Search results

1. DonJunior

Question: Doomsday

With UE5 impending, what lore storyline would you like Mindark to implement to transition to the new engine. Robots, rogue AI, escaped RDI virus, ecological disaster?
  2. DonJunior

Suggestion: Mechanism to stop macros / bots in Instances (Mayhem)

This recent support case shows that using macros and bots is cheating and violates Mindark's ToU. Therefore, before Summer Mayhem I suggest that Mindark implements a mechanism to combat macros and bots. Surely the playerbase will support such a mechanism, as we should not have players breaking...
  3. DonJunior

Is 'botting' responsible for the rapid item price increase

There are now many items that allow players to hunt AFK, often referred to as botting. Players with high paying jobs can now grind while holding down a job, something that I've been told was not the case 10 years ago. If so, is this a good reason why Mindark will never crack down on botting as...
  4. DonJunior

BBC News: Gamer buys $26,500 virtual land

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4104731.stm Hopefully I have posted this in the correct section for newbies. I am researching the history of Treasure Island because I'm planning to invest in the new share offering. The earliest mention I can find of it was reported by the BBC News (link...
Back