Search results

1. Phobia

S: Full Nemesis (F)

BUYOUT LOWERED!! Selling my beloved set of Nemesis :( Yes the feet are included :) Current bid is tt+1,350k by italiancarl; Buyout is 1,735 PED (tt+1,500) *Bids must be made in increments of 50 PED or more. *I am not accepting item trades for this set! *Auction will end at 3 PM (EST) on...
  2. Phobia

Always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity :)

I know, I'm still a noob :P
  3. Phobia

Happy Birthday to ME!!! (And ElbryanWolf)

w00t, Sept. 29th FTW! :D
  4. Phobia

Buying :: Full Knight (F) ASAP

Going on a Trax hunt, and Knight looks to be a bit better suited for them. Leave offers here, plz don't PM :)
  5. Phobia

Petition to Eliminate/Fix Pupugis

I've made a decision to hunt at the Trax Shack for a month straight, and see what kind of results I come up with, using the same gear and the same ammo amount each trip. I've been having great results, but there is one thing bothering me... Normaly, when one of these little bastards decides...
  6. Phobia

~cA~ Trax Shack Dualies =D

Haven't had a hunt this profitable in ages :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  7. Phobia

Extreme Sweating!

We saw this guy, thought he was a n00b in distress. So naturaly, we did what we thought was right, and pulled the Trox off of him. He wasn't very please :laugh: Click to enlarge
  8. Phobia

I Like Swords =D

Not bad for only having ~1k LB :D Click to enlarge
  9. Phobia

General Computer Maintenance

I haven't seen a post like this on these forums, so I figure I'll take the initiative. I'll update the post when I get more information. If there are any requests as to the use of one of the programs I've listen below, send me a PM and I'll make an illustration on how to configure and use the...
  10. Phobia

Who is this person, give me his luck

I didn't even think this was possible. I know crafters who never get a global, and they're crafting items with a TT value that can go well over 50 PED. How does this person get 4 HoFs in 2 days, with almost the exact same value?? Click to enlarge
  11. Phobia

~cA~ Crazy N' Phobia's Random Bot :P

We set out to hunt Trax Young on Deathifier's land, and got this instead! Click to enlarge
  12. Phobia

~cA~ Phobia's Armax Adventure!

I decided to test out an A106 with my newly acquired M2875, and it turned out damn well :) Click to enlarge
  13. Phobia

~cA~ Tryin out some new weapons :)

Decided I should try out a laser weapon again. Looks like it was a good idea :) Click to enlarge
  14. Phobia

Idea for an Improved Crafting System

I thought of a more interesting way to go about crafing items in PE. This somewhat follows the crafting system we have now, but is a little more interactive with all three major professions. I'll use this first paragraph as an example from the way crafting is done in the game Lineage II...
  15. Phobia

Jesus is the sh*t!

roflmao http://jesus.istheshit.net/
  16. Phobia

MindArk at their best ;)

WARNING: This post contains opinions that may not be suitable for all audiences. Reader discretion is advised. This is old, but I'll post it anyways. It was taken from the "Project Entropia FAQ" on Stratics. Pay close attention to the bold print. Crow, anyone? :laugh: *EDIT* I also found...
  17. Phobia

New Profession Idea - Buffer

This was semi-discussed in one of Rex's topics, but I feel like seperating it into it's own. The idea is extremely common with almost all other MMORPGs, and it could expand PE a great deal. A "Buffer" is a pure support class. It "casts" (hence why this is posted in the MindForce Section)...
  18. Phobia

80PED Drone 01 >KotBR<

I see a trend in the HoF section! Click to enlarge
  19. Phobia

KotBR Strikes Again!

This time it was MudKicker, CrazyGirl, and myself. Needed that!! Click to enlarge
  20. Phobia

PE Radio, The Non-Winamp Way ;)

For all of you who want to listen to our kick-ass radio station, but don't like to use Winamp, there IS a solution! It's called Winamp Alternative, and after installing it you can use Windows Media Player instead ;) Here's the link, I hope to see more listeners!! Winamp Alternative
  21. Phobia

My Idol

Zladco - Elektronik Supersonik Zladco - I Am The Anti-Pope The next stud biscuit.
  22. Phobia

n00blar!!

That's about all I could think of when I saw this: Click to enlarge
  23. Phobia

And another :P

Hunt'n for about 20 or 30 minutes, scared the crap outa me! Then an Esto killed me :( Click to enlarge
  24. Phobia

Bout time! Allo Guard 147PED

Followed my Soc mate Goobster out, right after he got a 108PED global on the same beast. I made about 250 Total in this run, including the loot MudKicker and I got! Click to enlarge
  25. Phobia

Should MA implement an auction reserve?

Simple poll, yes, no, or undecided. Adding info from a later post: I got this information directly from the eBay website, it should explain things more clearly. If you will notice, the seller is not required to set a reserve price, it is an option they can choose, much like the Buyout option...
Back