Search results

1. Rookie

New tracker version

I've had a problem for a while now & stopped using 'Tracker', I updated it & I still have the same problem .......... when 'Tracker' takes a screenshot of gobals/hofs, the pic is completly black (in any format)... any idea's on how to get around this?? Rookie
  2. Rookie

News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

If you increase my loot by a factor of 3 ..... I could very happily live with the inventory issue.
  3. Rookie

Entropia pocket not compatible?

The app worked well on my 'old' phone..... but, I purchased a new phone and need to transfer it over, I can't find the code to enable a transfer...... so now I need to send photo ID to MA so they can disable it on my account. It's time consuming and a general ' pain in the a*** '
  4. Rookie

Question: Memory Leak?

Yep, been having that problem too ... I would crash out 2-3 times per weekend session
  5. Rookie

Entropia Universe 17.2.2a Release Notes

Tnx for the info'.... Due to just being what I consider an 'average player' with no uber gear, when I take part in these events, I don't take it seriously.... I know I can't compete against 'uber' equiped players, I have had a few good 4 figure loots within them & a couple of armour parts as...
  6. Rookie

Entropia Universe 17.2.2a Release Notes

Ok, I'm taking more interest in whats happening in EU once again, rather than just depo'ing to help to pay for MA's staff holidays & their office 'coffee/snack' machine.....(and minding my own business). So my questions are... What on earth is a fruiter??? .... not too sure what you mean about...
  7. Rookie

Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

Finally.... Finally managed to logon
  8. Rookie

Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

The Log-In Issue Continues.... Has anybody heard from MA on the problem?
  9. Rookie

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

I'll go for it.... Register: Karak Rookie Inu
  10. Rookie

Atrox Grind Motivator! OLA #39: Massive Rewards Now Until May 1st!

Me Too Karak Rookie Inu
  11. Rookie

FYI: OLA # 40 Atrox heaven AWESOME EVENTS

Me Too.. Add me to the list please.. Karak Rookie Inu
  12. Rookie

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Me Too Please register: Karak Rookie Inu Tnx
  13. Rookie

WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

Will help on support again if possible, time is limited to Sat afternoon/early evening atm .....
  14. Rookie

Can't upgrade...

Same here ....
  15. Rookie

Buying: Buying (M) Nemesis Armor Set!

Got a full set for sale ..... PM an offer..
  16. Rookie

Buying: Buying Vampire Harness!!!

Contact Auktuma ... he has the BP, he made one for me a few years ago...
  17. Rookie

Consistant Crashes- No response from MA

This may or may not help .... a few years ago when I upgraded my PC, EU kept crashing... after a few frustrating days I decided to call a friend(a pc repair guy), he suggested that my power supply wasn't up to the job.... took his advice, changed the bloody thing & never had problems since ...
  18. Rookie

Calling All Calypso Citizens! {NHS} Announcement

Ok, I'll bite ..... add me to you F/L, when I get back to Caly .... I'll clear out some of my storage to help you on your way.
  19. Rookie

MindArketing

I'm sure it was in Playa del Carmen in Mexico.
  20. Rookie

Would like some feedback.

1-2 years ago it would have been no .... but now that I have stopped constantly hunting 'solo globals', the game has become more fun and my deposits being only a fraction of what they once were. Now I would recommend EU to anyone again albeit with a warning to keep within a reasonable spending...
  21. Rookie

WoF 2012: Team Great Britain

Will be back from hols this weekend & avail to help on support for this weekend....
  22. Rookie

Ok MA time to spill the beans... and talk about the new loot system offically

Is was not a theory(at some point anyway) .....try to find an old Marco post stating that loot was avatar generated, I'm sure that he also mentioned equipment was also a factor in some other reply to someone who asked why he was unable to global. As for weapons affecting loot, if Marco was...
  23. Rookie

Inside information about VU prior to VU ?

We all know that MA employees have 'secret' ava's, any one of them can drop info' now & again by mistake .... easily done if they are engrossed in some activity & having a chat at the same time. Lets not accuse anybody of leaking info' intentionally ... enough rumours going around already...
  24. Rookie

FYI: Chirpy Mutated......

Chirpy Mutated ..... a little bird that's a little demented, likes to kill all on sight with it's little pecker
  25. Rookie

Unreachable Mining Resource

Nope ... it's not a joke ... Summon claim is a 'relatively' new feature, although you do need to be within a certain distance to use it.
Back