca

Hi all, one trade in the first topic had to be cancelled, the other I am waiting for the buyer to meet me in game for the transaction. To avoid confusion, I create this new topic now. Ithaca #64 reserved via PM, pending trade in game. Ithaca #46 sold. Buyer would like to stay anonymous...
  15. Smoerble

Thanks MA (positive ;)): Moving dynamic data feature

I wanted to move Entropia from y normal HDD to my SSD... and just by changing the content folder in the loader, you immediately started to move the content from HDD to SSD. I have seen only very few Games doing this, so this is really a great job you did here!
  16. Smoerble

Selling: 1x S plot in Livas, 1x S plot in Ithaca

// Update: Livas #9 sold via forum PM, pending trade in game. Ithaca #64 sold, pending trade in game. --- Hi all, I am selling 1x S plot in Ithaca and 1x S plot in Livas. Below you see images, where the plots are positioned, but remember, if I sell the first plot, I will not sell any other...
  17. Smoerble

Selling: Shopping Booth - Genesis Amethera #5

Selling Shopping Booth in Genesis Amethera. Standard booth: 10 slots. Price: SB: 4700 PEDs, BO 6000 PEDs Location: [34315, 48157, 110] , inside Tower B, directly at the TP. Approx 20 seconds from the teleporter (south). The red lines on the screenshot display the area you get with the...
  18. Smoerble

Question: Active stables?

Hi, I just visited Cyrene stable and it seems to be closed... is there an always-updtes list which stable is located where, and more important: which buffs can be trained there? Thanks Smo
  19. Smoerble

Boxes (containers): How to calc when to use which container

Purpose of this document: When organizing your inventory, you often need to stack many low weight items or you need a place to store very heavy items together. Summary: Small Box (C) is the cheapest way, but i stores only 10 items, so it's not a good solution for most players. Some...
  20. Smoerble

Inventory calculator?

Hi all, which website can I use to get a rough estimation of MU of all my items please?
  21. Smoerble

Buying: Buying Low TT/Low MU armor (Arkadia, Cyrene or other planets)

I need some armor for my shopkeepers. So protectiono, eco etc is absolutely irrelevant. What matters is the lowest possible costs: Low TT + low MU, only full sets (M and F) are interesting (except head pieces, they are not a must). Please post here or PM. Prefered are non-Calypso armor pieces...
  22. Smoerble

Buying: Buying Gigantum Sign (PC) (or any other big (PC) sign)

As subject says :).
  23. Smoerble

Question: List of top tamers in EU?

I know, Joda is the Uber-Tamer so far. but who else are the high skilled tamers please? I am Level 44/43, so would like to know, where I am ranged.
  24. Smoerble

Question: which Melee Amp on which weapon

Hi all, i just would like to know the exact formula for the Melee amps plz. When checking Entropedia.info, I cannot check my whips with Melee amps combinations, so I hope, you can help me here. Thanks!
  25. Smoerble

Buying: Buying resources from Arkadia

Hi all, I am constantly looking for these rsources/items from Arkadia. Please contact me in game, I can come to collect them or, prefered, pay a little higher when you deliver them to Calypso. Kadra Claw Kiana Paw Oro Cranial Blade Riptor Tail Segment Hadraada Spinal Plate Binding Epoxy Fly...
Back