Search results

1. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

Hello, I am on the planet Rock Tropia and have started the mission: Hating on Haters a while ago. I am aware that apart from the quest zone there are other places where you can hunt this mob. However, I would like to complete this quest as it is intended and with a certain amount of speed...
  2. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Gigantium Sign (UGC)

Hello, i search a Gigantium Sign (UGC) with low TT on it. If you have one and want to sell it write me here or ingame. my ingame name is Bill TheGalactic Hero. Thank you
  3. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Gigantium Screen (UGC)

Hello, i search a Gigantium Screen (UGC) with low TT on it. If you have one and want to sell it write me here or ingame. my ingame name is Bill TheGalactic Hero. Thank you
  4. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Directors Set - [Directors chair], [Screenshot light 2], [Screenshot light 1]

Hello, i search the Directors Set / [Directors chair], [Screenshot light 2], [Screenshot light 1]. If you have one or parts of it write me ingame or here. My Ingame name is Bill TheGalactic Hero. Thank you
  5. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: A CHEAP AND SMALL APARTMENT ON CALYPSO

Hello i search a cheap and small apartment on Calypso. If you have one and want sell it write me ingame (Bill TheGalactic Hero) or here. Thank you
  6. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Question: Which effect has run speed on the gameplay / hunt / mining?

Hello i try to understand what kind of effect run speed hard by hunting a mob? What good is it, for example, if you have a ring with 25% run speed? is it just only that you can run a littlebit faster? The mob will anyway come in close combat if you run backwards or? Or does it affect something...
  7. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Buying: Perfected, Aeglic Ring

Hello, if you have one and want sell it, write me a pn ingame, my name is Bill TheGalactic Hero. Thank you very much :)
  8. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Question: Getting more HP with Melee Weapons?

Hello, i have read it and some people have tell me ingame that i can get more HP with using Melee Weapons. i use now shortblades ( Level 2 ) and the only think i can see is that i can cary more, but i dont see that my HP geht higher. Can somebody explain me how all this Melee thing works? Wich...
  9. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Question: Would you recommend the profession Brawler?

Hi there, unfortunately I am still undecided what kind of weapon I should use or which profession. I would like to inform myself beforehand what advantages and disadvantages the Profession Brawler brings? Do you have the same opportunities or the opportunity to hunt eco etc. at a higher level...
  10. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Question: Would you recommend the profession Whipper?

Hi there, I'm considering starting the whipper profession. I would like to inform myself beforehand what advantages and disadvantages the whole thing brings with it? Do you have the same opportunities or the opportunity to hunt eco etc. at a higher level with this profession? Is it on the low...
  11. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Help: Unexpected Error - Welcome to Camp Cambell - The Thing - Error Code 38

Hello, i was on Rocktropia, i have try the Quest "the Thing" but unfortunately I get the error message - unexpected Error - Code 38. I tried everything. The quest aborted several times and accepted again, but the error message keeps coming back. It doesn't matter whether I choose a scientist...
  12. Bill_TheGalactic_Hero

Greetings from Bill or don't worry, I'll save you all :)

Hello Friends, My ingame name is Bill TheGalactic Hero and I am happy to meet you all. I'm a Monria Born Player and love the Moon and the content. I wish you all a lot of fun and maybee we meet ingame :)
Back